It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Thank you very much for the link. I'll read through the thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is a funny question...but can someone repy to my posts...

I'm not trying to be rude, honestly, just wondering if anyone "see" my posts at all.

I've had lots of computer trouble lately so i wouldn't be surprised if somethings "screwy".

A reply would be GREATLY appreciated and VERY reassuring

Thankyou

AoN

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Your coming through fine 5 X 5.

Watching the video now. Thanks.

The test results I was referring to was I think the NIDS report that Blaine supplied a link to...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in the results was a list of the elements with the 360 alloy listed next to it. I'll look for it more tomorrow.

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Another consideration could be Solid Rocket Fuel. This could explain both what he saw and the object.

From Wikipedia.

Solid propellants (and almost all rocket propellants) consist of an oxidizer and a fuel. In the case of gunpowder, the fuel is charcoal, the oxidizer is potassium nitrate, and sulfur serves as a catalyst. (Note: sulfur is not a true catalyst in gunpowder as it is consumed to a great extent into a variety of reaction products such as K2S. The sulfur acts mainly as a sensitizer lowering threshold of ignition.) During the 1950s and 60s researchers in the United States developed what is now the standard high-energy solid rocket fuel. The mixture is primarily ammonium perchlorate powder (an oxidizer), combined with fine aluminium powder (a fuel), held together in a base of PBAN or HTPB (rubber-like fuels). The mixture is formed as a liquid, and then cast into the correct shape and cured into a rubbery solid. Solid fueled rockets are much easier to store and handle than liquid fueled rockets, which makes them ideal for military applications. In the 1970s and 1980s the U.S. switched entirely to solid-fuelled ICBMs: the LGM-30 Minuteman and LG-118A Peacekeeper (MX). In the 1980s and 1990s, the USSR/Russia also deployed solid-fuelled ICBMs (RT-23, RT-2PM, and RT-2UTTH), but retains two liquid-fuelled ICBMs (R-36 and UR-100N). All solid-fuelled ICBMs on both sides have three initial solid stages and a precision maneuverable liquid-fuelled bus used to fine tune the trajectory of the reentry vehicle.

I would imagine Aluminum and other components including components from the surfaces it crossed could build up as a scale if it did not burn completely.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
gentlemen/ladies: after reading the compositional analysis and test results

i believe imho that this object was originally a piece of 360 aluminum alloy

altho the absense of tin is interesting; the tear drop shape can be

duplicated by super-heating the alloy and then dropping it from an extreme

height; the other points of interest is the detection of magnetic effects

(which you do not get from cast aluminum alloy) (see video) and the alleged

exposure of the x-ray film by the object; therefore said object must have

a radioactive element somewhere within its internal matrix. i am very

familiar with different types and compositions of alloys and tool grade

materials,casting by-products and slag; this sample is way too pure to be

from a meteorite or organic ore. if not for the electro-magnetic feild

reading and the radiation trace i would say it is just a piece of scrap 360a

that melted at a high altitude and fell to earth, which is interesting in itself;

perhaps a piece of the alleged nuclear-powered craft the usaf alledgely

has that was alledgedly involved in the Cash/Landrum case?

mikesingh,keep digging brother

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

there should be traces of the base compounding mixture in the

spectroscope readings if it is partially melted solid fuel medium,for the srb

fuel mixture is a semi-solid rubbery material;this is more of a standard

casting grain that missed the mold and air cooled before it hit the ground.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

What would be your opinion of it possibly being residue from Solid Rocket Fuel that had built up on the surface of the nozzle and broken loose?

I'm also now curious about the possibility of the site in this thread being a player in the story.

I'm about 90% sure this site is on my Great-Grandparents old Ranch which was taken from them, by the Government via immanent domain (or its equivalent at that time) around 1915 to 1920 if I recall. As I recall from the handwritten history they compensated them $0.12 on the dollar for its value. They were Citizens of the US but due to their German origin they were treated quite badly by the Government. The Ranch was huge and there were significant deposits of high grade uranium ore all over it.

Is there a history of testing of Secret Craft from there during the 80's that anyone is aware of?

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Thank you. I was typing while you posted.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

i am looking for a comp analysis of the ai powder used in srb fuel; the

volatization of the fuel would have to be very incomplete for it to

accumulate on the nozzle; and it still should have traces of the pb or ht

base,perhaps even more if the fuel is not burning properly,leading to hot

spotting and possible destruction of the nozzle;i.e. big bada boom!

perhaps some of our comrades have more knowledge of this and will

come forward with more mechanical insight; i am in no way qualified on

the operational mechanics of srb systems and exhaust by products; would

be interesting to find out how, if this is srb fuel, it aquired radioactive

elements.

thanks Blaine; i will explore the link you posted;by the way,how is the

weather in ak?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

We are having a very mild start to winter and thanks for asking

What you say makes sense and my knowledge in this regard is not much. I only went that direction due to an article I read about Rocket Fuels a couple of weeks ago and I remembered Aluminium is a component and that it is also in Thermite (Thermate?) if I recall.

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
On Hal9000's Thread about this topic it is mentioned a couple of times that Aluminum may be a component of a fuel unknown to us if it is indeed an Alien Ship.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think it's some sort of metal thing that turned to that shape due to coming into our atmosphere..

