It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Russia and U.S. had a war............

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's actually the US that's attacking and conquering oher countries for oil

I hate Bush

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think it would be a tie, we would be crippled for a while, and then all our other enemies (everyone) would try and invade us. WW3, will then start, nuclear war, and then we'll all be ashes

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you ppl seem to be nuts.

First off, i highly doubt Russia or the US would commit suicide, and Russia has how many nukes? 10000?
There are a little less than 26000 nuke in the world today, scary thought, VERY! Imagine a huge black cloud over the horizon and you noticing they are all nukes, Youll be saying"ive wasted my life".

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
you know what the geologists say.....

they say if 1000 nuks went off at the same time roughly on earth that is would litterally crack the earth open...............

There would be no clouds to look at boys.....

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I never heard that 1000 nuke thing before. Interesting, would they have to go off close to each other or spread around?

Also - this is why the US is working on laser missle defence as we speak! To prevent nuke attacks against the US

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Our United States Military at work!!!

TACTICAL HIGH ENERGY LASER (THEL)

US AIR FORCE AIRBORNE LASER (ABL)

O YES THEY ARE HERE!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I still think Russia would woop our asses. Lets say they didnt use nukes so Russia still has more men in the military and their military is more advanced than the U.S. military and has better weapons. (I'm not saying the U.S. is weak im just saying that they are not as strong as Russia and that Russia could woop our ass, but it's still very not likley they will have a war even though i started this whole thing i don't think they'll have a war ever.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

What if the U.S. amd Russia had a war who do u think would win?

The Chinese........ because we would cripple each other.

Thats why it will not ever happen.......unless of course a total madman takes power in either country.

Bush? Putin? There both sorta crazy. I don't trust either of them myself, but you are right, it will be CHINA first, probiblly backed by Russia. If the US was smart they should get in good with China, so it can be US/China vs. the world. Everyone else in the world seems to hate us, but with US tech and money, and Chineese manufacturing and people, we would be unstopable

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
I still think Russia would woop our asses. Lets say they didnt use nukes so Russia still has more men in the military and their military is more advanced than the U.S. military and has better weapons. (I'm not saying the U.S. is weak im just saying that they are not as strong as Russia and that Russia could woop our ass, but it's still very not likley they will have a war even though i started this whole thing i don't think they'll have a war ever.

They (Russia) have more men in the millitary, maby, but to say they are more advanced would be wrong. There style is to over-run with numbers, and brute force. Not generally with super advanced tech. Besides, most of BOTH of these countries best tech is locked up in a bunker somewhere anyways, so it is hard for someone who hasen't seen inside both countries black projects (which to my knowlage is no one), to make the judgement anyways.

Where is there stealth bomber?
Where is there stealth fighter?
Where is there laser missle defence?
Where is there UAV's?

They can't even afford security for there nuclear weapons, how would they feed and supply a fighting army?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Did we not cover the fact that the thermal laser would be useless??? They would be overwhelmed by the numbers in decoys.

Plus i have heard about the 1000 nuke thing before.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Did we not cover the fact that the thermal laser would be useless??? They would be overwhelmed by the numbers in decoys.

Plus i have heard about the 1000 nuke thing before.

Good point.

I see most people here dont understand that if there is a nucluer rain then you can shoot down every drop.

I doesnt matter how advanced you are.

Well unless you have a plasma sheild around the whole country.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
u guy's are on glue.... usa wouldent win .. russia wouldent win .. china wouldent win.. brittian wouldent win. germany wouldent win... france definately would not win... but canada... oh baby ... u guys nuke the crap out of eachother all you want... i got 40 million ppl in the second biggest country in the world.. we will be up north in the middle of no where smoking blunts drinking beer and thinking of ways to fix up all the crap thats left ... and kill off all the dam mutants that get created...

DAM THOSE DIABOLICAL MUTANTS

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by CanadaCANfight]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaCANfight
u guy's are on glue.... usa wouldent win .. russia wouldent win .. china wouldent win.. brittian wouldent win. germany wouldent win... france definately would not win... but canada... oh baby ... u guys nuke the crap out of eachother all you want... i got 40 million ppl in the second biggest country in the world.. we will be up north in the middle of no where smoking blunts drinking beer and thinking of ways to fix up all the crap thats left ... and kill off all the dam mutants that get created...

DAM THOSE DIABOLICAL MUTANTS

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by CanadaCANfight]

Dont worry the nucleur fallout will reach Canada.

Russia and US will die instintly. But Canada will die a slow and painful death.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
slow n painfull death eh.... meanwhile just in... winsor ontario ... the salt mine's are big enough ... deep enough... and have enough stored food to house all of southern ontario for 10 years..........

now just immagine all the funky crap we built during the coldwar with money given to us by the american's muahahahahahahah slow painfull death... i think not .... just a long long long long long long long long ass recovery

but ur view is exactly what we love about the world ... awww poor innocent lil canada........

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Canada? Isn't that ginger ale? What's ginger ale got to do with anything???

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtsquad
Canada? Isn't that ginger ale? What's ginger ale got to do with anything???

Waht the hell are you talking about?????

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Plus i have heard about the 1000 nuke thing
before.

the main purpose of this laser system (abl) is to get the missles in the boost phase to drop the missle and its nuclear payload on the country that is attacking.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Haha SORRY canada!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LOL yea thats funny

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Alright assuming that nukes will not be involved, and depending where this war will be fought and who will be on whose side we can't really find a black and white outcome. Also, fighting on US soil, European soil, Russian soil or Korean soil is very different. The russians have always been known to do whatever it takes to defeat an enemy. On the other hand, the U.S have a slight technological difference. Especially with the economical crash of Russia they could not continue weapons research as much. While the US has produced more new stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join