It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary, Rockefeller & 'The Book'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am pleased to see the FOI release of the Hillary Clinton and Lawrence Rockefeller meeting at Camp David. See link below:

www.checktheevidence.com...

It looks to me like like Rockefeller gave her a UFO book - I have enlarged this below:

images.marketworks.com...

and . . .

images.marketworks.com... - (not so clear)

It's only the back of the book. I initially thought it was Steven Greer's ET - but that wasn't released until 2000 - this meeting took place in 1995.

So come on - put me out of my misery. What book is she holding?

gl2

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Before some here think that Laurance was on our side, read the following:
extracts from my book Alien Mind - a Primer (free on the web):

In his book Exopolitics, Michael Salla writes that Laurance Rockefeller’s brother Nelson worked to steal MJ12 and PI40 committee oversight away from presidential control after Eisenhower asked Nelson to help reorganize his government. Later, Eisenhower bemoaned it as an epic mistake (see Ch. 2 of Michael Salla's book Exopolitics). MJ12 and PI40 controlled alien-related programs in the US government. Recently, David Rockefeller has been under heavy suspicion after cousin Nick Rockefeller’s Orwellian statements caused public alarm. *Nick told Aaron Russo the plan is to microchip the human population, and months before 9-11 he told Russo that a major event would happen, causing the US to occupy Afghanistan and neighboring countries).

Since Rockefeller’s Council on Foreign Relations was reportedly given control of both MJ12 and PI40 more than fifty years ago, such programs have been corrupted and have allowed direct alien basing here (the tall whites, grays seen in US bases by Lt. Col. Steve Wilson, Clifford Stone, and Robert Dean. This would help to explain why Republican presidents after Eisenhower were only given token information about the secret programs (except Bush Sr., who knew much more), while Democratic presidents were excluded. *Apparently, owing to the politics of self-interest and corporate obedience (plus Rockefeller’s web of contacts), Republicans are considered easier to control. In my opinion, the crimes commited via Rockefeller control of alien-related programs are worse than the Intolerable Acts that sparked the American Revolution. It’s a deeper, more dangerous provocation. This time it threatens an entire planet.

In his latest book, Hidden Truth, CSETI head Dr. Steven Greer mentions the Rockefeller/Rothschild role in the black budget cabal that controls alien-related programs in the West. Greer writes: “There are extremely well-connected people who are on the inside (of the covert control group that runs US alien-related programs) and who want to see disclosure, but they’re terrified of the rogue, violent group…. A former head of Army intelligence – a member of that group – had offered me a board seat in ’92.” Soon, Greer got “an invitation from a group of rogue insiders” to meet with them in the Wrigley (chewing gum) mansion in Phoenix. While there, a man in the control group took Greer out onto a balcony and told him, “You know, we understand you’ve had this meeting with the CIA Director and are providing information to the President (Clinton), but you need to know that those people don’t know anything, and they’re never going to know anything.”

Greer declined when the man offered him large sums of cash if Greer would allow them to rein in CSETI’s efforts. When Greer said he was going to Europe to meet with people connected to the British royal family, the man said, “It just so happens that I’m going to be over there meeting with the Rothschilds and the people who control the Volvo Corporation and some of the other big industrial concerns, because they’re working with us.” The man said that Max Rabb, a leader of the Rockefeller-dominated Council on Foreign Relations, was working with him, as was Mr. Peterson, the head of the CFR, and Peterson’s wife who headed the Rockefeller-dominated Trilateral Commission. Greer describes the Phoenix contact group as “the largest Mafiosi and organized crime enterprise on the planet.” (Hidden Truth, p. 118-121).

***Also, Benjamin Fulford said that when he met David Rockefeller in Japan recently, Rockefeller boasted that he'd caused a (fatal) earthquake in Japan just to show Fulford and others that Rockefeller's minions have control of scalar technology.

--George LoBuono, writer and investigative researcher in Davis, CA

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: finter

I resurrect dead skeletons, apologies!!!

The book apparently is 'Are We Alone' by Paul Davies. Ofcourse I am sure your misery is long since put off, but I thought I would chime in.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: finter

check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join