It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they allow sites like this to even EXIST?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
As far as i can see, this kind of sites serves very well all the possible secret agendas!

- This is the only conspiracy debate forum i know where almoust everthing debated is "debunked as hoaxes faster then light speed.

- All the possible sources you can give are always labeled as not trustble ones!

- Any one caming to share a personal not documented experience are always labeled by the majority as hoaxers or lunatics!!

- Anytime some one trys to bring a old topic for better debate, is always labeled as "nothing new here, already debunked, please close this"!!

- And for last, the moust pathetic usual demanding here....the demanding for proofs!! This is quite insane, because if major conspiracys exist, how can a normal citizen get proofs!!!??
Any way, even if someone shows any kind of proof, it will be labeled as hoax ASAP!

So, you still do not know why the secret agencys do not bother with this kind of sites?!
The way People in ATS works always proof that conspiracys do not exist at all... so why the govr will be worried?!

[edit on 13/12/07 by Umbra Sideralis]

Ain't that the truth

Deny "Ignorance" or in other words questioning that your beliefs are based on misconceptions, faulty reasoning and propoganda

[edit on 13-12-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well this is a free country and we do have freedom of speech. You have the freedom and the right not to go to these sights. If there is some thing I don't like to see on the internet then I don't go there, it's just that easy.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
BARKSDALE MISSILE NUMBER SIX: THE STOLEN NUCLEAR WEAPON
ATS Premium Article by Chuck Simpson

This article from its post on abovetopsecret.com had about 100 visits by the Department of Homeland Security, about 800 visits from NASA, the US Department of State made around 300 visits, the CIA made 34 separate visits to the ATS homepage, US Navy made 117 visits, Elmen Dorf Air Force Base made about 1000 visits, the EPA made 117 visits, TIME Magazine made 717 visits to the article.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by luis9343

Pretty good info
They should make a separate ranking of threads according to how much attention they get from Gov.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have long maintained that this site is run by the illuminati/CIA/what have you. ATS exists because 'The Man' wants us to be here, wants us to develop increasingly elaborite theories which can earn us only ridicule.

Tony: Teh governments were responsible for 9/11.
Sheep: L0lz0r u sound lik 1 of the dudes wh baleive in Reptilians lolol
Tony: Walks away

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tony Pro

I agree with you. The government is ever watching sites like this. They colloect names and places so they know who is who. When the time comes, they will come for them. This is "1984" even if we choose to ignore it.

That is not to say the site is bad, it is not. It's just that you have to realize the truth of the matter. We have mods, and they have monitors.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I heard something about area 51 that it's so easy to keep it all a secret because if you worked there and wonted to tell somebody about it all, no one would believe you anyway because the truth is so outlandish....

I guess that's the same deal here with ats.......

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

quote-when the time comes they will come for them(us) ? when they come for us what happens next?-----------a one way trip to mars or another planet--------one could hope-----------or will we be used in medical experiments such as the nazi "dr". mengler sadistically tried out on concentration camp prisoners ?i wouldn't mind a trip to cuba minus the torture buisness as long as they gave me a bible to read/kosher meals and solitary confinement apart from the crazies--------that would be more like a vacation not punishment.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

I imagine that they would do the medical experiment thing, maybe try out the microchip and see if they can control our emotions and get us to love "big brother" . In the novel (1984), they didn't want to kill their enemies but get them to embrace the establishment and thus eliminate any would be martyrs. But then again, they may just kill them all as most totalitarian governments do of their enemies.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you won’t to make some thing seem bogus then you get as many far fetch stories silly and stupid that way when a real secret gets out it is with thousands of bogus stories that no one will believe it. And the other stories are more fun! To read. ATS is a Government run operation. They will ban me again and delete all my messages. So Tell others.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You really need to think about what you are saying here. You are questioning the logic behind these sites being allowed to print their message with out being stopped, which to you would be the most logical thing to do IF IT WERE TRUE!

You must realize that by asking this question, you are in fact saying at the same time, that IF these sites were stopped THEN it would seem logical to you that their message would be TRUE!

So in reality, you are really saying, that if they really wanted to blow their cover, all they would have to do is to stop these sites, because then they would not ONLY loose those who can see the message is true, but ALSO those who reject such theories!

In essence they would reveal themselves if they stopped the sites! that would not be a smart thing to do would it? Much better to allow these sites to exist, make sure they do not gain exposure in the mainstream media other than ridicule and mockery, and then work towards regulating the internet.

If they did anything else.... even you might start to turn against them, and they are nothing without their supporters who denies and rejects any evidence against their authorities.

As long as Alex Jones is alive and well, they can assassinate his character and thereby show us all that we should not belive it, both because he would be dead if it was true, and because of whatever they use to assassinate the character. You are being doubled crossed, like the double cross on top of freemasonic temples.

Don't wake up, stay asleep, it's much easier and you don't get ridiculed for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have never seen any secret information released on the ATS website. The only person who I have come across who may have access to such information in here is Intergirl who works for one of the US defence companies.
The governemtn has nothing to fear from this site or others like it. Whilst ATS ma be the biggest site of it's kind on teh net it pales in cmparison to the mainstream media. There may be ver 100 000 registered members here but only a fraction post and frequent this site.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
I have never seen any secret information released on the ATS website.

