It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HAARP is it really just a survalence tool or the greatest weapon of all time

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I had not heard of H.A.A.R.P. untill i was listning to Rumsfeld speak about it bieing used to identifie terrorist hiding in caves, and how well it worked. The D.O.D. used it to look into Afganistan mountains and identify cave systems and whether there were terrorists in them "they then proceeded to bury the terrists alive". There are many theries to what HAARP is really capable of, mind control and death ray for example. It is a massive complex, one sqr. mile and uses huge amounts of energy. So much energy in fact that it's generators get their fuel directly from the Alaska Oil Pipeline. Could America's nuwww.earthpulse.com... weapons be obsolete and are kept mainly for there 'fear affect"? www.haarp.alaska.edu... www....-------------------------/library/conspiracy/haarp/ www.haarp.net...




posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thank you for your article. I've noticed other articles about this subject but had not pursued them.

Your article perked my interest and I will now dig into study of H.A.AR.P.



posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Back in the 90s before it was fully tested there was a quite uproar over what would be the outcome on its initial test. I read a book back then called “Angels don’t play this H.A.A.R.P.” that talked about the different scenarios that could happen.

The real nasty scenario was that it could set off a chain reaction plasma discharge world wide that would basically kill all life, and one of the nastier uses would be to create high energy over a vast area to disrupt the electrical process in the brain, and so affect a very large population.


[edit on 12-12-2007 by Xtrozero]



posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
I had not heard of H.A.A.R.P. untill i was listning to Rumsfeld speak about it bieing used to identifie terrorist hiding in caves,


Do you have any reference for that? Because the HAARP I know wouldn't be of any use for that purpose



posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here is a great video outlining what it can do.

www.youtube.com...

Embedding not working ><



posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And here's a document uncovered by ATS under the FOIA which explains what it can really do


foia.abovetopsecret.com...

See also thread here



posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
After looking at the foi documents, and trying to read between the lines, here's what I've come up with for a hypothesis.

Haarp has multiple uses. but the top five are:


1. Make the atmosphere more "tranquil" over targets so that US military satelites get a better view of targets on the ground.

2. cloud, camoflage, or haze over US-controlled locations so that other nations' satelites cannot get an accurate image of US activity.

3. Be able to "turn off" UHF, VHF and shortwave radio receptions regionally, to cause a "news blackout" during war.

4. Punch local holes in the V A belt, allowing solar radiation to interfere with local cell-phone, satelite and GPS communications.

5. Punch holes in regional V A belt to allow more cosmic rays into a region, thus lowering the birth-rate incrementally. A "sterility beam" to target regions of asia and latin america that are out-breeding the US and Europe.

.

edit to add:

Another use they keep hinting around about is the ability to detect submerged submarines and underground installations. So this is also an anti-submarine technology and "anti-bunker" technology.

.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by dr_strangecraft]



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Fascinating - because according to that document released under FOIA, HAARP does have the ability to detect underground complexes over long ranges.

Amazing, but I'd still like a link to the Rumsfeld speech where he admits it.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Fascinating - because according to that document released under FOIA, HAARP does have the ability to detect underground complexes over long ranges.

Amazing, but I'd still like a link to the Rumsfeld speech where he admits it.
sorry, I can't give you a specific page to look at. All I remember was Don Rummy and GEN. Myers at a press confrence . I was watching it on Fox News. it must have been mid 2003 to early 20004. i was fasinated about what he and myers were saying so I looked it up on the web.



posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Finding terrorists in a cave???????? Sterility beam?????WTF

Come on people use that thing between your ears that your eyes are hooked up to.
HAARP has been blamed for everything from bringing down the WTC to causeing the indonesian earthquake.

