It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines Parked In Orbit - Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Hasn't this stuff been posted in ATS before and debunked? His name is almost similar to some one in here that claims easily reputable stuff.

I think this John LEnARd guy is crazy and want to seek some cheap publicity.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

I did a search of the name, and found nothing. Perhaps the search terms I used were wrong.

I am not sure how you 'debunk' images that are not 'hoaxed'... I understand if you mean the objects have been identified, then yes maybe. Somehow, I missed the other threads that seem to pertain to these images. So either two people (or more) are using the 'technique' or this guys is making the rounds, milking this for all its glory ($?).

Either way, some of these images creep me out. They look like blurry digital images of crafts designed by Syd Mead or H.R. Giger to me. Neither artist is working with the Chinese or Russians on the satellite designs as far as I know. So perhaps they are photographic anomalies causing the objects to look that way, or they themselves are the anomalies.

DocMoreau

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluess

Source

Anybody wanna go thrue thoose 8000 objects and compare them with the images shown on the op link?

I say its satelites or debri. One of them even look like the "ørsted satelite".

But supposing there ARE unidentifiable satellite's and objects out there orbiting our planet?

Who's to say that we can't rule that out?

Do we trust those university affiliated observatory astronomers who are consulted by the media on the latest UFO sighting where their usual educated opinion is that it's the planet Venus when we know darn well that that's nothing but complete hogwash?

So are we supposed to trust these same astronomers to inform the public that there are some satellite's out there that cannot be identified because they are clueless as to who owns and operates them -- and more significantly -- they are clueless on WHY they are up there in the first place?

Isn't there an independent group or organization that keeps track of information like this? If so, do they have a website online anywhere?

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Can we trust an independent person posting these images who will not disclose information as to where and when the images are taken? What about the fact that no information on the equipment or technique used?

What is there to verify.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm not even talking about this guy's stuff.

Read over my last post again and read over those questions that I'm asking in it.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I also dont buy him being harassed by helicopters. LOL Why would helicopters harass him? That is a new one. And a chinook? LOL I dont know.

Is there any news reports from neighbors complaining about all the noise, because neighbors would be annoyed quickly.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

That is nothing new. If he really found something, then he'll have black helicopters and infinite agents chasing him like in The Matrix.
Furthermore, his neighbors won't complain about the noise as they'll be hypnotized to the point where they'll say they heard nothing anyways.
And, yeah, it's harassment... but you have to see it for yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I agree. How do you know who to trust when it comes to things like this. How many different humans have even been to space? less than a 1000? So we either have to believe what we are told, or question the authorities who give us the information.

In this case, we have one guy who 'found' something out there with his laptop and a telescope. Our first thought, "who is this guy, and does this hold water?" especially in comparison to NASA. It almost seems blasphemous that some nobody with cheap household hardware could find something that NASA and its billion dollar hardware has not. So we look for the simplest answer to what this guy is finding. Satellites? Ours?Theirs? I don't know.

It is highly unlikely that this guy has found something that NASA doesn't already know about. But that does not mean that 'something' is there or not there. But just as likely as some guy finding satellites and thinking they look creepy and huge because his equipment is cheap, NASA could consider giant alien space stations a 'need to know' issue. Sheep don't need to know where they are going, only the shepherd.

DocMoreau

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Please give us the coordinance on the orbits of these things so we can at least try to find them ourselves and get some pictures from other sources. I have found the ISS with binoculars before, so give us the numbers and let us take a look see for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mek12

I wish I knew! This whole thread has opened my eyes to the amount of sky watching we humans still do. I figured we had stopped looking up a while ago.
I am excited to maybe check this out myself in the future.

DocMoreau

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't know how long these threads are going to keep showing up, but this is pretty old stuff. I have seen many, many threads on this already.

