It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It looks like something you would see growing in a cave. Did someone bring that back from a mars cave?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

That picture reminds me of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, right before they flew out of the mouth of that cave monster.

Where was that picture taken?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

from what i was reading on the web sites linked, it is some kind of aluminum aloy...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
you will find that there are no "space Aliens"...the "aliens' are the Nephalim, from Genesis 6, or more known as fallen angels and hybrids from the union with man. The Bible is real and the end times are real....these beings will provide the great deception...the anti-christ will follow.

reply to post by mikesingh

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakman

i am also familiar with cutting disc/slag clumps,jakman, and yes

there are a lot of similar elements in your standard msds copy;match it up

element and you will see that there are far more organics listed in the

msds than in the elemental analysis report; after seeing the chad images i

agree with larryorc, this was extruded in a non or very low oxygen

environment; the chads would be rounded and not pointed; the hardness

is way too high for normal tin compounded aluminum;61 is very strong

and durable; and the neutron/emp characteristic is definitely not

something you encounter in everyday aluminum; i am sorry my friend but

i just haven't encountered very many radioactive cutoff wheels.

considering the characteristics of high heat(600*) and it was under

pressure,perhaps overflow venting of fuel from a reactor? thoughts?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
you will find that there are no "space Aliens"...the "aliens' are the Nephalim, from Genesis 6, or more known as fallen angels and hybrids from the union with man. The Bible is real and the end times are real....these beings will provide the great deception...the anti-christ will follow.

Liston pal, the discusion is about the object found. No ones interested in your personal view about the bible or whatever, so interpret it as you wish, but what you wrote IMO is complete, utter, garbage.

Anyway, I followed this story about the metal object a few years ago, and results seemed inconclusive..................
Seems like when something is not 100% proven 1 way or the other, the story fades away unfortunately. I think the 'starchild' scull is an example of something very interesting fading away to a certain extent.
Good find again Mike.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Thanks for the clarification.
Like I said, eight of the same elements just seemed to me too high a coincidence.
And on the piece I had, the "feathered" portions were fragile and broke off easily.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakman

you are most welcome,sir. i hope we shall hear from mr white and receive more info from further testing of the material; isn't it exciting to chase after the source of this artifact?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

Wow! How and where did you get all this info from?? Are you a friend of Bob's? I've been trying to contact him, but no luck so far!

As regards the polygraph test, where does it stand on the credibility scale? Up here, it's not admissible as evidence in a court of law. As probably a test could be fudged. But even if this is discounted, there's glaring scientific evidence, as brought out by many ATSers here, that the object in question is strange, not fully explained as of 2006, and therefore unidentified.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks for this interesting post Mike

This one seems to have some legs to it and I seldom say that. It's been a while since I've seen a post like this I could not ignore. The discussion is quite different as well.

Is anyone participating the person Springer mentioned?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ITS AN ALIEN CODPEICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk...

that is pretty freaking cool. I am stupid when it comes to alloys and such so i do not have anything inteeligent to say on that besides the fact that a government agency confirmed it and then denied it so that should pretty much show that it is something they do not want to have affiliation with. so it is probably alien.

So we have a piece of an alien ship...COOL... what now???

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hi everybody, I am definitely not a expert in this field but I wanted to throw this
out there, (feel free to shoot it down as quickly as possible)

Could it be whats left of a much larger chunk of something from space that burned up on re entry?

Part of a Government project hence the weird composition, and them admitting it than later denying it? ( once they found out or remembered where it actually came from) Maybe something destroyed by us or an alien, (for us believers out there).

Maybe part of a Star Wars project, secret space lab (hello Mr. Lear) or whatever.

If it is would being in space allow it to soak up enough background radiation to expose itself on film like that?

Thank you and I always enjoy the responses and theories here.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill

omg, I think you are in the wrong section. The "Bible is Perfection on Earth" thread was moved to the round file.

Anyone who has actually taken the time to read the whole Bible (yes, I have) and who has studied the origins of the Bible, knows that the book is a "portion" of the writings about God, Christ, the Devil etc. "Man" made the decisions on what to include, and "exclude" from the Book. So, be careful with your end of the world statements, or you just may become educated to the "truth". And who would want that about religion. If we can't all disagree on politics and religion, well, then the subject would just be forgotton, and who in power would allow that. Seriously, go ask the pope.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
umm, theres about a 100 other things that it could be - why make a most rediculous leap of faith and say its from a UFO?

it looks like some fossilized bio material and the second pic looks like a piece of molten rock. I don't see any corrolation with a UFO or Alien presence?

do they have any hard evidence of its chemical makeup?

sounds completely bogus

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It isnt something that was heated by a fall from orbit, the temperatures in the plasma envelope would be high enough to keep it from forming a tail.
You would have a roughly roundish pitted object, if it got hot enough to melt completely it would be a perfect sphere.
I read the account of how the guy found the object, Ive got one small problem with it. The object is an alloy of aluminum, and aluminums become a liquid long before they become incandesant. They actually cant get hot enough to glow, they will vaporize first.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambillThe Bible is real and the end times are real....these beings will provide the great deception...the anti-christ will follow.

