It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing with 9/11 Madness (argumentum ad hominem veritas)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott3x
reply to post by evil incarnate

KJ wasn't the only one who accused someone else of lying. I actually brought up 2 other people in this very thread who did the same thing, from opposing sides of the ideological divide. What I'm trying to get clarification on was what one should do, both if a person thinks someone else is lying, as well as if one believes that someone's accusing someone else of lying is unjustified. It seems I now have my answer:

If either event is seen by the person concerned as disrupting the thread, one should alert the moderation team. All I'd like is a confirmation at this point.

Had you ever thought about this option:

KJ accused MM of lying. Let MM and KJ deal with that.

Is that really that crazy? Imagine how much shorter it would have been. The mods would have had to speak up 4 less times. It would have all gone easier and you could have carried on about your day.

Why not that one?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

KJ wasn't the only one who accused someone else of lying. I actually brought up 2 other people in this very thread who did the same thing, from opposing sides of the ideological divide. What I'm trying to get clarification on was what one should do, both if a person thinks someone else is lying, as well as if one believes that someone's accusing someone else of lying is unjustified. It seems I now have my answer:

If either event is seen by the person concerned as disrupting the thread, one should alert the moderation team. All I'd like is a confirmation at this point.

Had you ever thought about this option:

KJ accused MM of lying. Let MM and KJ deal with that.

Is that really that crazy? Imagine how much shorter it would have been. The mods would have had to speak up 4 less times. It would have all gone easier and you could have carried on about your day.

Why not that one?

I felt that KJ was disrupting the thread with his constant statements that Michael was a liar without providing any evidence for his claim that I could see. Frankly, I was embarassed that someone who I would define as a truther like myself, would go on like this. So I asked him to provide evidence. Instead, I believe that all he presented were distortions of the truth. I called him on that too, and that's why things ended up here. The next time this happens, I may just alert the moderation team and tell him I've done so in the thread; that last bit because I personally dislike it when I'm told that "someone" dislikes what I've said. I don't mind being upfront on my views, but it seems that the moderators may want to get an alert and deal with 1 or both parties via U2U instead of having this go on for so long in public.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

Whatever you call it. I am not getting sucked into this. The mod has not asked what 3 times to knock it off? Here you are still going

because Lilly kept it up.

because KJ just would not let it go.

Because I commented on it.

All of these people forcing you to go on and on and on about something that the mods have asked you to let go really says something.

I think this is a great example of 9/11 madness right here. You have apparently spent more than a week now fighting with two people that agree with you about 9/11. What is the fight about again? Oh right, your opinion of someone else's affairs. Shhhhhhhh. You have an issue. Get help. Do not reply about anything other than the thread topic to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The thread title is "dealing with 9/11 madness", and the topic is the same. No one forced me to respond to KJ, Lilly, or you, true enough. I have explained why I started with KJ and Lilly simply joined in his argument; I felt they were both disrupting the thread, and I said so. Recently, I haven't even been -addressing- KJ; I've been talking to a super moderator, trying to understand how they'd like their policies to be carried out. As of yet, Magic has yet to respond to my last request for clarification; perhaps he hasn't seen it yet.

In any case, Both KJ and Lilly have attacked my character as well, and now it seems that it's your turn. So I think I'll just put an alert out to the moderators concerning your post and see if that solves the issue. Perhaps they'll take mine down as well, but it'll be worth it to see yours gone.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

In any case, Both KJ and Lilly have attacked my character as well, and now it seems that it's your turn. So I think I'll just put an alert out to the moderators concerning your post and see if that solves the issue. Perhaps they'll take mine down as well, but it'll be worth it to see yours gone.

Now you have my interest. Alert the mods about what? How have I attacked your character? I do not see how either of them did either but at the moment, please tell me what attack I have laid at your feet.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That is enough of this childishness. Any further off topic baiting will result in post removal and posing ban.

That goes for everyone.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well if I attacked anyone's character, I would appreciate a mod or scott at least U2Uing me or warning me or whatever. That was not my intent and I do not see it but I would like to fix it if not acknowledge it as an attack. I am not looking to attack people's character.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Members who have repeatedly ignored staff instructions and insist on trolling this thread have been post-banned.

Anyone else who would like to demonstrate unsuitability for continued posting privileges is welcome to follow suit.

P.S. For those who missed it, start here. Be sure to read the links I included, then compare to what follows.

P.P.S. For those who need it, please see : If You Have Been Post Banned...

