It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should nudity be legal??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am questioning this, simply out of curiousity. Why is it illegal? Trust me, Im not encouraging America to run around naked, because if they did, I would probably have to gouge my eyes out.

Also, I have little brothers and sisters that would run around the house naked if they could get away with it. I dont think they really think about it, other than the fact that they dont like being confined to clothes.

Nudity sparking rapes or molestation may be an issue. But, I think if a rapist or child molestor chooses a victim, it doesnt matter whether they are clothed or not.

Child molestors should be punished in the worst way imaginable.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Stop and think about what you are saying.
Nudity is frowned upon for a very good reason.
Go to the nearest Walmart. Look around. Do you really want to see those people naked?

You simply cannot accept reality and only you like is to see what is accepted by majority / popular culture.
And of course bible or rather church is responsible for that hypocrisy. For church to keep the power over human souls is very important to always able to prove your sins.
Nudity out of very specific context of interpersonal relations is asexual and neutral. The same sexual attraction may be invoked by person fully dressed or almost naked on the beach.

Pervert, twisted morality

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I brought up this topic in attempt to show another side of the view that children enjoy being naked.

Whether you believe it or not does not matter, at least you had the chance to see another view, instead of the classic one.

Now the only reason I would fear you insite, was due to how easily you came to fear me, out of a non sexual situation really, though now you say you were not being serious, so perhaps I cannot be sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
"When hearing about a child sleeping with an adult, such as the Michael Jackson case (Now I mean sleep, nothing deviational), I just think of a kind moment, I do not jump to conclusions thinking it is a sick thing, and a sexual act. Why would I think it is sexual, unless I in that position would be doing sexual things?" Questforsaftey
Folks, I believe Micheal Jackson has found ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
HowardRoark, I dont wanna see people nude either, lol. Im just debating whether or not nudism is illegal because of the bible. If it is, they may change that, and NotTooHappy may have the opportunity to see a hairy fat guys wang floppin around.

Think about it. Did it say that God commanded them to put clothes on? No. They did it on their own.

Is there a commandment that says "Thou Shalt Wear Ties"? Nope, but since Adam and Eve's screwup, we've worn clothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What do you mean Michael Jackson has found the forum? You are just as perverse as his accuser's it seems, assuming that if an adult sleeps with a child, something sexual MUST be going on, after all, in that position you obviously would be doing something sexual it seems.

If it looks as if I have an acid tongue, I cannot help but use it, feeling the sacrasm in your post, and the implications.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

TextYou are just as perverse as his accuser's it seems, assuming that if an adult sleeps with a child, something sexual MUST be going on, after all, in that position you obviously would be doing something sexual it seems

let me see if I understand you, a father will go into a sexual frenzy at the sight of his OWN children naked but a stranger sleeping with them is OK?

DUDE YOU NEED HELP

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You must have misunderstood what I said, it is okay for any adult to sleep with a child as long as they just sleep and do nothing bad. However, when a person automatically thinks something bad is going on, not speculates, but truly belives in their own strange mind that a child is being harmed, just because they sleep with an adult, then they are the one who needs help.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What if the adult sleep in the nude? Which is what this thread is supposed to about, not child abuse. I'm just not getting what you're saying because you seem to be contradicting yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I try to make my statements as clear as possible, yet sometimes expressing a thought, into words, is a difficult process, which may result in the thought becoming somewhat hazy to understand, to those viewing it, in word form.

Your right, this has gone of topic though, yet I suppose I may have tried to defend Michael Jackson, when seeing him attacked, by you I might add.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nudity illegal? Yes, even though god designed us (according to some) I think that it is disgusting and all the limbs should be cut off. Where the hell did this come from? Ah yes...christianity. I have never before seen an orgainzation that has said one thing and then promoted another to such a degree.

We the people, unknown to which we speak, define to unright the rights that we have carved into stone with toothpicks and tiny metal fish hooks.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I personally would not have a problem being nude in public... in fact i am known to strip off at parties and what not (especially after some drinks) the only reason i wear clothes is that society expects it and i would be arrested otherwise... in regards to ugly people naked... i'd avert my eyes just as i do when i see them clothed... the only problem is i work with, and have many hot female friends and keeping 'Mr Happy' under control would be difficult

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
SpecialasianX....its nice to have a fresh opinion. lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
X, you have a "Mr. Happy" too? I thought I was the only one.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Having a fresh opinion is a nice addition, though I am finding it extremely difficult not to roll my eyes and sigh.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm not kidding either... that post was 100% true... one of the ATS commandments was 'though shalt not post information thouest knowest to be false'...

and i think a few ppl have 'Mr Happy's'... i guess its the happy ones are the ones that get used frequently

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I personally would not have a problem being nude in public... in fact i am known to strip off at parties and what not (especially after some drinks) the only reason i wear clothes is that society expects it and i would be arrested otherwise... in regards to ugly people naked... i'd avert my eyes just as i do when i see them clothed... the only problem is i work with, and have many hot female friends and keeping 'Mr Happy' under control would be difficult

Yeah, I'm the same way. I was raised by hippies and was kicked outta kindergarten for stripping.If everyone was neked though, I think my wang would learn to control itself.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by specialasianX

Yeah, I'm the same way. I was raised by hippies and was kicked outta kindergarten for stripping.If everyone was neked though, I think my wang would learn to control itself.

your right you'd get used to it... then clothes would probably become sexy... tell you what though, some clothes are a hell of alot sexier when worn than any nude chick could be...

i wasnt raised by hippies but a strict islamic mother and a pretty laid back dad... my nudie-ness started when a hot chick said she'd get with me if i ran down the street naked... i did... she did... and i keep doing it for laughs (and lotsa other things) to this day... its a liberating thing not a sexual thing

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by specialasianX]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join