It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and Chat Timetable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ever wonder when your friends will arrive in chat or come online? Ever want to ask a question but have to wait and wait for the person to come online for fear that you might miss them? Well now with this thread you can just refer to the pages and find the times of arrival and departure of your friends.

Post the usual times of your arrival, departure and your country/state (timezones) and people can refer to it when they are wanting to talk to you. a timezone translator can be found here.

i know U2Us are the obvious option, but you're not going to get a reply until your friend gets online anyway, this thread can give you the usual browsing times of the people that you want to talk to (Well really only the people that post)

Remember, posting your time will keep this thread as accurate and more likely to hep someone.

I will usually be on from 4:30pm till i have to go to bed at 9:00pm (Australian
Eastern Standard time) but in this festive season i will be in and out all day for 2 weeks then holidaying for 2 weeks then the other month off.

P.S: I am aware that the start sounds a lot like an annoying product add

Roswell.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ros I like this idea! Well my fellow BTSers im in chat from 12:00 am till about 7:00 am central time and then again about 10:00 am till 11:00 am pending if anyone else is in chat! See y'all in chat!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yeah great idea Ros.Hard to know when I can catch certain people in chat.

Usually i'm in and out throughout the day,but mostly from 9:00 P.M. Central - 3 or 4 A.M central.

See ya there chatterboxes!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Roswell sounds like a good plan.

I am never on chat. Guess I'm just bashful. I was so intent on getting those 200 posts so I could get into chat. Got the points but have never gotton to chat yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Awesome idea Ros!
My visitation is random, but usually late in the evening, like from 9pm-4am. Depends on my boredom and how much I've had to drink.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ros, another great post, really!!!!!!!!!!

You are really full of it.

It=great idea's!!!

PS, I check in a various times inbetween work.

I try to come in @3pm pacific standard time or so-so show up or run at that time.

DOn't run, please.........

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
0-0 you mean you lot leave chat????????

Now theres me thinking you all had beds in there,

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well I probably don't even have to post, Im like always in there!

Well actually I do leave around 3am until Noon EST time. haha

~Min

[edit on 13-12-2007 by minnie]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I must be dense. Chat moves so fast, I loose the thread of the conversation and just get confused and sound like a fool.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

the poster below you asala has taken up residence in Chat
i think minnie should be paying rent in Chat

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Chat feature is GRADE A STUFF.

I realy like it.

I wish more people would show up and chat.

From now on when i jump on ATS, i think i will open up the chat window as well

See you all later.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well isn't that just dandy? my thread made it the the "flagged" thing up the top, first in line

thank you all and keep this timetable accurate.

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Im usually popping into chat between 8am - 11am Australian Central time mon - fri. Then weekends about 3am - 8am. No i do not have a life.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm in the Pacific time zone, and I usually pop into chay anywhere from 3 to 7 pm...not on a daily basis however...I'm random

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hi roswell,
being new here, i do not have the access to chat yet, but if i ever reach enough posts, i intend to. this topic has already been enlightening. i did not know ATS had a chat room. lol!
see ya when i get 200 posts.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
nice to know i have helped someone sizzle!

come on people keep posting, remember this thread of for YOU not me...well maby for me to but just a little

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I used to be a chat regular. Now I am very rarely there.

You can see me anywhere from 3pm - 5pm Mountain time.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
WE USED TO HAVE - a listing on the main page to show who was in the different chat rooms at that time.

It would be seriously great if that listing could be brought back.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Where are ya'll?

We're waiting

Come on in!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I love chat in the evenings 7-12am central US timezone, but pop in at anytime . I love to find so many of my good friends in there and yes often Minnie catches me out and about and will u2u me to get my buttt in there ! How can I refuse her, after all my chihuahua Yugi has a crush on hers...

top topics

join