It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanashing cars are freaking me out!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have been making my way back from seeing a friend recently and some bizarre things have been happening, the council estate that I was visiting is on the site of an old graveyard, when I'm driving home the will be a car in front of me (about 40ft away) and all of a sudden it will vanish, there are no other roads that it could have gone down and it isn't parked either, also People you see walking disappear!!!! One was walking in front of the car a little way ahead of me, then they turned there head to look at me and then they were gone! and to top it all of this week I came to a T junction and a white thing shot in front of me, far far far to fast to be a car, and on Monday I came to the same T junction and when I stopped my drivers door flew open! This place is really starting to freak me out, has anybody else had anything like this happen to them?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
driving thru a dimensional rift perhaps?

wow very strange stuff, if you drive that route often, take a camera the next time.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I suggest that you have an overactive imagination No offence intended.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i can tell you this is the complete truth.

as i live in this area, there are many people who have had these experiences including my self.

I wonder how we could get a paranormal team around here to investergate the happenings!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Could be an interference of a 4th density underground base with our 3rd density environment. Creates a bubble where reality as you know it is variable. Curved roads look straight, things randomly appear and disappear, time starts going slower/faster/backwards/stops... and just other phenomena. This is also going to be happening to northwest region of USA soon. Space/Time will be curved, reality will be altered, and mass confusion will be rampant. Let's see the government try to cover that up

This could be something entirely different, however. But since it's not a random event, and happens to you in the same place, see if you can find other people who experienced weird phenomena in that area.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
oooh spooky. maybe the ghosts from the graveyard followed you.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Could be an interference of a 4th density underground base with our 3rd density environment.

liblam...please explain this????

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Don't pick up any hitchhikers

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
don't drink and drive! that'show accidents happen! everything dissapears and you are sitting in a hotrod with a straight road ahead

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I've seen this before, having been followed by cars like this. Weird stuff happens around Hexenkopf Rock though.

I don't know if there are any reliable maps to show them, but I've heard rumors that this area is a junction point for several ley lines. It would certainly explain how some events have happened, with the strangest taking place the closer you get to that rock.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
ermsss very good subject,i dont know about other place but in my country most of the time this scary thing always happens every where either on the local road,highway or in the old house the same thing like what the DJ said it is the same thing happens in malaysia.thanks my dear friends your are not alone over there,here in malaysia 22 million malaysia it own peoples encounter that thing every where

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This has happened to me before as well. The "car" was in front of me and going very slowly(about 15-20mph), I ended up passing the car, but then its headlights went out shortly after I was a fair distance ahead of it. The road is a straight stretch with only one bend and there were no side roads to turn off where it happened. I didn't really get a chance to get a good look at it, but it looked like a late-70's to mid-80's Chevy Caprice in bad condition.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
there must be high elektro interference there!

1. it bends the dimensions
2. it effects your brainwaves and makes you hallucinate stuff!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've heard that all of new Mexico is going that way of a dimensional portal.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
there must be high elektro interference there!

1. it bends the dimensions
2. it effects your brainwaves and makes you hallucinate stuff!

FINALLY! someone who KNOWS about high elektro interference. elektro, is, of course, the high preistess of dimentia.
notice the correlation between dimentions and dimentia. what would the phoenixitians say? what would james joyce say?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You think that's bad, for me I look there's no cars around then I pull halfway out & then they appear

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wahoo

Could be an interference of a 4th density underground base with our 3rd density environment.

liblam...please explain this????

You'll see soon
Too tired to explain tonite anyway! gnite! Wonder what energy wave's announcement brings

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
You think that's bad, for me I look there's no cars around then I pull halfway out & then they appear

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by outsider]

haha that happens to me too! damn apearing cars.

top topics

join