It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL masonic signs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Maybe he never learned not to eat boogers........

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by antimacon

antimacon, you are more nearly correct than those who're dogging you. obviously these are all common hand gestures, hands only do common things since they are used so frequently... likewise, it is not a secret gesture depicted in a statue, the secret is in the arbitrary agreed-on
meaning assigned to that gesture. plus, i think any inquisitive and charming person can replicate this, over the years i've had claimed masons who owed me favors demonstrate various gestures and behaviors,and while i don't have a decoder ring i don't think it's all bull# for the credulous gullible me, either...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antimacon
...11 hands on the nectie in a picture (distress signal)...

Huh? Why in the world would I want to attempt to alert someone that I am in distress through a photograph? By the time it is taken, developed and viewed I might be dead. Everyone knows the proper way to convey this in a timely manner is to have a portait painted......

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes I meant Texe Marrs, not Jim Marrs. I always mix those two up. BTW he is far from a nutjob, here is his career bio from Wikipedia:

Texe Marrs was assistant professor of aerospace studies, teaching American Defense Policy, strategic weapons systems, and related subjects at the University of Texas at Austin from 1977 to 1982.[1] He has also taught international affairs, political science, and psychology for two other universities. A graduate Summa Cum Laude from Park College, Kansas City, Missouri, he earned his Master’s degree at North Carolina State University.
As a career USAF officer (now retired), he commanded communications-electronics and engineering units. He holds a number of military decorations, including the Vietnam Service Medal, and served in Germany, Italy, and throughout Asia.

A lot more impressive than your bio, Mr. Conspiracynut23.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Trauma]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

I must say, he must have been teaching at a bottom ranked school to be able to be a faculty member with only a master's degree. And since UT Austin isn't a bad school, it would seem very odd. I would REALLY want proof that he was an assistant professor and not just an adjunct faculty member. I have never seen anyone with a master's degree from a mid-tier school without a doctorate be able to get an actual place on the faculty.

By the way, that entire quote shows a use of the appeal to authority logical fallacy. Exactly what do ANY of those "qualifications" (and I question even their veracity) have to do with someone having real knowledge about the occult? I would expect such knowledge from someone in different fields - philosophy, religion, etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Drugs, Witchcraft, Satanism, pedophilia, homosexuality, vulgar music, rape of children, taxes, ear piercings, abortion, bad movies, school shootings, terrorism, environmentalism and tainted food can all be attributed to the 1948 creation of the state of Israel according to Mr. Texe Marrs!!!

Source: www.conspiracyworld.com... (his website.)

Order Now! Operators are standing by!!

A real gentleman and a scholar…

[edit on 18/12/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Come'on Mr. anti-ma(s)on....do you really expect people to believe this stuff?

In order to NOT be part of your conspiracy, you'd have to stand up there with your hands in your pockets.

Or wait, would that be a secret masonic hand-sign too?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

there is definately some # going on with the freemasons and there control on society but what is even more crazy is no one seems to notice

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... I found this photo of JFK....Sure looks like a well posed hand sign!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i agree... there are so many hand movements here that everyone does without thinking about it.. people leaning on their hands, pointing at a crowd, looking up (WTFF??).. does that mean whenever someone looks up without moving their head that they are secretly a mason or whatever? totally agree with the above post... plus... what do amputee masons do?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh yes those hand gestures prove it!!!!!! lolz

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join