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
As I remember the story this guy saw the UFO take off and this dripped from the bottom of it. It glowed orange. He went to pick it up with something and said it cooled quickly. I don't know if I would have even got close to it without a geiger counter and a radiation suit.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
When I first saw pics of the object in the original post, I couldnt help but think of this

A purely terrestrial object but it might shed some light on how something like the original could come to be.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by punkinworks]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here's something that's pretty interesting which was posted on another thread by quaneeri...

Originally posted by quaneeri
BOB WHITE?S STORY HAS BEEN EXTENSIVELY
RESEARCHED SINCE 1996.

EXTENSIVE DOCUMENTATION OF TEST RESULTS FROM VARIOUS LABORATORIES AROUND THE COUNTRY HAVE CONCLUDED THE FOLLOWING:

1. THE MATERIAL IS OVER 80% ALUMINUM WITH THE STRENGTH OF STEEL.

2. THE MATERIAL CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF VERY RARE ELEMENTS SUCH AS STRONTIUM, GALLIUM, MOLYBDENUM, EUROPIUM AND OTHER TRACE ELEMENTS.

ALL AGREE IT IS NOT SPACE DEBRIS, IT IS NOT ORGANIC IN ORIGIN, AND IT WAS SUBJECT TO EXTREME HEATING, CAUSING A MOLTEN STATE, AND COOLING IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

IT WAS ALSO EJECTED AND FORMED UNDER HIGH PRESSURE FROM AN UNKNOWN PROCESS.

They have developed and are testing a tactical laser weapon at white sands which uses some of the same material identified in the object recovered by bob white...

laser diode array, neodymium-doped glass (Nd:glass), neodymium-doped gadolinium?gallium?garnet (Nd:GGG), solid-state heat-capacity laser (SSHCL), tactical laser weapon, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC).

How did this combination of elements end up in something recovered from the early 80's in a ufo encounter.

gadolinium seems to be the key to much being done today in many advanced research projects...weapons, lasers ion propulsion..

www.llnl.gov...

So what does one make of this?? It's either a piece of an alien UFO, or a piece of an unknown craft made by black projects. Or it could be a piece of an indegenous top secret weapon system!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I am friends with a friend of COLM KELLEHER , I can ask if Colm ever responded and if not why. I'll update this thread.

I remember this case but don't remember what came of it. I'll find out.

Springer...

Thanks Springer! Hope you get a communication soon.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Nice job mike, I think you're on to something... the feds must have saw this and deleted your pic!

I dunno if its my comp but it worked earlier now its not.

Either way nice find, I have not heard about this till now. Get Bob on here we should ask him personally.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
Either way nice find, I have not heard about this till now. Get Bob on here we should ask him personally.

Good idea jmilla!
BUT how the devil does one get through to him? I've tried, but there doesn't seem to be any email address where we can contact him directly. Wonder if anyone here can try? Nothing like a one-to-one!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is a really interesting subject not helped, IMO, by the original insistence that it’s proof positive of alien UFOs visiting Earth.

The two pieces of evidence I saw cited as proof of extraterrestrial origin aren’t proof at all; neither Mars-like strontium isotope ratios nor thermal neutron emissions are strange on Earth.

I’ve found the actual written data hard to locate. A proper, non-hysterical, non-sensationalist publication of the data would help a great deal.

It’s interesting that many people have theories about this object that relate to their background. It’s no different to the explanations I hear in my day job. Chemists put forward chemical explanations, engineers engineering ones and physicists physical ones. No surprise.

I was also struck by the similarity of the object’s appearance to petrified wood, fulgurites, human hair and a host of other natural phenomena but the compelling explanation that is consistent with White’s story is of an object melting due to friction in the atmosphere and fast air flow over its surface.

I wonder if a lot of the exotic appearance of the object isn’t due to the melting and re-crystallisation?

Two key facts which shouldn’t be ignored are the emission of gamma or X-rays and the EMF. Both of these would be consistent with an atomic battery, wouldn’t they? Certainly, gamma rays shouldn’t be emitted by any decent battery but this one is damaged and may, in its intact state, have contained the photons.

One thing that wasn’t clear to me was how much of the object was sampled to determine its composition. EDX, which is mentioned, is a surface technique. The 3-D technique showed the object had a core-shell structure but didn’t shed any light on the composition. If the elemental analysis is only from surface techniques or samples taken at the surface, what’s to say that the core of the object is also close to aluminium 360?

I might have missed something there. Please put me right if I have.

Finally, my thoughts on the origin of this object. Association with a UFO sighting and a similar instance in the 1940s suggest to me that these objects originate from black project aircraft.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Firstly, it just looks like a chunk of solid metal.

There dosen't seem to be any complexity to the object and could'nt possibly have any practical use.

If this was an alien artifact, what possible use would a plain chunk of metal have to a sophisticated alien race? Why would they carry it around with them?

Now if it had some nice buttons or dials on it or some flashing lights, I'd be more inclined to believe it. But as it stands, without a detailed analasys of it's componants, I have to say, "NO".

Just saying the Researchers said this then took it back, just don't cut it.

[edit on 12/13/2007 by Ironclad]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join