It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u think of Christianity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I will warn you ahead of time, I am a spiritual anarchist. I believe ALL religions are cults that rob the mind of the higher purpose.

That was beautiful, Wupy. I'd vote you if I could

You should stick around more on the paranormal forum, it would be nice to have more spiritual 'common sense' on there.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

That was beautiful, Wupy. I'd vote you if I could

You should stick around more on the paranormal forum, it would be nice to have more spiritual 'common sense' on there.

You just did my friend. The only vote a mod is allowed is a kind word from the members who agree with them. Thank you.

As for the paranormal forum, It's not my forum so I don't get there much. Maybe i'll make an effort to drop in more often. It seems like a really interesting place to talk.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have no problem with Christianity, I do have a problem with some of the fan club though.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
you would have to be more definitive as to what you are asking before I could answer.

Do you mean the teachings of R.Jeshua as taught and followed by the Church @ Jerusalem or the teachings as interpreted,perverted,and preached by the former executioner named saul after his fall from his ass ?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Christianity is self credited history/religion ctrl+c, ctrl+v and del wherever they saw it fit without including sources, pretty much like a school project rewarded F. Someone needs to end the joke soon it's getting boring.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Panzeroth]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join