It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showdown @ Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
www.scifi.com...

Previews look OK..My thought was if two aliens ran amok at Area 51 other than the say 1000 or so employees who would ever know..

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Looks cool. Though that soldier/tough-guy/stereotype hero has an ugly haircut.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
To be honest it looks carp.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well I watched it definately low budget..Very choppy.. I loved the grass and woods at Area 51. I fell asleep just before the end. Some scenes showed military vehicles which make me wonder if they participated and therefore reviewed the script. Someday maybe a good made for SciFi movie will be on.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It doesn't take a big big budget to make great movies. I have one title to name....

"THX 1138"

I dont know how half the stuff on sci fi gets on. if i had a budget of 10 grand i would give you something better than starwars.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Vision Ammunition]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You would give us something better than star wars?
I suppose you have panovision cameras?

Seriously, I was disappointed that area 51 was in missouri (the hillbilly state) and not in nevada where it should be.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I also watched it and it was not as great as it could have been because of all the commercial interruptions. It's hard to watch a TV movie anymore with almost 50% something else going on. I did enjoy it although the science was lacking and some of it was down right unbelievable. The story line was average and the acting was average. I did enjoy watching the almost 2 x 6 with the pretty face. It was an average SciFi Movie but not worth watching twice.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yeah, that blonde chick was hot. That was about as good as it got.

The lack of security at that base though was unbelievable, makes ya think anyone could get on that base.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That movie sucked as I thought it would.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Area 51 is in a nevada desert region; or was this suppose to be the new improved area51 in utah. How the hades did they get a lush forest reserve involved with desert based area51. Than they throw in a tough army chick and thats when I knew the show was trash. Those jeeps were more like custom made to show off the producers custom technical vehicle creativity. The first couple of minutes were fine till they pan to the control room and they all act a little stupid with operating there recon equipment. Than that hard core army chick thing. The show blows.........

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Area 51 is in a nevada desert region; or was this suppose to be the new improved area51 in utah. How the hades did they get a lush forest reserve involved with desert based area51. Than they throw in a tough army chick and thats when I knew the show was trash. Those jeeps were more like custom made to show off the producers custom technical vehicle creativity. The first couple of minutes were fine till they pan to the control room and they all act a little stupid with operating there recon equipment. Than that hard core army chick thing. The show blows.........

They said in the movie that it was in Missouri. One of the most worst places on earth to put anything espacially a "secret" base, much less any kinda civilization. One day that state will probably have some natural disaster and I'll stop complaining about it.

Sorry if that offends any missourians, but I've never seen anything good come outta your state.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vision Ammunition
I dont know how half the stuff on sci fi gets on. if i had a budget of 10 grand i would give you something better than starwars.
[edit on 16-12-2007 by Vision Ammunition]

Yeh good luck with that.

As for the film, looks a bit like a stargate rip off/comedy.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
www.scifi.com...

Previews look OK..My thought was if two aliens ran amok at Area 51 other than the say 1000 or so employees who would ever know..

i actually DVRD the movie, it was not what I expected. some guys with some kind of alien bio suit were running around destroying stuff?

anyone know anything about this iranian moonbase.

new topics

top topics

join