It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Russia and U.S. had a war............

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
true BUT russia still has a bigger army and more wepons and i think they could woop our asses LOL but russia wouldnt go to war now because tey dont have enought money to support a war because of all the idiot who were in control over russia

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Both of you would lose

If US and Russa started fighting they would destroy eachother (Like most other countries)

Its dosnt matter how good the armys are agenst a nuke it dont stand a chance

Also you dont think about the actual aftermath of it (Involoving the planets cycle)

Remember you would use up more fuel and mess up the enviroment and there would be less food

tbh it depends how you fight and what you fight with (if ya gonna get wiped out i dont think any country thats gonna get wiped out would not resort to firing nukes ect as a last resort)

Also they aint that stupid cos a lot of other countries and groups would try taking advantage

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yes this is true BUT i still think Russia would destroy the U.S. but with many loses and will be weak for years.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
God, people...
go to google.com and type in Mutually Assured Destruction

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why google?
Yahoo is better

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Why google?
Yahoo is better

Now I am starting to wonder if you know anything

Can you name some of the superior weapons that the Russians have? Name one area that they have a tactical advantage, except for being sneaky F@$#en Russians!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson

Why google?
Yahoo is better

Can you name some of the superior weapons that the Russians have? Name one area that they have a tactical advantage, except for being sneaky F@$#en Russians!

lol this is amusing

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Spetsnaz? 10,000 men trained to a higher standard than the SAS SEALs, etc.
Also trained to kill hand-to-hand... One SF olympics, the last 8 in the hand-to-hand combat were all Spetsnaz.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

They have this!
(download the nuke .50

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.birdman.org...

www.birdman.org (I'll try it both ways)

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Why google?
Yahoo is better

Nukes lots of them

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Why google?
Yahoo is better

Nukes lots of them

air-defence
, russia has the world's only ABM defense around its national capital, plus thousands of SAMs defending the country, up to 3,000 around Moscow alone, and the new generation SAM s-400 is also in production
rfforces.phpbbhost1.info...

USAF and american cruise missiles would fall down like flyies

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
oh yea and that esepicially the ones that are hidden in the forests of Siberia, or the missles that just fly out of mountains atuomaticly at you if the plane isn't permitted to go there, or if the aricraft is undentified.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
3000 sams eh? Cool, but I was talking to my friend Reign, He is a recon for the marines, currently is and he visits us. He said there was a Highpowered Microwave satalite that can destroy the silos. So, WHATS THE USE OF SAMS? haha

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Anyone wanna talk about air superiority cause Ive got a stack of World Air Power journals I love to bust out whenever I get the chance, their great memories and also research tools.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
3000 sams eh? Cool, but I was talking to my friend Reign, He is a recon for the marines, currently is and he visits us. He said there was a Highpowered Microwave satalite that can destroy the silos. So, WHATS THE USE OF SAMS? haha

put down your keyboard and step away from the thread!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yea you know too much dont talk LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yea but dont either counties probably have some kind of secret forcefield so if they get attacked they will actiate them? So they'll use that

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Really? But, I know 2 Recon forces. Ones my uncles friend, he said 10 Recon can get taken out by 1 seal hand to hand or gun. And another one named Reign. but that one topic i pulled up, on low microwave tanks used by the army (Global Security), and www.airforce.com US go to FUTURE INNOVATIONS, microwave satilites. But, thats cool. Think again LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Really? But, I know 2 Recon forces. Ones my uncles friend, he said 10 Recon can get taken out by 1 seal hand to hand or gun. And another one named Reign. but that one topic i pulled up, on low microwave tanks used by the army (Global Security), and www.airforce.com US go to FUTURE INNOVATIONS, microwave satilites. But, thats cool. Think again LOL

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't understand any of that uber-crap you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure

GET OUT FROM MY INTERNET

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join