Hey i'm Patrick

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I found this board after i had put up my first post, oh well. Nice to meet every one. i've been checking this sight out for some time and finally decided it was time to join the board. I wont say i know anything for certain except that americans are habitually lied to by their government and its time they came clean about a lot of things.... any way i wont get all preachy but WE DESERVE TO KNOW!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Welcome to ATS. Always glad to see a new face. I hope you stay here a very long time, and have a great time doing so.

See you on the board.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hello, Patrick. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
thanks for the welcomes! gotta get to work , see ya on the message boards!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Alright, see you later. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

welcome to ATS
keep your arms and legs in the ride at all times
and remember we dont Bite (maybe some)

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S Patrick.

Im shure you will enjoy your stay here.

Have fun and enjoy the various topic's on offer at what i think is one of the best site's around for finding a little bit of everything including the truth.

Just look hard and dont get lost. And you might find what you are looking for.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I've been lookin' and i'll keep on lookin guys! I'm glad to know that other people share my beliefs and or skeptisisms about different subjects. I'm waiting for the day that we get what we're looking for, we'll get truth... i got this feeling that its gonna happen sooner than we all think... Any way thanks for the respects!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I'm glad we got signed up on here... maybe we can get advice for our super-sweet ufo roadtrip! I'm looking forward to conversing with other people who share our views on things, and learning as much as possible...
love you
Shan

top topics

join