[edit on 12/19/2009 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Removed post. MemoryShock clarified for me.

Thanks,
Mike Lee

[edit on 20-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Civility and decorum must prevail ? Oh how quaint. Freedom of expression ? Freedom to say whatever without fear of persecution ? It is a delicate balancing act if the web site masters start to make judgements. Why worry about the feelings of others ? It makes no sense. It is not as if we are actually going to inflict any physical injuries upon one another. We are only expressing our opinions. If our comments cause insult perhaps it is because they the offended deserve to be insulted. Most people are not going to under go any life style changes or changes in their precious opinions except if they under go some psychological trauma. Conversion is a painful process. It hurts. The ego gets bruised. The truth has always been persecuted because it bruises the ego. The righteous have always suffered for their God. My opinion is that it does not matter if we hurt anyones feelings. Burst their bubble. Open their eyes. Unblock their ears. It might hurt them but it is for their own good. Medicine is often bitter. It tastes fowl but it will cure you of your illness. I direct much venom against "The Jewish" for example. I am often misunderstood. Persons interpret that I am being a racist. Actually I am using the term "The Jewish" as a religion. What ever your race it does not matter to me. So do not interpret that I am a racist. I am not being Jewish and so I get attacked by those who are being Jewish. I am always under attack from the Jewish but I use such attack creatively to respond in a way that is likely to perhaps convert that Jew. So in debating any subject if I come under attack I will "Kung Fu" style take what ever has been said and deflect the attack [no matter how below the belt and personal] into a run of words that might alter that persons obsession. Most people are young and have a lot to learn about life. I am older and can teach what my experience and age has taught me. Blocking members who in your judgement are too strong is you committing the crime known as "Signal Jamming". After WW2 the powers got together at the Geneva Convention to discuss what we could learn. They wrote the PROTOCOLS OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION which then became the basis for International Law. Inspiration for the HUMAN RIGHTS ACT. In the Geneva Convention it is stated that under no circumstance is it ever lawful to signal jam communications. All communications should remain unblocked. Even if the communications are from "enemy combatant" nevertheless it is a terrorist crime against humanity if anyone signal jam. No matter whatever the content. No matter how insulting or liable nevertheless there is no circumstance under which it would be lawful to block those communications. Always remember that as you do unto others so shall others do unto you.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In my opinion we will never get to the truth until we allow complete FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If we are for ever being "moderated" out of the debate then obviously you might as well forget ever knowing the truth. He who loves the TRUTH will always know the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ok oh boy this is my very first post on ATS.

was convinced that i would stay away from the 911 debates as i experienced MADNESS on another forum whereby CONSPIRICY debunker's as well as CONSPIRICY THEORIST'S were ATTACKED as such for simply posing a QUESTION for either side.

the sad part and the reason why i left those arguments was because many of the ATTACKER's were highly intelligent individuals that i became aware were just showing up to create their own individual day's ENERGY by the PATH of LEAST RESISTENCE witch of course was what they had already created as their personal TRUTH in past time. the EFFORT and TIME that some of these individual's put into their posts was BRILLENT and being a higly dyslexic self taught individual that struggles for occasionally half dozen's of second's at a time before i can create the belief that "RAED" is really spelt "READ" etc etc well it really drove home to me what a complete waste of potentially BRILLENT ENERGY from so many with great ability's that have never come easy to me

many points became illumanated for me during this time that i used a few year's ago bringing myself up to speed on all the 911 conspiricy debates.

many stand out for me. one of those many was that the most brillently of constructed logical thinking's were ONLY ever used by each specific individual in one direction and NEVER in the opposite direction. it was as if when CONFRONTED with this opposite direction all the same brillence and accurate logic they used in their ONE INDIVIDUAL DIRECTION was ALWAY's (by degree) thrown out the window whenever the opposite direction was looking at them in the face.

