It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should nudity be legal??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Young children seemed train to be afraid of being seen naked, perhaps an evolutionary reaction, to avoid being raped, or attacked by adults.

Most I have seen would run from being dressed, I cant think of any I have ever seen under about 5 that cared one way or another.

And for the unspoken question ...NO we didnt have sex with each other thats discusting. As for children being raped by adults any one that sees a 5 year old kid and gets aroused has a serious problem.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

With this, young children are often encouraged to wear a lot of clothes, so as not to provoke adults.

Dont take this wrong but do you have an atraction to children?

I dont, and all the naked children in the world will not change that.

And some that does IS the problem not the naked child

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, to be sure, a single case study of what you have seen in children is not enough.

No, I am not, and never would be attractred to children. It is painfully obvious, and sickens me that many adults do however. The majority I would even say. Rather disgusting to me, yet I fear this is just the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Im with Amuk, youre starting to scare me dude.

*EDIT: Whew Okay.. (I was too late for your response, as you can see).

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How could I possibly scare you? Many adults are unreasonable, children are raped each day, you can choose to ignore this and be blind, or try to protect the remaining children from being harmed like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well Q, I have 3 and its a bitch to get them to wear them. It's not only clothing. My girls wear dresses and we have to be constantly at them to sit properly. So they don't seem to worried about it. I think they don't worry about their figure/physique until schoolmates make them feel bad about themselves.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How can people that are not pure of heart not have shame?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They must have never been exposed to an agressive and scary adult, lest they would have different behavior. Keep taking good care of them then, as you seem to be.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
How could I possibly scare you? Many adults are unreasonable, children are raped each day, you can choose to ignore this and be blind, or try to protect the remaining children from being harmed like this.

You scare me because I was beginning to think you were one of these "children rapers" you refer to. You seem to have a fixation, or at least make reference to children and the sexual aspects of their maturity and its relation to clothing on a regular basis.

*EDIT: For spelling.

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yes, they have met my father, very scary.
Honestly, this is a totally common thing, so it must have been your experience that led you to that conclusion.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ok, this conversation is getting a bit weird folks!!

Trust me, kids especially at very young ages do not fear being naked. In fact you usually have to chase them down with a net and capture them before you can get them to put on a diaper!! To a child, 'Naked Time' is 24/7!! Anyone who's had kids knows this. I don't have kids, but have been around enough of them, and have a little niece that is 3. She doesn't know what shame is, and there is no reason why she would, shame of your own naked body is a psychological dissorder.

Think about how many times you've seen kids even 5 or 6 years old. They'd go everywhere in the spider man underware if they could. How many times have you seen a little girl just standing in the mall or whatever lift her dress up above her head or something while giggling and stuff. It's a shame people grow up to feel it is 'bad' or 'wrong' or 'ugly' or 'shamefull' to simply be nude. There is nothing sexual about it. WE WERE ALL BORN NAKED. ALL OF US!! IT IS 100% NATURAL.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well you should not jump to conclusions about a person. Though now I am sorry to say that you scare me. If I am talking about such things, and you automatically start to think sexual thoughts about me being a child raper, perhaps those thoughts are somewhere in your unconsious?

Oh, well those are only children you have seen, surely you cannot claim to have seen all the children of the world, nor can I. In a natural, untainted environment, I would see children showing some signs of fearing nudity.

6 years old and liking to be naked? This seems ridiculous, by 4 at least children should want to wear clothes, and be embarassed by being naked.

When hearing about a child sleeping with an adult, such as the Michael Jackson case (Now I mean sleep, nothing deviational), I just think of a kind moment, I do not jump to conclusions thinking it is a sick thing, and a sexual act. Why would I think it is sexual, unless I in that position would be doing sexual things?

You see what I mean, by what a person jumps to in conclusions, they reveal what they would be doing in the position.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This might help, children bare= naked, adults bare= nude.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No, I am not, and never would be attractred to children. It is painfully obvious, and sickens me that many adults do however. The majority I would even say. Rather disgusting to me, yet I fear this is just the truth.

While it is true that SOME adults are attracted to childern I doubt that it is in the majority more like 1 in a 100 or 1000 maybe.

The answer it not to fear nudity but to shoot the sorry animals that rape kids. After a while we wont have a problem

And the kids will be safe without all the neurotic problems that come from teaching kids that there body is shameful and nasty.

You dont have to answer this but has something in your past life brought you to this mindset?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No matter how horrible raping a child is, or any crime for that matter, I do not believe in execution.

To me the death penalty is wrong, just an act of savage dominance over criminals, which makes the acter no better than the criminal themself. Regardless of how they try to convince themselves otherwise.

My mindset is carefully formed of my own account, I would not allow it to be influenced by any personal experiences anyways, so it is irrelivent.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

6 years old and liking to be naked? This seems ridiculous, by 4 at least children should want to wear clothes, and be embarassed by being naked.

It shows that you do not have kids

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think that if convicted the parents should be allowed to pronounce sentance. And capital punishment IS an option.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have seen many children, and have also been one at a time. More importantly than my mundane experiences, I have researched the matter, psychologically, and found different conclusions.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have seen many children, and have also been one at a time. More importantly than my mundane experiences, I have researched the matter, psychologically, and found different conclusions.

I dont care how much research you have done ANY parent will tell you different. if you have seen children that are scared to be naked than there probebly WAS a reason they were scared and it wasnt shame

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
Young children seemed train to be afraid of being seen naked, perhaps an evolutionary reaction, to avoid being raped, or attacked by adults.

This is not true, besides, it makes sense they would have fear to hide their bodies, at least until they are strong enough to hold back attackers, or unwanted people trying to have sex with them, as could happen in nature.

It is possible it is twisted somewhat, since some parents care for their children, yet it seems many adults would rape or sexually abuse young children, due to their attractions to them.

With this, young children are often encouraged to wear a lot of clothes, so as not to provoke adults.

As you can see, the topic of children being attacked due to their nakedness was brought up by yourself. I don't think anyone else saw the points you saw until you brought it up. Each of the quotes above were dreamed up by yourself and the proportion of said quotes refering to children being attacked was high in comparison to quotes that were without any references to children being attacked. That's why I was wondering about you, no I was not REALLY scared.

But questfor safety, If you are scared of me (and I know that that is an underlying facet of your personality based on your screenname), why? I'm not the one bringing this vile # up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join