It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines Parked In Orbit - Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Just curious, but could that be one of these before it's fully extended? It seems to me like a prime candidate for this image. The images provided are at best blurry, and at worst downright unintelligible. Perhaps they're working on the Solar Sail right now??

A thought at least,
TheBorg

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
They are probably human-manufactured satellites, which doesn't make them any less interesting.

We don't really know what the KH-series recon satellites look like, not to mention the Russian, Chinese, or other similar classified military birds.

So it is kind of interesting to get a glimpse of what's up there.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Most of these pics are all so badly distorted and lacking in any ability to depict scale that they could be anything from a bug on the lens to an interstellar invasion fleet.

People need to be careful when they want to believe.
That want can make you see things that aren't there.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you check out F.A.S.T. in YouTube it will bring up a few videos of deep space anomolies that do appear to be unnatural structures or "ships".
The one example from the OP is shown in great detail with the scope technicians 8" telescope.
It is interesting too because it shows more than one of these super-structures out there.
I cannot recall how far out they are, but they are pretty far.
I am glad this thread was created, very interesting stuff.

Nostrovia.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Could someone post up some stats on this guy? I want to know where he is from.

I get the impression he's British, but he's not got a Wiki entry and I haven't got time over the next couple of days to do the research.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
the second 'ship' in that video looks like the event horizon!

personally i think it's just a satellite that's in a closer orbit than the ISS

[edit on 13-12-2007 by arclore]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Wow, really cool!
There is however much "floating" around out there, but some of these images has some strange shapes to them, and they look a little big for a satelite?!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There has been loads of threads about these objects, just search for all of gridkeeper's threads ... And we are just going around in circles and speculating what these objects could be, until we are given the "special" method to modd our telescopes with lenard's technology, which he doesn't want to give (suspicious), all we can do is speculate so no answers will be found and this has been going on for months now, so I guess we will never really get answers .

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!!!!!

This is how you can record your own images.

Easy As

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think we should take a look at how satellites actually appear though an earth based telescope. This is the ISS...

Not much doubt about what it is, right? But according to the OP, "John Lenard Walson has discovered a new way to extend the capabilities of small telescopes and has been able to achieve optical resolutions - at almost the diffraction limit - not commonly achievable." Bullspit.

These miraculous pictures of weird alien spacecraft are just more of the same - camera artifacts due to low quality optics and cheap electronics.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Since no one is asking, how do you mod a telescope for this? Is it some cheap homemade mod or expensive lens? I live in DC right now so I can't see crap but one day I'll move back to the sticks. (hopefully before it's to late) Great find.

I can read the history books now. "Humankind was kept in the dark for many years, unable to make contact with their brothers in space. But with such strong curiosity in their nature they looked to the stars. When Humankind found out the truth, the Man would keep him down no more." lol

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
But according to the OP, "John Lenard Walson has discovered a new way to extend the capabilities of small telescopes and has been able to achieve optical resolutions - at almost the diffraction limit - not commonly achievable." Bullspit.

Absolutely right - these images have been around for a while. The suggestion from the video in the OP is that the ISS is the only thing we've put up there. The answer to "what's this" is that "this" is a satellite - and quite clearly a satellite too.

The technology to see satellites (and space stations) in space has been around for years. This is not a "new way" at all - it's a slightly blurry version of stuff we already know.

I'm not entirely against the concept that there might be hidden stuff up there - whether it be black project weaponry, secret stations, or whatever - but I find it very hard to believe that it would not be hidden from our view. We can see these kinds of objects with a relatively basic telescope, there's nothing secret about them.

They look kind of spookily nice, though, don't they?

LW

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Rael (of the Raelian Movement, rael.org) has said that our extra-terrestial creators have at least one of their large spacecrafts orbiting our planet. This is to ensure, in the case that the ET homeworld is destroyed somehow before they return openly to us, that it will land on our planet and give us their repository of knowledge.

So to any Raelian, I can't imagine this being a surprise

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Just a suggestion, but check this out:
www.astrospider.com...
Large objects in orbit can be one of two things: Large Array antennae that are part of the NSA's signal intelegence effort and "fold out" after deployment, or, an assembled space station.

Forgetting little green men for the moment, there has simply not been enough launches to accont for the latter, so it must be the former.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I remember seeing this months ago.He never explained how he did it and to me they just look like out of focus stars/nebulas

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Been on rense.com over the years, if this was posted else where, it would not get the attention it's getting, lots of videos listed on you tube, get mixed with non subject matter. now to see if its REAL or MEMOREX

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sorry...I hadn't seen this was already out there. I posted the same on UFOs forum..

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Good Vid, did you record from backyard, park or porch, what type telescope, model #

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Check sci-fi art, photos released by studios: stargate anyone, maybe the ship in the black hole (movie)

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If someone shows you such a video, and swears it's not ISS, or any other known spacecraft, ask them first two things...when and where it was photographed. Those two tiny bits of information will help to confirm any claim they offer. The less information they offer, the greater chance they're just yanking your confirmation bias chain.

There are plenty of sites detailing where ISS is on any given night, Spaceweather.com even has a service you can subscribe to that will call you up and tell you when it will be visible in your area.

Satellite watching is a growing hobby, and there's plenty of info available to everyone.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by SpaceMax]

[edit on 13-12-2007 by SpaceMax]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join