It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Must-Watch} Documentary Video of The Future...You'll LOVE THIS!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Great videos, thanks for posting.

AAC

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Actually, the government is your insurance company and governments have historically never had much of a problem snooping on folks, especially when it come to things like money.

That is not a correct way of looking at it
The govt. is NOT our insurance company, you know why?
Because you speak under the assumption that an insurance company is needed.

We pay taxes, our govt. doesn't use it to invade another country every tuesday while the people of the country sit idly by, so there's money for healthcare. it's actually not rocket science.

Canadians would NOT accept the type of invasions that the U.S. does and has been doing for almost 2 decades. Canadians would protest & march, americans would just eat macaroni and cheese.

The future in this video is VERY specific to United States

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Gee, do you thyink you cram any more hasty generalizations into your ignorant diatribe???
Now if you'll excuse me I need to go support another war against someone and prepare my macaroni and cheese - Oprah's coming on soon!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Gee, do you thyink you cram any more hasty generalizations into your ignorant diatribe???
Now if you'll excuse me I need to go support another war against someone and prepare my macaroni and cheese - Oprah's coming on soon!!!

i don't know bro, can you tell me what false generalizations I made other than the Macaroni and Cheese comment?

Since you said "cram hasty generalizations" I assume by cram you meant that I have many, which ones were incorrect other than macaroni and cheese? And remember anti-war activists represent a very small number.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Flying cars with our current technology is really unlikely and inconvenient. Perhaps if we "discover" how anti-gravity works, it'll become a reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
bump for those who haven't seen this

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I like Technocalyps, which is Ray Kurzweil's view of the future. It is more or less focused on the singularity and humans being able to essentially become immortal god-like beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join