It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Title of a Star Trek episode?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know of the Star Trek episode where the enterprise runs into another enterprise and then when they board the ship it's empty. Then when they walk from room to room it's the same room. It was very wierd episode. I just don't know what it was called.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, I was hoping somebody would know the answer. *shrugs* Oh, well.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
mrmulder

I noticed a fanboy wrote it up this way, apparently as the "10th worst" episode of all time. Still sounds intriguing...

"Mark of Gideon" -- Kirk is ready to beam down to a planet on a diplomatic mission and beams onto an Enterprise with no crew! Oooiee! Looks intriguing! He goes all over the ship without a soul to be seen. He goes to engineering. He goes to sick bay. He goes to the briefing rooms. He goes up and down all the halls. He goes to the bridge. (Yawn.) He goes through more halls. (Yaaawn.) Hey! Here's someone. A strange girl. (Real strange. -- GP) He asks her questions. She is clueless. He asks her again. She remains vapid. He asks her again. (Yaaaaawn.) She is still befuddled. (Yaaaaaaawn.) A few more things happen, but by this time I've fallen asleep and the whole thing would just be better off flushed. Ker-sploosh. (Incidentally, don't bother wondering about the identical Enterprise; we are never told where it came from or how they managed to find room for this huge setup on a planet packed buttock-to-buttock with people.)

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
mrmulder

I noticed a fanboy wrote it up this way, apparently as the "10th worst" episode of all time. Still sounds intriguing...

"Mark of Gideon" -- Kirk is ready to beam down to a planet on a diplomatic mission and beams onto an Enterprise with no crew! Oooiee! Looks intriguing! He goes all over the ship without a soul to be seen. He goes to engineering. He goes to sick bay. He goes to the briefing rooms. He goes up and down all the halls. He goes to the bridge. (Yawn.) He goes through more halls. (Yaaawn.) Hey! Here's someone. A strange girl. (Real strange. -- GP) He asks her questions. She is clueless. He asks her again. She remains vapid. He asks her again. (Yaaaaawn.) She is still befuddled. (Yaaaaaaawn.) A few more things happen, but by this time I've fallen asleep and the whole thing would just be better off flushed. Ker-sploosh. (Incidentally, don't bother wondering about the identical Enterprise; we are never told where it came from or how they managed to find room for this huge setup on a planet packed buttock-to-buttock with people.)

ROFLMFAO!!!

That episode sounds sooogood. I might try and get it out

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Kirk in an empty Enterprise with a girl ... you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know what happened next.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
mrmulder

"10ht worst" huh? Hmmm.... Interesting. Well, thanks Avatar! It did seem like an interesting episode from what I saw but if really is that bad then maybe I won't watch it.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrmulder

"10ht worst" huh? Hmmm.... Interesting. Well, thanks Avatar! It did seem like an interesting episode from what I saw but if really is that bad then maybe I won't watch it.

Watch it anyway. It's got a good creepiness factor to it.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrmulder
Does anyone know of the Star Trek episode where the enterprise runs into another enterprise and then when they board the ship it's empty. Then when they walk from room to room it's the same room. It was very wierd episode. I just don't know what it was called.

It's the oddest thing, I clearly remember a Star Trek TNG episode with Picard (or Riker) and Worf in a room, with Picard (or Riker) walking through a door that leads to the bridge, only to find themselves in the same room again, with Worf looking back all surprised because Picard (or Riker) is coming in from the door on the opposite side of the door he went through. I even saw it on TV not too long ago, then looked it up on IMDB to watch the whole episode again (it was a bit in the middle of a season, season 3-6, somewhere thereabouts, and had a special memorable name for me that stood out). But no matter how often I look through the episode list on IMDB, I just can't find it anymore. It's like they changed the name of the episode or something.

Or the room itself was the bridge, that makes more sense.
edit on 10-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join