It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drew Peterson Now Begging For Money On Web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow, this really grind my gears!!!

Drew Peterson, the ex-cop suspected of murdering at least one (and possible more) of his former wives is now begging for money online for his defense fund!

(See DefendDrew.com if you don't believe me)

Unfortunately, there is no email or contact info, because I would love to let him know what I think about him!

The nerve of this guy is simply incredible!!!! Instead of prioritizing the funds to search for his missing wife (which would in fact be his best defense), if there is any left over it will go to a private investigator to search for his wife. Hmm, could this be because he knows she's already dead?!?! I guess that's why he didn't participate in any of the other searches for her...Also, if she had run off with another guy, as he's claimed, don't you think she would have contacted SOMEONE to say "hey, I'm not dead!" Drew's assertions just absolutely defy rational belief!

How did this a--hat get to become a cop in the first place? There needs to be much more rigorous and stringent psychological testing of potential police offices before they are allowed on the force...the job just appeals to too many power-hungry control freaks. Protect and serve...themselves!

I just feel sorry for the kids, having to be raised by such a monster.

Keeb

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm not one for writing one-liners, especially against our beloved ATS rules against doing so. BUT thank # they shut down this guy's begging site.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This guy reminds me of freaking Scott Peterson.. He had a beautiful wife, certanly one completely out of his league just like oh Scotty boy, :shk: yet, he wasn't happy. As a man myself, I have to ask, "What the # do guys like this want? They have a beautiful wife, beautiful homes, good careers. What the # else do they want?"

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
This guy reminds me of freaking Scott Peterson.. He had a beautiful wife, certanly one completely out of his league just like oh Scotty boy, :shk: yet, he wasn't happy. As a man myself, I have to ask, "What the # do guys like this want? They have a beautiful wife, beautiful homes, good careers. What the # else do they want?"

I've wondered that many times myself...

Healthy, good paying jobs, gorgeous wife and kids, yet somehow they are missing something...like maybe a soul?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hahaha!

The site's down now! That's classic! I wonder if he actually collected any money through it? It was up yesterday when I first posted here, but I don't know how long it had been running...

top topics

join