It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Mike.

Thankyou so much for bringing this up. I was gonna do a thread based on a Doc. I saw called Jane Goldman Investigates., in which she interviews Bob, AND they follow some of the testing that took place..(It EXPOSED ITSELF to a photographic plate used for X-rays....X-RAYS!!...fasinating).

I have to say you've done a marvelous job, as you have with most of your threads of late.

Here is the JANE GOLDMAN interview with BOB for anyone thats interested. She comes back to him later on, so you might want to search YouTube for the other parts.

Enjoy!!

Flagged and starred

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What I'm getting from reading everything I've found; is that this Guy calls foul if the tests don't reveal what he wants them to reveal. I also see that his Associates in that Museum are being given too much credit for their opinions due to their obvious financial interest. Not to mention the venom he spews after the Double Blind test by a qualified Lab did not scream Alien Spaceship Artifact as he wished.

It sounds to me as if an Earthy object composed of Cast Aluminum was melted down and few impurities added to muddy up the mix. Then a very poorly done and improperly cooled cast was made from the dirty soup.

I was once a Geology Major and I am a lifetime collector of Mineral Specimens. There is something about the shape that rings a bell. That may have been cast in a mold made from Selenite (possibly a Stalactite) and the obvious base of the object would tend to reinforce that possibility. Just a guess of course. That shape also looks a bit like some Volcanic Bombs I've handled.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Honestly...

WATCH the video. There was also official documents (shown in the video) that explains an incident in the 40s (i think), in which a plane was chasing a UFO (might have been german..they didn't know), and got fired upon (by the UFO). later on they found a hole in the fuselage and at the back of the plane...

...THEY FOUND an object that looked EXACTLY like the one Bob has.

There ARE pics AND documents to verify this.

Watch the video THEN make up your mind.... you ACTUALLY see them test it, test what the things made of etc.

Very interesting

Peace-
AoN

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was gonna say also that this was here before and the debunkers did there thing I believe.

Yes, I think this is the second thing that looks the same from a UFO.

I tend to believe this Mr. White and I do think that is...... ufo related.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
To me it looks a lot like petrified wood, maybe an ancient type of rainforest flora like a canopy plant. If you look on the right side of the piece in question, the side where it is thickest, it looks almost identical to most chunks of petrified wood I've seen. An ancient plant or young tree that had been uprooted or died and then covered for centuries without oxygen, and all organic components replaced with mineral would petrify the subject into a rock like substance.

example of australian rainforest vegetation
www.sandiegozoo.org...

Petrified wood
eapsweb.mit.edu...
www.infowest.com...

Original image
photobucket.com...

Too me, there are enough similarities to assume that this object could very well be some sort of petrified vegitation.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

You need to read the quantitative analysis of it from the double blind test. It is for sure a cast object, cast from an aluminum alloy. It is a manufactured object without doubt. I was guessing that a Selenite Stalactite may have been used to make the mold. The shape is similar to that. I need to pull out a book or two and check into the crystalline structure of that Mineral a bit more. The name Selenite is often misapplied to related Minerals and it is possible if such an item were used to make a mold it could be identified from the shape.

I should have been more clear on my last post. I have no idea if I'm right but it is one avenue to pursue. I wish I had more time today. Someone else will probably come up with a better theory by the time I get a long enough break.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I may as well get my come-uppins now from someone with more knowledge than I. The theory in my head at the moment? He found a Stalactite in a Vug, Mine or Cave. Even the original appearance of the base bears this out. He made a mold from it. Melted down a cast aluminum engine block or head (could be from other things but I'm mentioning what a person may have in a garage) and then used it to make a cast. The analysis would indicate, from what I read, it was cooled improperly and there is evidence of that, meaning it was an amateurish attempt. The impurities may have come in part from using less than pure or contaminated Silica Sand which is another indicator of an amateurish attempt. It could also be that the odd ingredients were added to the alloy on purpose to fit the evidence to a theory.

