It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Accused of Supplying Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

North Korea Accused of Supplying Terrorists

www.reuters.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - North Korea may have given arms to Lebanon's Hezbollah and Sri Lanka's Tamil Tigers, according to a report compiled for Congress that could complicate U.S. plans to drop Pyongyang from its terrorism blacklist.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.yle.fi

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For now most of us tough that Hezbollahs moderate success against IDF in the recent summer war was due to Syrian and Iranian arms. But this latest report givest the credit to North Korea. But why US releasing this information if it's trying to put out propaganda for a coming attack on Iran? It doesn't make any sense to me...

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Perhaps media is trying to do all the best they can to create a reason to invade Iran.

Still, I do think there will be an invasion of Iran real soon, most likely next year.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well, they just let slip that Iran is barely half the threat Bush claimed them to be. So they have to go back to chest-beating against North Korea. The puppeteers behind Western governments depend on a thriving military industry to hold their grip on power. Without enemies like Iran or North Korea, that military industry loses support.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wonder what kind of arms NK is supposed to have supplied. When Israel bombed the Syrian facility not so long ago, North Korea was mentioned. NK had supplied something to that site. And nuclear weapons was mentioned as well.

I'm still convinced that the nuclear test by North Korea in 2006 was a suitcase nuke. NK has "agreed to provide a "complete and correct" declaration of these programs by the end of the year". I doubt it. Unless they want to tell the world how they bought one or more suitcase nukes on the black market...

new topics

top topics

join