It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens banding together for the betterment of the Human Race

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
wow...if there is anything that needs to change in society its the perception of money. I have been arguing with this guy on some other thread for hours now about taxes, debt, interest rates, personal responsiblity and whatnot and let me tell you, his attitude is definately scaring me. People think that money is the maker and breaker of all and that is just plain wrong especially in the field of education and healthcare.
Who cares how much money you have if your a doctor....you became a doctor to help people not to make money right? Sheesh...the problem is that its the other way around....what ever happend to that noble profession? It should be looked upon as a noble undertaking and not a way to make millions...thats why we have these pharmaceutical companies that lobby agains natural cures because they would stand to lose money. Its not about health its about profits.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Go for it! Make a initial convention but better yet the power is at your fingertips right now. Do an internet convention forum somehow.

Worldwide, setup up a website and a date and yes advertise it. ATS does make money too why shouldnt you for this cause?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Keebie

Im not interested in making money to be rich...just enough to pay my debt and survive without any outside stress. how do you do that though? I would probably be assasinated since some of the topics would be controversial.....no bueno. I hear what you are saying though and you are definately right. Yet i must correct you though....it is not I who has the power at my fingertips because the power doesnt exist until we all put our efforts together. We are all leaders and all have something to say.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
FIRST ISSUE THAT MUST BE ATTENDED TO:

The economic conspiracy that is the central federal reserve banking system...please research the following website and come to this thread with your opinions and ideas of how we can help citizens fight against economic tyranny so that financial freedom and debt free become words that we can actually use in our vocabulary.

fdrs.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join