It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing my prophetic dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I am going to share the dreams I had a few years ago. They were very gripping
and trouble me to this day.
They started around the period that I started to meditate and do astral projection practice a lot, it is around the same period that I saw an UFO and had a contact with an alien (but I will keep this for another post).
The dreams weren't like dreams, actually they felt like episodes of a TV series. The first episode started normally but I realized that each time I didn't do "the right thing" I ended up killed, the deam ended and started over another day. And when I did what I was supposed to do, the dream carried on another night.
every time I woke up in semi shock, sometimes with tears. Then when dreams featuring myself ended, I then dreamed 2 or 3 times of different people and locations on Earth, depicting very similar events.
Now the content:

The dream start in my bedroom. I walk to the balcony and look down on events on the skies and street. I saw a huge ball of fire in the sky, very bright maybe 3 or 4 times the size of the sun. People stopped their daily routine and all look up not understanding what is happening. I see authorities and military activity, they appear very nervous.
Then something happens I do not see but I find myself alone, all form of life have disappeared. At this point the skies fill up with metallic looking, large and very low flying UFOs So low I can see details as one passes right next to a tall building. There are hundreds of them, all slowly going towards the same direction. Seldom they shoot what looks like a ray, I don't know what it does.
I rush to the other side of the apartment so I can look through the other window. I see alien creatures walking in the garden in front of my house, they look armed and with bad intentions and I start to be frightened. They looked brownish, a reptilian thing to them.
I know instinctly that they are looking for trace of life, so I hide.
Then other aliens show up at my door, there aren't the reptilian type. They are very human dressed in a strange suit and holding a small tube in their hands. There was a man and a woman, they want me to follow them but being fearful I often fought them (and ended up killed).
When I comply, they place something around my neck. It looks like a collar and I think it is some sort of tracking device or alien shackles. They lead me into a flying ship, I sat next to another man. He looked completely shocked and didn't say a word the duration of the trip. I watched the city as we flew.
e arrived at a place I don't know, where many other people like me were waiting, all seated and silent, facing one direction like waiting for an imminent
event. I sit and wait and not long after, a tall man comes and faces us. He wears a long cloak, looks human but quite tall and a strong imposing posture, he only says something about rebuilding.

That is the dream featuring myself, I then had dreams of other places with similar events. The most gripping was when I saw myself as a citizen of Houston, Texas. In the city center, a huge cloud came running down on people. All started running and at this point I believed my only salvation was to jump in a sewer. Another dream I was a man with his son, the city was empty, cold, dark, destroyed and deserted. It was raining, we were sitting in the rubbles wondering what there is left to do.

Around that time I dreamed of aliens a lot in unrelated dreams. Mostly travels to exotic places and discussions.
I spent the next years trying to decipher the dreams and come up with a prediction. I concluded that either a solar max event or a meteor strike or simply something alien made, followed by a "rapture" and the advent of a new age.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
141 views and no comments!?
I am not surprised, I've never been a popular girl

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well I'm not scared to add something...
when I was a young I had this dream the something woke me.
I got out of bed and walked threw the house..no not from room to room but threw walls and doors, and found myself in the backyard looking up at the sky.
as I stood there a very typical (TV) looking UFO swooped over my back yard and started flashing petroglyphs from the underside.
some I knew like the the Thunderbird and rain dancer, others I didn't.
when the very short show was over I woke up... and found myself standing in my backyard and locked out of the house....

that only happened the one time many, many years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday. Wonder what ever happened to footy pajamas?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
141 views and no comments!?
I am not surprised, I've never been a popular girl

I'm not sure, but I don't think being popular has anything to do with responding to threads.

If it does; I'm not very popular either.

Why do you feel these dreams are prophetic rather than just vivid ordinary dreams?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Why do you feel these dreams are prophetic rather than just vivid ordinary dreams?

I have many premonitions in my dreams, most of the time they are benign and happen the next day. My relatives call me the oracle because of such dreams and that I love to make cookies

To be honest it is difficult to know if a dream is prophetic until it happens. Because of how strange they are and how they repeated themselves constantly, I am inclined to believe in them.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've seen quite a few instances where members here that have dreams with alien encounters. Are these common dreams from common themes found in movies? Forum discussions? Perhaps they actually mean something? My understanding is that most dreams are personal and deal with something realted to your own personal life.

