It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines Parked In Orbit - Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Big Machines Parked In Orbit - Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?

www.rense.com

What you are about to see is quite remarkable. It seems that some of the stars above us are not stars at all...as you shall see. A young man by the name of John Lenard Walson has discovered a new way to extend the capabilities of small telescopes and has been able to achieve optical resolutions - at almost the diffraction limit - not commonly achievable. With this new-found ability, he has proceeded to videotape, night and day, many strange and heretofore unseen objects in earth orbit. The resulting astrophotographic video footage has revealed a raft of machines, hardware, satellites, spacecraft and possibly space ships which otherwise appear as 'stars'...if they appear at all.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is breaking news on Rense right now. Please forgive me if someone else is posting this right now.

Here is the YouTube...

I honestly don't know what to say, except I hope some sort of disclosure to happen soon in regard to this. Its a bit freaky, at least to me.

Hopefully some of you have some insight into this. I would link some of the images, but it seems Rense is wanting the exclusive, so they have disclaimers all over the place.

DocMoreau

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

(thanks for the help on the youtube, I it to work right on the 3rd try)

[edit on 12/12/2007 by DocMoreau]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Nice Find!

www.space.com...

Theres a link to his profile of pics of the things on yours.

Great! I will find out more about this guy, and see if i can do it too!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I had my husband look at them, as he is a big Space geek LOL - he said he thinks they are just satelites, as they come in many shapes and sizes.

However, he said he isnt 100% sure...but that is his guess.

Cool pics nonetheless!!
Wish I had a super duper telescope like that!!!

I also dont buy him being harassed by helicopters. LOL Why would helicopters harass him? That is a new one. And a chinook? LOL I dont know.

Is there any news reports from neighbors complaining about all the noise, because neighbors would be annoyed quickly.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Some do appear to be larger than the Space Station. I guess there are 'few' landmarks to gain perspective from in space.

Thanks Jarhead for the Space.com links.

I also want to make it known that The Title of this Thread comes from Rense. I didn't make it up to hype it up. But it appears something is amiss. Either Rense is being tricked, is doing the tricking, or maybe a combo?

Strange indeed.
DocMoreau

Edit to add: I find this image from the Space.com link very compelling.
. If that is a Satellite, what does it do?

apc

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Cool.

Can't really rely on these photos for any sort of scale. But definitely nice shots, regardless.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ive seen images of that but i believe from a different person i have most of the photos on my computer if you want to look at them. it is strange but if we knew how we could find out these things supposed orbit then we can match it with a sattelite that has that orbit or it could be completely unidentified

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
hrm, nice set of pictures there, heres one that I thought was interesting:

a52.g.akamaitech.net...

Its a pitty they arnt clearer.

-fm

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I had the guys over at Bad Astronomy check out these photos when Zargon posted them the first time around. They explained that these are poor resolution, hand shot, photos of satellites and the ISS. They were even kind enough to post similar looking “space structures”, which they said were taken by attempting to shoot photos of the ISS without using a tripod to hold the camera still.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It reminds me of the thing that appeared in a nasa flick during a stage separation or discarding of some tank..and at end of film a similar object appeared..only it was light and transluscent..Nice doc..and that ISS remiinds me of the ISS in the you know what..It would indeed be eery if all this trhings are connected somehow.
Thanx for the treat! Lord knows we need one..

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
hrm, nice set of pictures there, heres one that I thought was interesting:

a52.g.akamaitech.net...

Its a pitty they arnt clearer.

-fm

That looks like a star destroyer

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think this is already being heavily debated here I believe:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Those are some pretty compelling pictures. Some may indeed be satellites and random junk. Is there any way to determine the size of these things? Would knowing the size of the scope that recorded them help any? Can we assume that the size of the ISS as viewed by this scope is an accurate meter for judging the size of the rest of these things? If so then some of the objects are truly huge. I think their size alone would rule out the possibility of many of them being satellites. Then again I'm no satellite expert either. These pictures definitely raise some questions. I'm keeping my eye(s) on this one...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That guy should try and get rid of the atmospheric distortion by using a micro mirror device programed to cancel it out. The micro mirrors can be found in DLP tv's.

www.dlp.com...

He will have to write his own software. If he can do the things he's doing now then it might not be a problem for him.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by d2che
I think this is already being heavily debated here I believe:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou for the clarification. I was trying to check my browsers history to find these video's I just viewed recently.
They are just too strange if they are not just some satellites. Just to darn different. Its just they some how scream for a logical explanation.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They could be chemical lasers. They look about the size of a 747's fuselage. Star Wars maybe? It's hard to tell with all that atmospheric distortion. They do not look like communication satellites. Those are much smaller.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Satellite dishes let you hear things that are in outer space?

Interesting, considering sound requires matter to travel through and therefor does not carry through outer space.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Satellite dishes let you hear things that are in outer space?

Interesting, considering sound requires matter to travel through and therefor does not carry through outer space.

Many waves travel just fine in space, which is why light travels from the sun, radio signals are received by radio telescopes, and we pick up background radiation from space. However, sound waves do require a medium to propagate. Satellite dishes ‘hear’ the radio signals that are emitted from satellites. I am sure that is what he intended.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That makes more sense. I thought he literally meant "hearing."

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Did you know there are over eight thousand artificial objects orbiting Earth? Over 2,500 are satellites, operative and inoperative. The remaining objects are orbital debris: parts such as nosecone shrouds, lens, hatch covers, rocket bodies, payloads that have disintegrated or exploded, and even objects that "escape" from manned spacecraft during operations.

Source

Anybody wanna go thrue thoose 8000 objects and compare them with the images shown on the op link?

I say its satelites or debri. One of them even look like the "ørsted satelite".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join