it was if to remove themselfs from their belief's for 10 or 15 minutes was such a painful exercise that their individual mind's simply DENIED each one of these different opinioned individual's the control to even CONSIDER it without undue internal torture being created within them

that is when a mental vision created within me whereby i witnessed this ENERGY FIELD that STREAMED in many different directions and witnessed how the opposite direction away from a individual's BELIEF of TRUTH could only be REACHED via TRAVELING a PATH of ENERGY STREAMs that was completely NEGATIVE from their current minds POSITION of BELIEFs. i witnessed that when these INDIVIDUALs created their ORIGINAL NEW and ALTERED TRUTHs within each of their minds they had done so by using POSITIVE EXCITED ENERGY that they had previously just conquored by controlling a large portion of their nature's own FEAR that linked some of their total FEAR to a POINT of sum of their total internal HATE within them. from the point that they took control of this they excitedly RAN with it's seemingly endless repeatingly great internal reactions or as others refer to them,, 'FEELING'. I WITNESED when these individual's would conquor these POINTs within them they would take off within their own minds in the opposite direction that the HATE within them was POINTED TOWARDz and at the speed of light over time they would immediately begin to OVER-WRITING area's of CHOATIC THOUGHT BELIEFs within their memories with good wee chucks of POSITIVE THOUGHT's

so after i had this vision and it was so vividly clear the awareness that i was left to deal with on my own most of these brillent individuals were brillent at defending their individual truth of belief's NOT because they at that POINT in TIME were TRUTHFULLY CONSIDERING the REAL POTENTIAL TRUTH but were instead unwittingly CONSIDERING the NEW CREATION of more POSITIVE ENERGY within them then NEGATIVE

so i stopped reading all the counter back and forth debates and that was two years ago

until today when i read this THREAD and its original POST and THOUGHT those are some fairly brillent RULEs and REGULATIONs i wonder if what EFFECT they would have in practice

so i choose of my own free will to create a individual membership at ATS and create a POST about it

please understand that i did not take my time to bring up my spell check as my word document's dont work as they need to be updated and wont seem to update. in addition please understand that i looked for the SPELL CHECK function within the BOLD , ITALIC and UNDERLINE catagories but could not create enough belief that any where related to a SPELL function as well as i created to much FEAR that clicking one would jump me off the page again and make all my text vanish for this second time around today. lastly understand that using a spell check often makes accuracy harder for me as the level of my mental disfunctions is such that by vast majority i always ERR on the side of the ROBITIC PROGRAM's first suggestion and often my spelling is inaccurate by such a significant degree that it's FIRST suggestion isnt often the real spelling.

feel free to question and doubt my honesty about my dyslexia and autism and be assured whenever ive been givin the time and the focus to reply to these questions on other forums the awarenesses that i could SHARE with the readers helped many more than myself to share clear and well balanced COMPLEX THOUGHT STRUCTUREs back and forth with each other at a RAPID RATE of TRANSFER witch was in my opinion a mutually beneficial symbiotic FORUM CONNECTION that can if the internet forcez of nature allow it overwrite a wee sweet chuck of ATS future time archives

wether it be right or wrong because i feel my intentions are good i will take this time to sign off this individual post with a FEELING of GOODNESS to all that have FELT PAIN from the events that unfolded on september 11, 2001 including every innocent human being that died in those impacts and there aftermaths in the coming hours to every human american and allied warrior that lost their livez attempting to directly confront the believed enemy and last but not least every single innocent human soul that was killed within their home land via the extreme chaoses that naturally create and spread as soon as WAR was declared soon thereafter

may they be in a place that is far above and beyond the tragic images that unexpectedly confronted them one day out of the blue

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

what you said about FREE SPEECH and the TRUTH i COMPLETELY agree with on PAPER and in PRACTICE hole heartly

at the same time i dont TRUTHUFLLY think it needz to be PRACTICED 100% of the time as i believe each practice of it is CASE SPECIFIC and iNDIVIDUAL

here is just one humble snapshot of FORUMs and MODERATIONs of FORUMs as it specifically relates to a case such as 911. if the THREADs are FILLED with individuals that keep accusing each other of FORUM CRIMEs against them a MODERATOR has to read all the POSTs in question word by word and NOT only that but a GOOD MODERATOR will read them in the EXACT SEQUENCE of there POSTING TIMEs witch will MANY TIMEs be the MISSING FACTOR if READ out of ORDER by the MODERATOR as that MODERATOR will not create the exact same REACTIONs of FEELINGs within to PERCIEVE the EXACT POINT of VIEW that they are complaining about. now this may not be the moderators FAULT and can happen for many reasons such as that moderator had already read a later part in the thread for another infinite reason and therefore may not have the luxery to wipe this awareness from their minds before they investigate the POSTs in QUESTION and let us be TRUTHFUL here when reading something out of SEQUENCE sometimes a MISUNDERSTANDING of gigantic preportions can be created.