At any rate, the detail in yours was interesting and worth discussing. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I would tend to agree with your dream being prophetic - all but the part about the beings being Reptilians. I believe they will be Angelic, fighting for Yahweh and Christ to rid the world of evil at Armageddon and after the Rapture.

P.S. I've had VERY similar dreams.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
I would tend to agree with your dream being prophetic - all but the part about the beings being Reptilians. I believe they will be Angelic, fighting for Yahweh and Christ to rid the world of evil at Armageddon and after the Rapture.

P.S. I've had VERY similar dreams.

I see them from a distance it is hard to say what they look like actually but it's the feeling I have. Also you are right they are on some sort of cleaning mission.
I'd love to hear your dreams!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
One dream in particular is still fresh in my mind’s eye even after all this time and it's been about 5 years now. Visionary (or what you might call prophetic) dreams are always like that. They stick with you and aren't just "dreams".

In this dream it is the middle of the night. I am leading an army of women out in the field through gunfire and mortars being launched overhead. Smoke and the smell of death and destruction filled the air. Gunfire whizzes past me and rockets sail overhead and fall in the distance. I'm headed back to our barracks and stop dead in my tracks because amidst it all, is a yellow flower poking up through the trodden dirt which was still perfect and has narrowly missed being trampled underfoot. I stand there and looked at it for what feels like a long time, then I wake up.

After that dream and from probably around 2003 to about 2005 I had what I used to call "combat" dreams nearly every night. In my dreams though, the beings were wearing red and blue armor and there was total chaos around me. It was obvious that it was occurring during Armageddon and I always managed to escape destruction.

Then, in 2005 I had an amazing experience that led me into service for God and Christ as a minister, to shed the light of truth to a dying world. The ministry consists of mainly women (the army from my dream) and I believe in my heart that these dreams were the precursor to my personal experience. I believe they were from God to prepare me for the path He wished me to take.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Some people think that BigFoot is related to UFO's. Maybe they help the aliens to carry people off to their ships. I may have been drug off a couple of times. I can not remember because I was not awake enough to tell for sure. I have run into BigFoot a few times but managed to get away from them. Luckily, I do not have bad dreams about them, except for those two instances. I had these things happen because I would be alone at night in the woods. I stay away from the woods, any more. These things happened when I was between 16 and 22.
I just thought I would tell you so you do not think you are the only one who has been "contacted". I hope you start haveing more of your fun dreams and do not die in very many. I used to die in about half of my dreams and wake up soaked in sweat.(had to do with someone who tryed to kill me in real life)
I went for three weeks, once, without sleeping more than five minutes a day.(I was in the hospital with a tube in my heart) It ended up very bad for me because I had five demons come up through the floor and pulled me off my bed, and I watched from above as they took my body back down with them. I thought I was gone for a year, but it probubly was only five minutes.
Oracle, I wish you well and nice dreams. Now, I will know your name when I see you, some time, in dream world.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Hi Oracle,

I like your choice of topic. Your dreams seem to be of the interactive kind, which is interesting. Quite a few people I know never remember their dreams, or if they have dreamed at all. It makes you wonder what happens in your mind while sleeping that keeps you from remembering, especially since we're capable of dreaming numerous times a night.

Without going into too much detail on my dreams, I share some similar apocalyptic scenarios with you, although those are not usually alien oriented for some reason. Since the age of 4, which is really when I began to remember them, my dreams have been very lucid, like I was participating in them in first person and not just watching a film of me doing something.

It really makes you wonder where your mind or subconscious goes when you sleep. Is it connected to a continuum or collective that allows you to experience different things each night? In my case, it makes me wonder.

In one of my most recent dream, I was driving home from campus and saw a large fleet of crafts. I fumbled for my cell so that I could call my sister and tell her to look up into the sky. I found myself at a college football stadium along with a bunch of military personnel. These craft were using the stadiums as a place to land so that they could upload with people. Most of these soldiers looked like alien-human hybrids. They were close enough to pass as human, but just a little off around the eyes. Some looked perfect. This dream was interactive because they asked me if I was ready to go with them. When it appeared that I wasn't, they said that they would come back for me when I wanted to go. Wishful thinking, who knows?

