It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

turkey ufo video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The last minute of video is worthless imho; but...The first seems very interesting. An amatuer video records strange lights with movement. These are not laterns because in Turkey there is no such tradition. What can they be?
Here it goes: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I found some another (maybe) interesting videos, regarding ufo issue in turkey
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
enjoy

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

I just watched the first video you posted and I like the how some lights were stationary and others were moving with in.

Pretty cool vids,

Thank for sharing commodore64

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
They're crafts, but there's no aliens inside them. Soon the world will find out for themselves who's behind all the activity and why. God.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Thx too.
Especially after 1:50 gets really interesting. Note that there is full moon, and they cant be stars. Can they be some sort of gas that may be an alert for a coming earthquake?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonna
They're crafts, but there's no aliens inside them. Soon the world will find out for themselves who's behind all the activity and why. God.

Well, if you seem to think it's God. Then it's about time the God showed up.

As for me, I will reserve my opinion until something good or bad happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Thx too.
Especially after 1:50 gets really interesting. Note that there is full moon, and they cant be stars. Can they be some sort of gas that may be an alert for a coming earthquake?

Not sure if I really understand what you mean by gas. If you are referring to the lame Military Swap Gas excuse. Then I don't think so.

The only possibilities in my opinion is this.

1. ET Space craft from another world or dimension.
  2. It's the Military Industrial Complex secret technology
  3. It's Both ET and the Military Industrial Complex that we see depending on what the object looks like. (E.G. Bright Orbs of light is ET, Triangle Craft are Military)

As for me trying to tie in Religion in any of this, I don't rule it out but at the same time I don't subscribe to it just yet. As time goes on, I am starting to read and understand things quoted from the Bible could be plagiarized from Egyptian and Sumerian Scribes. (IMHO)

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I dunno. Could be a guy with a broken torch

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
At first the video isn't all too impressive, but at around 1:45, where the full moon is shown in frame, it gets pretty interesting.

Those UFOs are unidentified from my point of view. Alien spacecrafts? Could be, but it can't be proven.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Commodore,

That first video is very interesting. As I watched, it instantly reminded me of the Dickinson, ND incident.

Here's the Dickinson, ND video. This doesn't get going til about 3 mins in.

Here's Turkey again. Note the similarities.

Now what struck me in the similarity (other than the formation itself around a full moon) was at the 2:37-2:38 mark (for a split second) in the Turkey sighting when the one orb begins to move across the sky within the cluster of 3 and it passes the lower orb, the lower orb shoots something out! The orb at the top right does the same thing at the very same instant. What is that?

At the end of the Dickinson video the same 'shooting' can be seen occurring, you can here the person filming comment "star wars!"

These are very interesting and very similar cases and the videos seem real, not cgi or anything. What exactly these are though is still a big mystery.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by PhotonEffect]

top topics

join