then the mods get emails or tips with specific posts complained about so those are the first posts they OFTEN read naturally and therefore they come to check with the member that had a finger pointed at them and then that member feels in DANGER of being MIS-UNDERSTOOD so they create a TINY bit of FEAR before they are even aware of it and their heart rate increases so subtly the vast majority will not even be aware that when they realized they truthfully created a wee bit of REAL FEAR over such a SILLY thing they get ANGRY within

then guess who gets this ANGER DIRECTED at them when they come to simply collect some information from the complained abouts percpective. how does the mod know that the individual wont say, "yeah actually i been riding that dude in the forum for weeks with really subtle barbs here and there but nothing anyone could really prove because i made so sure to walk a PROTECTED LINE and i think i finally snapped that fella today and you know what , i feel like apologizin because ive really been having family troubles lately and i think i may have kinda just been taking it out on that fine fellow for no real good reason"

ok of course that actually has never happened before in the history of forums i will concede that POINT

however if any readers attempted to moderate a forum like this you would soon discover how much time and energy is required to READ all the posts in the correct order because they OFTEN relate to the ESCULATION of the POST FINALLY in QUESTION and even when they DONT the MOD still doesnt alwayz know that ahead of time

within each members mind exists their PERCPECTIVEz. these percpectives are CONTAINED in a large MATRIX of AWARENESSs within the mind and they contain all kinds of INFORMATIONs and AWARENESSs of what those INFORMATIONs truthfully mean to them. all of this information is also STORED perfectly in the ACCURATE TIME SEQUENCEs they all occorred and have been SORTED into your perfect balance of FAIR TRUTH from that members PERSPECTIVE. The members in MOST specific cases do not give "enough" CREDIT to the TRUTH that when a MOD comes to GATHER INFO on the complaint that MOD has a vast minority of the TOTAL MENTAL IMAGE within the MEMBERs mind. many times they have so little information they will at the time you begin EXPRESSING yourself they have NO FREAKING IDEA where your coming from and the VAST MAJORITY of all these cases at ONE POINT in TIME or another the MEMBER will FORGET that this is the TRUTH and when they do if they CONTINUE to EXPRESS themselves the MOD will suddenly or gradually begin to be PERCIEVED by them as a MORON as they will listen for a long long time to your points and then they will appear to say something really MORONIC. usually something about just trying to let it die a nice death by going even the extra mile if it is not a big deal and then the MEMBER will think to themselves, "i just made my freaking long point to that MORON and they tell me to turn the other freakin cheek? screw them" and they will create a post that says , "well if that is the case are you saying i did something wrong MOD?" and the way they will say it let us be HONEST will have come from a very PRIMAL SOURCE of CONFRONTATION by way pf CHALLENGE. then if the MOD lets that die its because they were a MORON in the FIRST place and if they take their time to REPLY again in a ATTEMPT to let you know that you TOTALLY MIS-UNDERSTOOD their remarks they take the chance of having you get THREATENED and do the same freaking thing to them again.

now this is just one of a many crazy things that are created in these situations of MODERATING and the duties there within

do WE in this FORUM really expect the MODerators to spend their time and energy FOCUSING on all the EXTRA DETAILz that will intensly need to be FOCUSED on to catch members having DELUSIONs that MODs know things they dont sometimes and expressing to them with those awarenesses being current in their conciousnesses while at the same time KNOW where to DRAW the LINE on LINEz that have many times INTENTIONALLY been created to WALK just the smallest of devient steps off it appearing that they were simply feeling a little negative towards another member and really didnt give a crap about releasing just enough of it to create the largest negative reaction in the other member as potentially possible without VIOLATING the TERMz of SERVICE

or am i the only one that tries to do this ???

that is possible. trust me and believe me i really dont know what is going on i just see stuff and then make up a story right after as accurately as i can unless i feel like adding all kinds of crazy course deviations to that stuff and then, well then occasionally i will dissappear for months at a time only to reappear unexpectedly with a few more scars and infections and begin imprinting words without missing a beat or post

however that is not important what is important is the MODs. if WE as a PUBLIC ACCESSED FORUM of a INDIVIDUALs FREE WILL to ACCESS expect the MODs to take CARE and PROTECT this THREAD and this FORUM we as a COLLECTIVE of INDIVIDUALs are going to nEEd to collectively and individual all agree at the EXACT SAME TIME that WE will HELP them PROTECT it

