It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Geometry Oracle (33 card levels)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What is the meaning of Sacred Geometry Oracle (33 cards) ?
See next link:
learntarot.com...

Cards:
Unmarked Card, Point, Line, Circle, Spiral, Ellipse, Vesica Piscis,
Equilateral Triangle, Hexagram, Cross, Quadrature of the Circle,
Right Triangle, Square, Octagram, Dodecagram, Tetrahedron, Octahedron,
Icosahedron, Cube, Square and Diagonal, Gnomonic Expansion, Alternation,
Double Square, Progression of Roots, Discontinuous Proportion,
Continuous Proportion, Golden Proportion, Pentagram, Dodecahedron,
Unity of Primary Roots, Sphere, Squaring the Circle, Human Canon

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Okay. I’m going to say something really profound here.

This response is probably not going to be read by very many people, and will buried somewhere in the vast database of postings. But there is incredible truth in what I am about to tell you.

The secret to all good divination, whether it is Tarot, I Ching, Astrology, Palmistry, Phrenology, or reading tea leaves is as follows:

MAKE UP YOUR OWN RULES!

You see, the “official” rules, employed by Astrology or Tarot, are only guidelines to help you get started. But as you develop your divination skills, you start seeing patterns, and inevitably change those rules.

My theory is that the random act of tossing coins (I Ching) or drawing cards (Tarot) is actually the universe speaking to you. Specifically, it is something that was unknown (the future) being converted into reality (the past).

This theory is supported by Information Theory (so I am told) where information increases as randomness increases, and a purely random “signal” contains infinite information.

Divination takes advantage of the innate and unknowable ability within human beings to look at something and make sense out of it, without knowing how we accomplished that, or how we know something is true. The way we use written and verbal language shows this clearly.

Another example, I know someone who can divine the future by looking at the way a tree grows – he can “interpret the signs”. He is not always correct, but it is amazing how often he hits a particular mark.

#

Sometime in the future, long after this response drops out of the system, someone is going to see this response, and it is going to make amazing sense.

I will further amaze that person. I predict that day will be Saturday, March 7th, 2009. If you are that person, please flag this thread, thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Masons are using the same number of levels (33).
The point, circle, triangle is described in document below.

omdhs.syracusemasons.com...

Are the 33 Mason levels and the Sacred Geometry Oracle 33 cards the same ?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Buck Division

tI will further amaze that person. I predict that day will be Saturday, March 7th, 2009. If you are that person, please flag this thread, thanks.

Monday 28 th September 2015

top topics

join