Its radio waves people and not even that strong when you get right down to it. There are literaly dozens, if not hundreds, of radar stations around the that transmit far more power that HAARP.
Its original purpose, from the concepts of N Telsa, was to be able to localy modify battlefield weather by heating of the Ionosphere.
Through unrelated studies it was learned that the atmospheres reflectivity
of RF transmissions could be modified with the same mechanism.
By focusing on a certain point of the the upper atmosphere one is able to control how RF signals bounce through the atmosphere, greatly increasing the range by which you could comunicate.
You would be able to comunicate with units in areas that would other wise otherwise be in radio shadow. Or cause the enemy's radios to bounce unfavorably.
I personaly think that the concept has been made mobile. During the opening days of the Iraq war on a moring news show, they had a random montage of photo's taken by imbedded jouralist for the day. One of the shots was of a huge array of what looked like comm gear. There were dozens of trucks & trailers spread over a vast area of desert. I thought it was odd that they would concentrate such a large number of assests in the same location, and that they would interfere with each other.
Then in the push to baghdad, there was a point when it seemed that the Iraqis had acheived some sort of a tactical advantage. I remember a field commander saying that the iraqis were in a good position to defend some pass or cross road.
Then out of the blue, some unseasonal freakishly strong wind/dust storm blew in. Visibility was zero for a couple of days, and nobody could move, except us with our high tech nav and vision gear, and satelllites that could see through the dust. We just drove around them in the storm .



posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks
Its original purpose, from the concepts of N Telsa, was to be able to localy modify battlefield weather by heating of the Ionosphere.


Which is actually impossible according to our current knowledge and understanding of how the atmosphere works. But it's a nice idea. I guess Tesla just wasn't much of a meteorologist.



posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks
Finding terrorists in a cave???????? Sterility beam?????WTF

Come on people use that thing between your ears that your eyes are hooked up to.
HAARP has been blamed for everything from bringing down the WTC to causeing the indonesian earthquake.

Its radio waves people and not even that strong when you get right down to it. There are literaly dozens, if not hundreds, of radar stations around the that transmit far more power that HAARP.
Its original purpose, from the concepts of N Telsa, was to be able to localy modify battlefield weather by heating of the Ionosphere.
Through unrelated studies it was learned that the atmospheres reflectivity
of RF transmissions could be modified with the same mechanism.
By focusing on a certain point of the the upper atmosphere one is able to control how RF signals bounce through the atmosphere, greatly increasing the range by which you could comunicate.
You would be able to comunicate with units in areas that would other wise otherwise be in radio shadow. Or cause the enemy's radios to bounce unfavorably.
I personaly think that the concept has been made mobile. During the opening days of the Iraq war on a moring news show, they had a random montage of photo's taken by imbedded jouralist for the day. One of the shots was of a huge array of what looked like comm gear. There were dozens of trucks & trailers spread over a vast area of desert. I thought it was odd that they would concentrate such a large number of assests in the same location, and that they would interfere with each other.
Then in the push to baghdad, there was a point when it seemed that the Iraqis had acheived some sort of a tactical advantage. I remember a field commander saying that the iraqis were in a good position to defend some pass or cross road.
Then out of the blue, some unseasonal freakishly strong wind/dust storm blew in. Visibility was zero for a couple of days, and nobody could move, except us with our high tech nav and vision gear, and satelllites that could see through the dust. We just drove around them in the storm .
HARRP primararily transmits microwaves not radio waves and I don't know of any radar station that is 1 square mile!



posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
HAARP is NOT a THREAT folks. Not enough power. It's a BOOGEYMAN. And not a good one at that. The government has been modifying the weather since at least the late 70s according to Zbiegneiw Breszkinski in his book he wrote around that time. They were doing this in Africa...

Even if it did work, at one square mile of power (if that's rite), it would only be able to affect at most the people within its range (meaning perhaps Alaska where it's located). After that, it would lose force....It's like a FLASHLITE. It's rays can only be broadacast so far out. No matter how big it is. It's cast is proportionate to it's total circumference (or square mile).

I'd worry about the TALLEST MONUMENT in your state. That's the real HAARP PROGRAM. That's the mofo you need to watch out for. Because the tallest building/monument in any state is the SIGNAL CATCHER for an ELECTRONIC IMPULSE. It's part of the RELAY SYSTEM when the gubmint gets ready to zap all of us!



posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I thought this lil article was interesting considering the topic at hand..I find the H.A.A.R.P. project very peculiar in that the government does not deny its existance however will not reveal its exact purpose. Ive read alot of other ideas and even watched the youtube vid regarding it...Im wondering if this technology has anything to do with the tech involved in the Montauk Project? Im not sure..do any of you know of the Montauk Project? It was a very interesting read..everything from psychic projection to time travel.
Here is the link..

www.zpenergy.com...

sorry youll have to copy and paste..Im still figguring out how to make hyperlinks and all that jazz...
looks lke I got the linking thing down after all...lol

[edit on 12/08/07 by dreadphil]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join