It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Demons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am new to this site but i have come seeking answers. I have many questions about demons(more specifically fallen angels), vampires and empaths. Not, the mythological counterparts but living breathing creatures and if anyone knows any real info about any of these things, please post. I thank anyone who can help.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Fallen One]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS our mind bending hot spot

What are your questions grasshopper? Just kiddin however you should have asked a question about something specific in regards to Demons.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
fallen, it might be better if you type a search and go through the threads while you are waiting for posts to your own. you may find a link to other sites that specify in your queries and who knows you may find all the info you need right here. like you said you are new here(search the threads,guaranteed you will find something different and interesting on ATS no matter how long you look lol)

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fallen One

i am almost convinced that 'demons' are spiritual beings (Non physical)

the Vampire genre is made flesh in the Goth community'
the Empaths are in the New-Age and the equally vaporous StarTrek followers

its my view that these 3 classifications of life forms
are not ficticous but rather given substance from the force of a groups' thought forms...

more or less like how Freddy Kruger is created and is sustained by the human psyche

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

specifically i want to know about fallen angels being reborn in the form of men. and if they can so if anyone knows do they become human or regain a small semblance of thier powers.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'll be happy to help you with any questions you may have. As far as empathy, all I can do is share my own experiences. With that said feel free to check out my thread on the empathy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Look into the Nephilim, this is supposedly the link to those of old and some of the decendants of today.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

thanks it helped a lil more on the subject im an empath but i cant control it but i also "feed" off of really strong emotions they make me hyper active and giddy almost child like and my hunger increases exponentially when this happens
i usually end up eating enough food and liquids to feed three full size families

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i should have been more specific. im interested in knowing if anyone has ever heard of a demon becoming a human being. for example taking over a body. not possession just taking a body that had no soul, i.e. freshly deceased and making it thier own.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My friend called me an empath... I have no idea what it was though.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fallen One
i should have been more specific. im interested in knowing if anyone has ever heard of a demon becoming a human being. for example taking over a body. not possession just taking a body that had no soul, i.e. freshly deceased and making it thier own.

If you believe in the Scriptures, then you should know that all bodies have a 'soul'.

A demon can appear in bodily form(spirit,ghost) as someone you know,only with the intention to deceive.
A demon can posses a live body.... only if the host is voluntarily and is willing, or it may happen when one is totally away from God.(one being possesed)
When a person passes away..... for 40 days, the 'soul' remains on earth...(backed by Scripture, Old and New Testament)
As a deception, many evil spirits will take the 'form/'Likeness' of the deceased person to deceive.
"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11:14)
Takes on an appearance in a different form other then his true self...

Demons are 'Angels'(fallen from Grace) and therefore do not have bodies like humans.
Angels fallen or otherwise, can not become Human.....they are celestial beings....Messengers of Good or evil, destined to bring people close to or far away from God.

helen

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
about the scriptures lets say for the sake of argument theyre wrong or dont have all the answers then what? would something like that theoretically be possible

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hell, i was married to a demon!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
really or metaphorically?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I had the pleasure of meeting a real demon once. He name was Rodney. I was living with a friend at the time helping her out with kids. Her ex dropped in a few times, I never liked him. But this one night he spent the night. I had a dream I was being attacked by demons that night that they were on my back clawing at me. the next thing I knew I woke up. My back was hurting so I looked in the mirror and my back was covered in blood and scratches.

I left that night and came back 3 days later when he was gone. I saw a photo that day of Rodney and it was the devil himself in that photo. So yes demons do exsist in this world as real people.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

thank you that helps but i wanted to know if a demon took over a body that was really young would it forgot who it was but have dreams or nightmares about it and slowly regain its knowledge

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
I had a dream I was being attacked by demons that night that they were on my back clawing at me. the next thing I knew I woke up. My back was hurting so I looked in the mirror and my back was covered in blood and scratches.

Once again a "believer" is raped and doesn't go to the police about it instead ....

Originally posted by hildar
I left that night and came back 3 days later when he was gone. I saw a photo that day of Rodney and it was the devil himself in that photo. So yes demons do exsist in this world as real people.

They fantasize that the rape was an attack by imaginary creatures
and another rapist walks free because some people are too delusional to do the right thing.

You can get psoriasis and it looks just like you've been clawed by a creature.
Psiorasis can be caused by strep infections.

For the OP. No there are no demons, and no they don't incarnate as humans.
Your empathic wild childness followed by hunger is called puberty.

I get a "charge" out of groups of people too, its totally normal, its why people flock like sheep to group events (churches, concerts, AA meetings etc). Some people get panic attacks from the same thing, and become shut ins.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fallen One
reply to post by hildar

thank you that helps but i wanted to know if a demon took over a body that was really young would it forgot who it was but have dreams or nightmares about it and slowly regain its knowledge

specifically i want to know about fallen angels being reborn in the form of men. and if they can so if anyone knows do they become human or regain a small semblance of thier powers.

i do not intend to discredit this in any way out of spite, it is just what i have seen before and maybe guide you in a direction you wish to go
(pauses) my assumptions on what has been said so far with bits filled in:

you were once a demon who took over the body of a stillborn baby, but once entering the body the whole event traumatised you, hiding away your true nature and power, but now due to the way hormones alter the brain in puberty (my assumption is you are an adolescent around 17) you have had recurring dreams of your turbulent past existence, rmembering how great you were then, you now wish to reclaim your power.

my advice: try meditation, but the thing with recollecting past lives is, you must look for what is there, not for what you want to see, search without the ego,
if you are going to walk across a bridge, make sure it is really there before you take a step.

cryptic, but you may understand

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sheyrshad

You are so full of bull its pitiful I never said I was raped and I never was raped. That is the biggest bunch of bull, I would love to know where you even got that idea from, when someone has huge claw marks down there back its different then being raped. In fact I had a total of 17 stitches to close up some of those claw marks and the Dr. said it looked like an animal attack.

Oops I think its replying to the wrong person oh well either way they will get the message.

Hilda

[edit on 27-12-2007 by hildar]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Fallen One

the Fallen do have the abillity to enter a freshly deceased body within a certain time before decay destroys it beond use. and yes, it can have dreams and nightmares and slowly regain is demon consisnese, thus regaining its powers. as for empaths, i am one as well but i learned how to control the need to feed of others emotions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join