It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really ALL crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
There are many sheeple out there who believe what the Government says and they are the crackpots/crazy ones as they are blind and can not see the truth. I know I "was" one of them then I opened my eyes and thought for myself.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

I am getting to that point as well. It gets frustrating after awhile. Some things are so far fetched that they must be false. On the other hand, there are things out there that do make complete sense and fit together. The only thing I can say is to be prepared. I would much rather be informed of possibilities and be prepared for them than just poof it all away and then when/if something goes down, be swept up with the masses who did not heed the warnings. if nothing does go down, great, then we are all still here and happy. Except then we have nothing to talk about on ATS.

[edit on 12/18/2007 by palehorse23]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
People think we are crazy because they are scared of the lies that lay before them. Some people think we are crazy, i would rather think we are bold. We're bold enough to dig deeper into the world around us. We are bold enough to question the curtain that has been pulled in front of our eyes.

I think people that don't question life and the world are crazy.

Go all you crazy ATSers. I'm proud of you!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
There are many sheeple out there who believe what the Government says and they are the crackpots/crazy ones as they are blind and can not see the truth. I know I "was" one of them then I opened my eyes and thought for myself.

And yet try as you might, you cannot prove anything. You believed, not because of the evidence, but because you're just that type of person who will believe the bizarrest ideas over the simple, boring explantions.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
People think we are crazy because they are scared of the lies that lay before them. Some people think we are crazy, i would rather think we are bold. We're bold enough to dig deeper into the world around us. We are bold enough to question the curtain that has been pulled in front of our eyes.

I think people that don't question life and the world are crazy.

Go all you crazy ATSers. I'm proud of you!

You pull back the curtain? no, you simply listen to another voice and choose to believe it.

You don't crush the explantions, you don't prove the conpsiracy, you simply change religions because you hate government and hate the boring world of truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join