Some of my other dreams involve meeting considerably taller versions of people, one who looked like a friend of mine. When I called her by my friend's name, she told me that she was coming to me in a form that I would recognize. She looked like my friend, just about 6'5" version of her. Very tall for a woman.

One of the strangest dreams I've had was when I dreamt that I got a call on my cell and the caller id read "666". Just plain odd, and I never answered the call in my dream.

I have been to places I've never seen, met and seen people I didn't know, met kids who I felt were mine somehow in a big dull blue gymnasium (a gymnasium with a lot of kids at different play station), been in centers with other people where I was asked what I had learned so far, been in centers where I was forced to run on a treadmill and other physical testing, as well as various other scenarios.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Hello Oracle,
I dont visit the dreams site to often but when I noticed your response of no one really interested, I thought maybe you would like to hear some of my prophetic as well as some dreams that may mean something to someone else, sorry for not responding sooner:

I do record my dreams now and I do recommend to everyone to do the same, you could be surprised in a future event. Check out my ATS page and you will find more of my dreams and prophecies, hope you enjoy.

It’s April 22nd 2007, I woke up to the thought of a 10ft diameter meteor flying past me and hitting the ground a short distance in front of me, seen the flames and smoke, what a wakeup call don’t you think, first time for me to dream of this.

This does not happen very often for me 2 dreams in one night, but anyway I felt I should post and hear what you think it’s April 29th 2007:

First dream I find myself at the NASCAR race track in the paddy area working on something in a race car and there is a little boy near by talking to his dad about how I was showing the boy what I was doing to this race car. I had the feeling that I was interfering in this inner circle of father and son and as I was working with my feet out of the car window and my head down into the drivers side working under the dashboard, I overheard the father telling his son that He did some amazing things as well on this track leading up to this racing event, All of you dreamers, I felt the fathers jealousy of me in this dream, is this strange to feel this emotion.

Dream 2 and a little disturbing, I am standing on a river pier looking out at the retainer wall next to the river bank and notice a man in a light blue training suit floating face up and dead. He is a white middle aged man and his features are pale looking, his eyes closed and I feel he has been dead for some time. There is rubbish all around him like you see on top of dirty water splashing about, he is just floating there along with all the bits and pieces of the rubbish like twigs, sticks and the oil slick that you find in and around some piers possibly from the discharges of boats, I could also call it the scum floating on the water. The light blue jump suit was really vivid and his expressionless pale look was also noticeable in my dream but I didn’t recognize him as someone I knew. This sounds like an episode from "The Medium" don’t you think.

Happy New year to you, cheers, gwhint

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi oracle...nice to meet you...in the past ive had dreams very similar to yours...fyi I am a believer,in god,and the alien presence..Ive had a couple dreams and then one that was greater then the rest but ill share that one with you privately if youd like...

Ive had dreams when in living where i am now,i see different types of spaceships..like what u see in star wars...they are flyying really low and making crazy turns..really freaky..sometimes its day time and other times it'll be night...i remeber one time i was looking out my window and saw a reptillan being with a suit on holding a gun running around...dont know why but i wasnt tryna find out...i saw alot of ships with u.s flags on them..sometimes i see these things happening from another persons perpective..like if i was in there body...ive seen dreams of planes crashing from the sky...all types of stuff...u2u me plz...we need to talk,

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I had a dream on that kind of thing. It was really wierd, because usually i completely control my dreams. I was a person sitting in a field. there were 3 others with me. I happened to look over during whatever i (he)was doing
and seen one silver object come down from the sky over top of the lake i(he) lived around, the objejt looked basicly like ur typical ufo from a side view, with a glowing green line along the bottom. I saw what looked like a "thick" bolt of electricity shoot down to the lake from the middle of it. The it turned sideways, and started to ascend. it was at this time i realized there were actually two saucers. The glowing green lines on the underside formed a symbol( there were 2 separate "lines". The saucers then ascended all the way up into the sky. When i looked back down, the whole sky became orange and a tremendous cloud that was obviously steam ad formed, and at the center i saw an orange/red ball explode. I(he) said "we're all dead". Everyone looked just in time to see the ball hit us. I woke up as soon as it "hit" me(him). I was VERY warm, and full of sweat....

new topics

top topics

join