It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines Parked In Orbit - Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

but then this equipment is way too expensive. Probably he’s a billionaire who can afford it!!

Expensive? Sure, it can be.....unless you're clever.

Amateur Radio Astronomy

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMax

Originally posted by mikesingh
But then this equipment is way too expensive. Probably he’s a billionaire who can afford it!!

Expensive? Sure, it can be.....unless you're clever.

Extract from your link above...

Indeed years have past, careers, children, and everyday life was by far the most important of responsibilities. Then it happened. I spotted a 10 foot satellite dish in someone's trash.. I quickly made off with it and all its components.

Darn!! Why are we spending billions on these toys? We can just as well have made off with discarded components from alien trash cans in space. We would've spent much less lookin' for them anyway!!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
wait, am i to understand that this guy thinks that he's being monitored by "them" in helicopters?

then why are his pictures still on space.com and rense? seems that a federal cease and decist order would end that. youtube? if mtv can get their stuff off of there with a phone call how hard would it be for "them" to get them taken down?

yet, they're gonna spend the time to fly over his house with helo's? when wiretaps and laser mics are so much more covert?

im thinking he's got blurry pics of w/e and he needs to learn to "just say no" a little more. but thats just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!!!!!

Does anyone in this thread have a telescope?
Webcams can be purchased cheap as, off you know where auction site.
The video I linked on page 2 of this thread shows a possible way these images were filmed.
It would be interesting to see what others can get with similar set ups.
We need someone to have a crack at it and see what they can get.
I have a cheap telescope but I have trouble even getting it to line up on a full moon so chasing small objects around the sky is a challenge for me. So for the short term I an telescope inept...lol

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
hrm, nice set of pictures there, heres one that I thought was interesting:

a52.g.akamaitech.net...

Its a pitty they arnt clearer.

-fm

LOL thats no satlite. I never sen a satelite that shape before.

Looks alot like a Carrier of somesort.

These Pics are pretty freaky. Mabe all this crap about the Nordics & their allies surrouning the earth i'nt a load of crap afterall..hehehe

Really though, I think the guy has been building models & taking blurry pics of em in the dark & posting them.

[edit on 12/14/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I wanted to watch the youtube video, but the link is dead.

Anyone else has a working link??

Thanks very much!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Video of these Ships. Original and more video with better resolution can be found on Blip TV.

James Casbolt a controversial figure amongst most of you ATS members stated on Coast to Coast AM that these ships are a friendly Federation of Extraterrestrials which consist of mostly Pleadians who are preparing to battle an invasion of Draco Reptilians which will arrive around 2012.

They are also keeping a small force of Greys (whom are enslaved by Reptilians) and Draco from leaving planet Earth and stopping supply ships from reaching Earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Are you Gridkeeper?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
James Casbolt a controversial figure amongst most of you ATS members stated on Coast to Coast AM that these ships are a friendly Federation of Extraterrestrials which consist of mostly Pleadians who are preparing to battle an invasion of Draco Reptilians which will arrive around 2012.

They are also keeping a small force of Greys (whom are enslaved by Reptilians) and Draco from leaving planet Earth and stopping supply ships from reaching Earth.

I think James Casbolt is reading too many comics!! Or probably his mental age is that of a 6 year old! He's an educated adult?? I don't believe that a guy on C2C can talk so glibly that some Pleadians, Klingons, Borgs, Dracos etc, etc are gonna be involved in some huge intergalactic space war around a planet near Earth!

Oh yes, now I remember! Star Trek!! That's it!! This guy is nuts. He's been brainwashed with all this sci fi stuff on the tube.

Them Borgs are coming. We're gonna be assimilated!! Heck! I'm outta here. Headin' for them hills!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There are two possibilities here. Either they belong to the Beast or to Yahweh's side of the Spiritual War. Either way, yes... battle is imminent.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

No he's not.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I only read the first page of responses on this thread.... nobody mentioned that this UFO looks exactly like a helicopter. I hope somebody picked up on that in the following 3 pages of posts.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I got a telescope thoe all I have been able to focus on is the moon and a distant star, I have a decent video digi cam, with plenty of 2 gig stix, Will try and do the same deal and see what I come up with, Would love people to help me help me thru words understand my telescope better, I have and and have a hard time with pages of directions on how refracting lenses work better then so an so or whatever..

Any squid., Holla atcha boy, Im heer with the tools Feds if your watching I already know your dumb and big brother, I hope you poke a eye out.

Too Federal Prison and BEYOND!

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by paul76

No he's not.

Well hello, good to see you're still here.

I suggest you mosey on over to this page www.abovetopsecret.com... as Mr. Jose Escamilla has joined ATS and is publicly calling you out. He just has a few questions for you...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

This one's easy! I'm shocked none of you recognised it...

_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I think we should take a look at how satellites actually appear though an earth based telescope. This is the ISS...

Not much doubt about what it is, right? But according to the OP, "John Lenard Walson has discovered a new way to extend the capabilities of small telescopes and has been able to achieve optical resolutions - at almost the diffraction limit - not commonly achievable." Bullspit.

These miraculous pictures of weird alien spacecraft are just more of the same - camera artifacts due to low quality optics and cheap electronics.

Agreed. If this is an image of the ISS from a reguar Telescope.

If Leonards is so much more enhanced, it should be able to zoom in & litterally see the Cosmonaughts waving through the port holes..lol

Instead we see a blurred image of god knows what.

Just one reason I thik the guy is full of it..lol

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Oh yes, now I remember! Star Trek!! That's it!! This guy is nuts. He's been brainwashed with all this sci fi stuff on the tube.

Them Borgs are coming. We're gonna be assimilated!! Heck! I'm outta here. Headin' for them hills!

Cheers!

'Tis too late my friend. We're already here!! You WILL be assimilated, you know that right?

In all seriousness, at first glance, I gave this the mark of hoax. In hindsight, perhaps I've been a bit prejudiced. I hope that my new, more objective view on this will be more productive than my previous one. I'll watch this with keen interest.

We're coming...
TheBorg

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
are there any good fotos of that ´ships´?

if they are real, perhaps they are those mind controlling machines:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I took these pics of the ISS with a simple 8.1MP hand held Fuji digital F-490 bought for under $300. I had to zoom in and crop of course but I was amazed at the results.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by stikkinikki]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Wow, I had forgotten about this thread. Very impressive pics.

Did you shoot through a telescope, like the guy in the OP? Or is that just the camera itself?

Either way, very cool.
DocMoreau

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join