if we want FREEDOM of SPEECH it will come at the COST of the MAJORITY of all that FREE SPEECH being RAMMED into this THREAD in ONE FORM that BEING in TIMEz when TWO INDIVIDUAL PARTIES had DIFFERENT PERCEPTIONs of WHERE the OTHER one was coming from and that will FILL this THREAD up beyond anyones imagination. each percpective may be true from their point of time with the awareness that they TRUELY CREATED however as they lacked so much of the info as we all always do those TRUTHs would be so irrelevent that for a individual to try to keep up with them as they ran faster and faster and then make a JUDGEMENT CALL on who CROSSED who and then have to DEAL with the FUTURE FORUM RAMAFICATIONs of that outcome, well these MODs could all be dead in if they were somehow forced to try to keep up with what others could create between them without REPRECUSSIONs and in the SAFETY of their ANNONOMOUS homes

trust me ive threatened nearly as many people on the net as i have the phone and i had a 20 plus year phone headstart and i dont get any telemarketing MSN flashers to deal with yet either

the MODs of these 911 THREADs (specifically) shouldnt be TREATING like they are always acting like power hungry CONTROL FREAKs. we should be TREATING them like WE have ASKED them already to be power hungry CONTROL FREAKs and we understand therefore that when they BARK and WALK away it MEANs, "can you somehow give me a break from having to post my crap to you and can you please just find it within you to assume the other member is over the TOP creating a DELUSION that is not 100 accurate so can you just do something ANYTHING to prevent yourself from replying to them and MOVE on so as we can CREATE the BEST 911 THREADs on this PLANET because this PLANET deserves our BEST INTERNAL EFFORTs into these THREADs and you ALREADY know in your HEART that this is TRUE so TRUST it"

WELL that would be a lil freaky if they said that everytime but you get the mental picture

dont think of the MODs as GODs, think of them as INDIVIDUALs that put themselfs in the FIRE to keep appearing over and over like morons. JUDGE them for it is important. judge them on HOW MANY TIMEs they simply replied something like, "ok well lets just try to forget about it and move on" BEFORE you got PISSED OFF at them. unless of course your a really angry work and then that wont even work so your on your own

ive personally found if i assume the MODs are challenged mentally i usually have no problems and often i end up finding out in the end they actually werent quite as challenged as i had assumed

that is my free speech for tonite. to the member who i quoted i THANK YOU and SEND you GOOD FEELINGs of FRIENDSHIP as your POINT is TRUE and helped to add to the TRUTH containted within this THREAD

edit on 11-9-2010 by emitreppots because: missed a glaring gramatical ignorance

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks for clarifying that, Springer, and thank you, Craig, for raising the question and for staying with it until we reached the needed clarification, especially, since I believe the point Craig raised is an important one.

You were both examples of courtesy and decorum.

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: typo

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: ditto

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Finally after so many years....it has been said. The word is out......Conspiracy theorists are the real enemy!

NOT THE CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

We have been kicked around for 2000 years.
AND....THEY ARE ANTI-SEMITES...next things is.....POGROMS!
www.youtube.com...#!

www.google.com... &oq;=&gs;_rfai=
www.google.com...

So.....big reason has been put forward towards the US Government to gag or clamp down on the enemy of the Semites (Jews and Palestinians are the Semitic race?).
Those evil conspiracy theorists/terrorists

POGROMS
www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Okay, it seems that since the new rules came into effect, the majority of the posts are in violation. "Off topic", is one of the offending acts that are not permitted. This topic was supposed to be about 911, not trolls, so on to the topic.
Now that,that's been addressed, I'd like to slam our president for a moment. Being the next in line to assure the laws of the land are carried out fairly, it's Obama's duty to initiate a real investigation into what really happened. And to prosecute whoever was responsible for NORAD's failure, (not promote failure like boy george did) and, whoever was responsible for the destruction of the crime scene, and evidence. Someone called those trucks and made the arrangements for shipping, and smelting all that steel, that person has some questions to answer, and why has that been swept under the rug? NIST never tested for any type of incendiary devises, residue, or presents. The high concentrations of nano-thermite in the dust, must be explained, not ignored.
Anybody with half a brain can see the whole thing is a huge sham, don't even need good reasoning skills, just common sense. If they're smart enough to know sticking your finger in a fire will hurt, that's all that's needed.
Obama is covering up this criminal activity, because he's a Mossad operative, it's all part of the plan to bankrupt the military industrial complex, weakening the nation for invasion. It's amazing what a little research can do.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join