Are you sure?

The only person who I have come across who may have access to such information in here is Intergirl who works for one of the US defence companies.

Great!!

Now you've outed her!!

Watch your back, Intergirl!!

The governemtn has nothing to fear from this site or others like it.

Then why are they watching us sooo closely??

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
If this site discloses such sensitive information, why was it not "killed" in its infancy?

I'm confused. Why is this information leak not stopped?

Because it's mostly harmless? and everything valid will drown in huge heap of crap.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
One has to look at the world from a management point of view. If you were one person trying to manage 6-7 billion folks, chances are you would be looking at charts and graphs, not tiny individuals or groups of people fewer then, oh, lets say 10 million.

The methods of control involve mass influence, not individual people. That's why Paris Hilton fans far outnumber truth seekers. Not because Hilton followers are morons, but because they have been influenced throughout their entire lives by the constant overwhelming blitz of media and hype, and that is controlled.

I love the question posted in this thread. It is exactly the question I always ask folks like Alex Jones and Alan Watt when I call in to their shows. And you know what? They NEVER ANSWER IT. It is the only good question for these folks that NEEDS to be answered. Perhaps they simply don't influence a big enough bar on the graph, so it's a wasted effort when managing 100's of bars on the graph. Perhaps there is more to it.

Personally, I believe they are some part of the calculated influence put in place by the establishment. Whether they were put there unwittingly or knowingly, they are serving a purpose. Consider for a moment that if the truth is revealed to just enough seekers and then the dichotomy is heightened (most likely by some atrocity that only truthers will be aware of) to the point that we seekers are outraged enough to react, could this not be a possible cause for public outcry to the establishment for more "social control"?

They want us to fight, they don't care what side we are on. As long as we are fighting they are happy. There is always duality, always a dichotomy, and if you are part of it, you are their pawn. The public is not ready, by a long shot, to accept some of the truths we have found, and most likely in fact will fight against the knowledge with all their hearts. Some will place their faith in some deity or another and believe that the future is written. Some will join in the fight and feel purpose. I often wonder if George W and the 911 events weren't constructed for the simple purpose of waking people up (I mean, both things seem absurd and overwhelmingly obvious now) to create a bigger fight. What will that leave? A majority if people who want protection when the government appears to be their only hope, like a father (I wonder why there are so many single mothers nowadays) or a big brother (GW is like a big brother to many) to come and protect them from the "whacko truthers and freedom lovers".

If major population control is to occur, then you need to condition whoever remains to think they are righteous by demonizing the ones you plan to eliminate. That requires one hell of a fight, with a hell of a lot of people. The outcome is never obvious to the game players, only the game masters. We are not in it for the fight, we're in it for the result, it's just that we don't know it.

The key lies in NOT FIGHTING.

Be for something, don't be against anything.

Freedom, Peace and Prosperity!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
Sites like this are allowed to exist because even a bunch of crackpot conspiracy nut jobs

who smoke too much wacky tobaccy, live in our parents basements, and are hopelessly

nerdy and undersexed need a place to go online to talk and be social!!

Plus - Some of the overpaid/underpaid government agents need sites like this to troll on

and propagand-ate so to their superiors it looks like they are actually doing something in

exchange for their tax-money provided pay check!!

Hope that clears it up for everybody!!

[edit on 13-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

Plus sites like this let them know which ones of us need to be monitored.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Because it's easier for the government(s) to post disinformation on here, than to shut it down, validating that there were truthful things on here.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Do some research on Fritz Springmeier and "Svali"....not all who speak out against "Them" get off the hook.

Additionally, what percentage of the demographic is represented here at ATS?

"They" don't care that these "nuts" and "wackos" are posting about them....because we have marginalized ourselves just by being here.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Why do they allow sites like this to even EXIST?

Because it's good for business as usual, Their's. No, I'm not suggesting any sort of alphabet agency sponsorship or involvement. I'm just saying that as long as we are Here, involved in often times circular debates over this pixel or that pixel, we're damned near doing their jobs for them. While we're bickering over who said what, when, or where, the machine rolls on, the gears keep turning, and the big picture continues to elude the eyes of those who outwardly seek a glance.

Think about it. They [whomever that may be] already have the majority well under control per se, via the mind-numbing and brain-dumbing efforts of MSM, the 6 o'clock sNewz, and those wondering who'll be the next American Idiot. A captive audience is an easy catch, hook-line-and-sinker. "Hey, I saw it on TV, the News, etc."

If Their true desire is to monitor or control the masses, then why would they have any interest whatsoever in removing the bait [sites and such] which attracts that ever elusive fringe fish? Those who are rarely found in the haul of the MSM's broadCast nets and 6 o'clock sNewz seines.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

I agree with freedom of speech, if they want to shut down, they should have done a long time ago with infowars, rense.com
Anyway, it's too late to elimiate A.J, he's way too famous, killing him it means government is guilty

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join