It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Russia and U.S. had a war............

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It seems most of us only want to read posts consisting of 20 words or less. And create posts with 20 words or less.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza

Originally posted by Laxpla
Really? But, I know 2 Recon forces. Ones my uncles friend, he said 10 Recon can get taken out by 1 seal hand to hand or gun. And another one named Reign. but that one topic i pulled up, on low microwave tanks used by the army (Global Security), and www.airforce.com US go to FUTURE INNOVATIONS, microwave satilites. But, thats cool. Think again LOL

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't understand any of that uber-crap you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure

GET OUT FROM MY INTERNET

LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
It seems most of us only want to read posts consisting of 20 words or less. And create posts with 20 words or less.

What are you tlaking about?????

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It would without a dobut be MAD. Muattualy assured destruction

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think this thread was created to get a rise out of people.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I created this topic to read people's opinions, nad i have read a lot, and im happy people respond to this.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
With a nuclear war everybodys freaking DEAD!!!! But if there were a victor it would be the U.S. we got better allies better weapons, stealth bombers, nightvision, modern fighter jets, a surface navy, maybe even a star wars program protecting us from nukes. You name it we got just about every piece of military hardware that Russia has and doesn't have. If you ignore the nuclear war for a second and you still think that the Russians would win you've been severly effected by Cold-War Soviet propaganda.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In my opinion, one of the reasons why Russia and the US havent blown the crud out of eachother is because of us humble canadians sitting in the middle..

whoever would win

we would probably lose

CATFISH

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There would be no Desert Storm over Russia!
Russia's Air Defence is the heaviest in the world. Not a plane, even the stealths, could go throught the myriad of SAMs.

And im not talking SA-2s, im talking S-300PMU1, S-300V, S-400 Triumf!

But if there were a victor it would be the U.S. we got better allies better weapons, stealth bombers, nightvision, modern fighter jets, a surface navy, maybe even a star wars program protecting us from nukes.

1. Russia has The best SAMs in the world. Tracking a stealth is easy.
2. THE RUSSIANS TOO
3. Two words: Su-27, Mig-29
4. Sovremmenys can handle anything you throw at russia, and i wont mention the Oscar II subs! They can sink a carrier battlegroup!
5. Russia has the only operationnal ABM shield in the world. ABM-1,2 and 4. Along with the limited ABM capabilities of the S-300PMU, S-300V, Antey-2500 and S-400.

Learn your facts instead of relying on mainstream BS Propaganda.

[Edited on 3/11/2004 by necro99]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
lol, Youre right

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If a Nucluar war went on, no everyone wouldn't be dead. It would the the Russian and Americas president left. Thats when I want to see a fist fight between them when there the only ones left. Of course its a disadvantage for America cause you have to be above 40-50, soo... But Russia cannot detect the F22 even with the most and best radar, its a known fact. www.f22fighter.com

Also, a ABL can take out 40 missles per ship, can handel multiple lanches, send up 101, you take out 4000, and the 1 extra is for missed.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Laxpla]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am watching a ABl program right now, it says that camo missles like fake ballons, are useless because of a infered system that can detect the various parts of the missle

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The us would win because of Project Sorte. That's all I can say, and I've already said way too much.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sageice
The us would win because of Project Sorte. That's all I can say, and I've already said way too much.

whats project sorte ?
secondly u havnt put into count the sams and the tanks and the troops russia had its quantity over quality here people

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Fact is..Russia has better special forces and infantry especially guns and tanks

America is leading in navy and airforce.
But her is my opinion... If both America and Russia were people...this is what it would look like..america is the bully always letting out its anger. so its an explosive person
...while Russia is the one being bullied and taking in all this cr*p. eventually its gonna blow and send that bully and any else in the way to the hospital. And when Russia gets pissed i dont wanna be around

pissed off russia+ their far advanced nuclear arsenal= END OF THE WORLD

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
whoever said America has better allies is bs ing
most the world hates america, not to mention tensoin with china is growing and russia is chinas ally

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
posting for chat so pay no attention

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zukov

What do you mean? you just posted this so you could get into the chatroom?

If so sorry cant actually do that.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
why cant i do that i posted something about the topic before

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join