The first the I remember was this thread:

F.A.S.T. on ATS in September

I just wanted to link to another discussion, where the exact things discussed here were discussed and to give members feeling Dejavu the sense that they are not crazy.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the above link and click on that link in Moserious' post. These images have been discussed before in this forum including some other images taken by this same person of some structures on the Moon.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
OMG!!! Aliens are here! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait a minute. Run where?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
some of them remind me of like half robot half insect or something hahah

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nice photos. Except for the amount of junk in space issue and the future of where it is going, I do not see anything scary about this.
It is common knowledge that there are joined satellite structures in space most of them civilian. Although somethings I will leave alone, The Russians have had ASAT (Anti Satellite Systems) in space since prior to 1979, and I am sure SDI might have officially been cut at congress, but it did not stop with Reagan that is for sure. 100%
Is he being harassed by helicopters, it is a good possibility. The Intelligence community NSA/NPIC/ is very sensitive about their projects and even I do not think it is the best idea to be putting pictures of particular hardware on YOUTUBE. You ask why things are kept secret, so they cannot be targeted by other countries (besides Russia) Anti-Satellite systems. Apogee, Perogee, Type of Orbit etc etc can be determined through a wide variety of determinations.
I really dont see how this could be cracking some big secret, read an Oliver North book, this guy gets away with divulging so much information in his books it is amazing. I have read things in his book that military folks have been told to keep their mouths shut about, so the information is out there. You can even get an account with AGI which will give you updates anytime a satellite is launched and give you a brief summary. Even if it is secret it will still give you the fact that it is a military payload.
To those of you that say it is time for government/military to come clean, what about private corporations, cable comapnies, other countries (which by the way that graph statistics on satellites is wrong...) There are even many joint space community projects, and if you think they are going to come clean with all their space projects....yeah right good luck on even trying to pop the private corporations.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I emailed Jose Escamilla regarding the Interstellar Movie footage back on September 19th. Given these objects are supposed to be in 'deep space' I had only one question:

Have you or Mr. Walson been able to ascertain whether the objects are emitting their own light, or is there light from some distant source reflecting off their surfaces -- or was any infrared equipment used to capture the images? I'm just wondering how we could possibly see them at all.

His response was:

There are some objects that are definitely emitting their own light. The first one from Orion's belt is a perfect example. There are others as well.

There is a new one online called Interstellar Raw Footage that reveals more.

I expected that response as that's really the only way to see a deep space object, and he actually does want to sell this stuff. Saying it's space debris would halt sales full-stop.

I personally believe these objects are distorted stars or satellites. Until I can inspect Mr. Walson's imaging apparatus and video capture process, I have no other option.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
anyone read that dean koontz book The Taking about the invasion its freeky

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Thanks for posting that video. I have heard of this being done and seen a few how-tos on it, but never a video. Great stuff. Thank You.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
this is really neat stuff, but i think he must live near a helicopter pad or something bc they seem to land behind his brick wall/

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Many of these objects are sats, "Large phased-array communications satellite - Patent 5619210" and others are for "airborne crosslink and satellite communication". Organised in "Dual ring array" others are miltary, navstar and gps, here is a web page with a huge list of known sats; List.

So from at least that list it can be seen many Sats are in the dual ring array mentioned above.

Combine this known with the unknown sats and space junk from previous launches, and it is not hard to see many objects are in the gravitational magnetic orbit of our planet.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My guess is that these ‘spacecraft’ are not alien in origin, but part of black ops projects. As to why I have come to this conclusion is that they resemble the ISS to some extent. Alien spacecraft would have a completely different configuration conforming to their requirements and technology. They would have been built for speed, perhaps FTL technology that requires a homogenous design. What we are seeing is more ‘earthly’, perhaps technology a hundred or so years ahead of mainstream science. And then alien spacecraft would keep themselves ‘covered’ by cloaking themselves!

Actual Sounds From These Space Machines
In addition to discovering and refining his optical telescope videotaping technique, John has also discovered how to actually hear and record the sounds in real time coming from the particular craft he is videotaping. By carefully aligning a satellite dish receiver with his telescope, he has been able to record some very unusual and intriguing sound from the different spacecraft...
www.rense.com...

Now this, I think is hard to swallow! How can one hear sounds from space with just a satellite dish? Perhaps these are electromagnetic ‘sounds’ being picked up by his receiver, but then this equipment is way too expensive. Probably he’s a billionaire who can afford it!!

Interesting stuff though!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join