statements like this won't get far here. anyway, the bible is simply and clearly a book based on solar mythology and astrology. do a google video for Zeitgeist and learn a few things. Very eye opening for those that didn't already know. Also check out www.truthbeknown.com. you will learn MUCH.

now, back to the subject. it seems the object was in a molten state and developed the odd shape from air flow and gravity, falling and eventually reaching earthly ground. maybe it is waste from a humanly designed UFO. seems to me that a genuinely advanced alien vehicle wouldn't leave waste behind like this.
or, it could have been used as some sort of weapon. a sort of projectile that may ride along a beam from the craft that helps in melting the ojbect. a story was mentioned about a very similar object being found inside an airplane after it was struck in midair, and the molten state of the object would soften the metal of such a tin can for entry, quickly harden after entering the airplane, and cause a lot of damage. again, it seems like something a humanly designed ufo would use, not an advanced alien craft.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by arclore
umm, theres about a 100 other things that it could be - why make a most rediculous leap of faith and say its from a UFO?

My, my!! Why is it you consider it a ridiculous leap of faith at the thought of it being a part of a UFO? Are you suggesting that you know EVERYTHING that's going on in the Solar System? And that UFOs (Alien or man made) are a figment of one's imagination? Not everyone thinks that way!

it looks like some fossilized bio material and the second pic looks like a piece of molten rock. Do they have any hard evidence of its chemical makeup?

It is apparent you have not bothered to read through the thread where this aspect has been discussed and analysed fairly comprehensively by most ATSers here. So I suggest you do this now before your next post!

sounds completely bogus

Obviously it would, if you haven't gone through the thread! Anyway, that's what we're trying to find out, aren't we??

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Again an excelent thread with a combination of scientific exposure and exlanations from ATS members and yourself, giving others a chance to understand this occurance more clearly.

This kind of reminds me of the angel hair incedents of UFO lore and to my knowledge who were never explained in this manner.
But then again there was'nt a group like this [ATS] at that time.

Has anybody theorized why this happens?
Keep it comming MIKE

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by arclore

My, my!! Why is it you consider it a ridiculous leap of faith at the thought of it being a part of a UFO? Are you suggesting that you know EVERYTHING that's going on in the Solar System? And that UFOs (Alien or man made) are a figment of one's imagination? Not everyone thinks that way!

I'm not suggesting I know everything, how did you come up with that conclusion? All I'm saying is, there are many possibilities for a more plausable answer than claiming it as irrefutable evidence of an alien presence?

It is apparent you have not bothered to read through the thread where this aspect has been discussed and analysed fairly comprehensively by most ATSers here. So I suggest you do this now before your next post!

Ok, so I read the thread more clearly. I'm still no closer to connecting this object with an alien spacecraft.

I think it could be more along the lines of a meteor that had some of that material in it's makeup, which was the only thing that survived the entry of the atmopshere. The meteor may not have been from our solar system.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by arclore]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
those elements in your list are not exotic.
many of the list of elements in the white object are...again i say what casting plant will have all of those elements in a poor if they are trying to produce an alloy 360 or variation of one. aint going to happen.

kind of shoots a hole or two your theory in my opinion.

im still looking for SOMEONE SHOW ME ANOTHER ONE...

this has been in the public domain now for over 10 years now..you can show me iron ones..in fact i can show you iron ones..i have 2 of them. one weighs over 60 pounds and came from a penn central engine when i worked on a section gang many moons ago.

NOT ONE PERSON WHO SEEMS TO THINK there are thousands of these objects laying around has PRODUCED a picture of ANYTHING that look remotley like whites object looks like and grinding wheel powder dont count and ill bet no one here does it either.

this metal object rings when you tap it..aluminum engine blocks thunk as do all aluminum castings. reason for this is aluminum is porous.

aluminum sheets rolls will ring to an extent.

the one shown above came off of the diesel engine that was involved in a train wreck in indiania in the late 60's. crawfordsville indiania to be exact. i worked the derailment...i knocked that brake slag off of the wheel carriage. that was made when the brakes locked and train took over a mile to stop. the wheel of a locomotive wont stop.. it will continue to turn.

the one above is a small one off of a car brake.

dont let the shine fool you either..i painted them with aluminum paint as steel rusts and would look brown or rust colored with out it.

these are also solid as they welded themselves as they built up.

never seen a piece of aluminum in my life weld in a chad layer effect..in fact that wont happen either. you will never see aluminum chad in a layer and still be solid under the outside layers.

anyone who knows anything about the properties of molten aluminun which i do since ive worked with castings on high performance race engines know this.

the only way to you possible do this would be in a vaccum.
this object was formed in a vacuum forced under extreme presure in a molten state and ejected into a VERY cold condition. now who is doing this on the planet??
and for what purpose would then be doing any casting anyway?

ya see if there where more of these laying around everyone who knows some who works in the aircraft industry or the casting or forging business would show a few to us..

lets get busy and find a few of these guys..

must be thousands laying around..

so far though i HAVENT SEEN A ONE.. dont that seem kind of strange all those sceptics who keep looking for the easy answer but there isnt one to be had is there.\

larry

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join