It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they allow sites like this to even EXIST?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343

BARKSDALE MISSILE NUMBER SIX: THE STOLEN NUCLEAR WEAPON
ATS Premium Article by Chuck Simpson

This article from its post on abovetopsecret.com had about 100 visits by the Department of Homeland Security, about 800 visits from NASA, the US Department of State made around 300 visits, the CIA made 34 separate visits to the ATS homepage, US Navy made 117 visits, Elmen Dorf Air Force Base made about 1000 visits, the EPA made 117 visits, TIME Magazine made 717 visits to the article.

how do you know all these logs in?
if it's true, Governement does care about what being said here but there is nothing they could do

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
I have never seen any secret information released on the ATS website.

all they said about 9/11 was a joke? and all Area 51 too?

The only person who I have come across who may have access to such information in here is Intergirl who works for one of the US defence companies.

even if she really works for Gov,it doesn't mean everybody else is clueless,some members bring in some useful infos well documented etcc

do you have a critical thinking?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
These sites exist to make sure you get lost in the billions of conspiracy theories out there.

What you do is try to verify every "fact" that is presented to you, making sure you only waste your time reading & researching instead of DOING something about it.

We need to DO and ACT and stop researching, we should know by now that we are being controlled by an occult elite who are very very very bad and have very very very bad plans for us in store. Only the fools are still sleeping, the people on here who are only making fun of everything we say are part of The Agenda, plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
you have to understand that their is not that many site like this on the web in the first place, and it is a way of expression. i am trying to get to the level where i can chat with these people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join