I'll mention that I'm not an actual Debunker and I hope this turns out to be what he says it is.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thanks Mike. The process of converting vegetation into minerals is called petrification. Over time and without oxygen vegetation under the right circumstances becomes inundated with mineral laden water. Over time all organic elements of the original vegetation are replaced with these minerals, with only the original shape and topography being retained. Sounds a lot like a mould, does it not?

Now, I was not saying that this was definitely petrified wood, I was pointing out similarities. I hadn't read that the object was made of metal because the cite provided that deals with that part required payment to register. If they are that interested in showing us a real alien artifact I don't think they'd want us to join now with a fast easy paypal payment for the unbelievably low price of $5.95 on one of them and $10.00 for the other. No thanks.

Has anybody joined either of these provided sites? If so, could you post the evidence that they sold you here on ATS? Until then, I still stand by my observation that there are many similarities between this object and petrified vegatation.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Mike? Sorry. I meant Blaine. I'm really not sure where I got the name Mike from.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Both the internal structure and the surface structure make it seem as it this is metal scrap from a pouring line. It has a sort of droplet shape, and inside you see rings. The "feathers" are where the metal cracked during the pouring.

I don't see anything extraordinary here, whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Mike? Sorry. I meant Blaine. I'm really not sure where I got the name Mike from.

I think you got that name from the OP lol.

Very interesting, I had never heard of this case since today
. But it is usually always like that, the best cases with the strongest evidence are always silenced and never ehard from again, except of course the infmaous ones such as Roswell and such.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
uurrmm. Ok so everyone is talking in terms of him "casting" this object.

But what about the 'high frequency EM radiation' it is immiting? Deffinately in the X-ray; and possibley in the Gamma spectrum too.

This energy was enough to 'expose itself' to the photographic plate (use for Xray analysis), that it was sitting on over night.??

Howcan this be explained

AoN

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neuralfraud

You haven't watched the vid/read the material. Its certainly not just a peice of scrap.....

....Unless its radiactive (s)crap thats fallen from the sky

But then you'd have to ask, well how did THAT happen!!???

So either way, DEFFINATELY "something out of the ordinary", not scrap!

Peace-
AoN

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have one of these and will sell it for 20,000$.... Ya'll best take a gander at Hal's thread.

BUT, I'll still take the 20K.

Roper

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I was watching The History Channel the other day on UFOs where shown was an object that was recovered by Bob White following a UFO encounter

[snip]

here's a link to the DVD from the history channel, episode is entitled "UFO Hunters"

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
It sounds to me as if an Earthy object composed of Cast Aluminum was melted down and few impurities added to muddy up the mix. Then a very poorly done and improperly cooled cast was made from the dirty soup.

It is made of aluminum and the alloy is very close to 360 aluminum casting alloy except it doesn't have any tin in it. I am still looking for the test results that showed the composition.

In a post from Dr. Gibbons he copied the conclusion of the testing and in it the possible way it was formed. The report said that it was molten at approximately 600 degrees C, and formed when falling through an atmosphere at a high rate of speed.

You can read about it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also showed that it couldn't be a meteorite or a piece of space junk in this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OK! make your own judgement...

Here is the actual part in the video that shows the "scientific analysis" of the object; done for the show.

I hope after THIS people will stop calling it a piece of *Ahem* "petrified wood"

This is part 5

Please search out the other parts if you do so wish by typing in Jane Goldman on UFOS..aand then "1, or 2, or 3" etc.

BOB WHITE object. independent scientific analysis for documentary.....VIDEO

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]
Edits for spelling

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neuralfraud

Good point! We need a Metallurgist. Makes sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Those were in one of the links on the first page of this thread. I ran into it early on. Here is the LINK.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I'm guilty of assuming

I tend to have Minerals on the Brain. Caused by an interest in Rocks and Minerals since the age of 9 (now over 43 years) and nearly 3 years of University level courses before I switched Majors. I'm working on my 3rd Mineral Collection. The first would be worth a couple of million had it not been stolen and I've sold another out of need.

I like the theory of it being an overflow from a molding process the best so far. Makes sense.

Mike is fine - not correct, but fine
I've been called much worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join