It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against true spiritual potential

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There are only two beliefs necessary - the belief in the Holy Scriptures and their total and complete validity and the belief in Christ as Lord and Savior. Those things coupled with a good heart condition will enable you to obtain eternal life. Without these things, many will face judgment at Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

If you wanna start a little mini-debate between us two "new-agers", I have the following to say on "selflessness":

In order to give fully, be of full value to others, a certain type of "selfishness" is first required.

To explain a principle that could fill a book, I often use this short metaphor:

In the airplane the stewardess asks us (in case of emergency) to put on our oxygen masks before we put on the oxygen masks of our neighbour.

Why? If we dont do that, we wont have the energy to help him.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
And this, ladies and gentlemen, serves as the perfect example of why this thread was opened.

Originally posted by ReginaAdonna
There are only two beliefs necessary - the belief in the Holy Scriptures and their total and complete validity

slavish and unquestioning submission.

and the belief in Christ as Lord and Savior.

Exclusivity at the expense of all other beliefs.

Those things coupled with a good heart condition will enable you to obtain eternal life.

Projection of happiness/energy into the far future. The idea of having to "obtain" something that is a humans birthright.

Without these things, many will face judgment at Armageddon.

Fear based threats.

And some of you are saying there is no vast conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm sure the real jesus would be the first to say contemplate the actual message don't get absorbed by the cult of personality.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating,

Originally posted by Skyfloating
If you wanna start a little mini-debate between us two "new-agers", I have the following to say on "selflessness":

In order to give fully, be of full value to others, a certain type of "selfishness" is first required.

To explain a principle that could fill a book, I often use this short metaphor:

In the airplane the stewardess asks us (in case of emergency) to put on our oxygen masks before we put on the oxygen masks of our neighbour.

Why? If we dont do that, we wont have the energy to help him.

First off..

...hack, cough, gasp...

Please don't refer to me as a New-Ager

Solist Mysticism is much different than New Age teachings, at least for those who explore it to any degree of depth. For example, we don't accept Jesus or anyone else at present as being an "ascended master," we don't believe that every path leads to God (which is ludicrous), and we don't embrace the twisted precepts of moral relativism which contradict Near Death Experience research

Labeling me a spiritual medium (or Solist mystic) would be a much more accurate appraisal.

Thanks.

I agree with you that selflessness must be of the right kind and customized so that one can first take care of one's essential needs.

Ah...but that is the beauty of HCR

As there is no physical requirements to do it.

All the equipment one needs is is a heart chakra.

And that usually comes along with the package of having a heart in the first place.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

I'd be interested in your take on dualism and whether you think it relates to balancing ego and spirit. I know a lot of emphasis here is on the heart / soul, but surely the ego / mind is not an impure thing to be shunned? I guess I'm talking about finding balance.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You say "only" in your dreams. So youve almost already fallen for religion/sciences outlook on dreams which says they are...

unreal, unimportant, unstubstantial, non-solid, not-meaningful

I bet its just the other way around.

I don't mean to say it like that, I suppose overtime I have grown to think that my dreams are not reliable or meaningful. I used to listen to them...I just don't know. Some dreams seem ridiculous and others I do still pay attention to. I have had dreams that have told me in detail how my day is going to be, and then there are dreams that don't make any sense at all. I don't know how to go about deciphering which ones I should pay attention to and which ones not so much....

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Some religions do value dreams though, a lot of bits in the Qu'ran and the Bible have prophets who are visited in dreams or seemingly who have OOBE type experiences.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi Shar_Chi,

When we experience feelings of love and compassion, they stem from our heart chakra. That is why (in contrast to other metaphysical schools of thought), the heart chakra is believed to be more important than any other chakra for cultivating advanced spiritual development, i.e., to evolve into becoming a Co-Creator after fully returning to The Light after death.

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
I'd be interested in your take on dualism and whether you think it relates to balancing ego and spirit. I know a lot of emphasis here is on the heart / soul, but surely the ego / mind is not an impure thing to be shunned? I guess I'm talking about finding balance.

Dualism usually refers to a belief in a good god versus a bad god, like Ahura Mazda (good god) versus Ahriman (bad god) within Zoroastrianism. Or the old Gnostic belief in an evil god (Demiurge) that created the physical world.

But the dualism you are referring to here is within a spiritual and psychological context.

As one progresses, it becomes less important to destroy negative, impure, egotistical thoughts and feelings, and to instead gracefully, nondestructively, and with ever greater refinement, REPLACE negative thoughts and feelings with more altruistic, pure, noble ones.

Yes, it is wise to REJECT negative energies, thoughts and feelings that are channeled into oneself. While at the same time striving to CULTIVATE feelings of purity, humility, compassion, and overall SELFLESSNESS while one pursues the daily application of Heart Chakra Radiance.

For advanced growth, there is no balance of ego and Spirit. Instead there is the cultivation of Spirit which INDIRECTLY lessens the ego and lusty tendencies in the process.

As we progress, our negative aspect - our lust and egotism - SHRINKS but it never goes away completely.

So to have a very highly evolved soul is to have one that has a very small negative aspect.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

hello mystic.

I wont call you "new ager" again, but you are good at plugging your website

No offense though, your input here is great. My question to you: What is your view/use of other chakras than the heart chakra?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

I know I wasnt asked, but I feel compelled to respond anyway.

I think too much emphasis is placed on "banning the ego" or "overcoming the ego". But trying to get rid of one aspect of all-that-is is not how it works.

Instead, ego would be, when under the command of spirit, a useful tool for operating within time-space-earth-reality. Without it, it would be rather difficult to form an identity with which one travels earth and makes experiences.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

well, two types of general dreams: a) Processing junk and b) All the rest (learning dreams, lucid dreams, therapeutic dreams, etc.). I think you can tell the difference.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes, it is wise to REJECT negative energies, thoughts and feelings that are channeled into oneself. While at the same time striving to CULTIVATE feelings of purity, humility, compassion, and overall SELFLESSNESS while one pursues the daily application of Heart Chakra Radiance.

I half agree with that. I understand the Heart Chakra as being a good means of personal development because it is a way to summon and cultivate the feeling of love. But negative energies will arise within you and if you blindly reject them you may never learn to deal with them when they come up unexpectedly. Sometimes you need to embrace them as well, you have them for a reason. No good will usually come from negative expressions, but they will show you why they don‘t work if you are paying attention and reflect on them. Once you realize they are just counter productive, rejecting them comes naturally. I don’t think your ready to reject them until you understand them, the last thing you want to do is fear them because fear is where they come from.

Also, I want to say that being selfless and humble isn’t the same as being a push over the way most people look at it. If someone intentionally steps on your toes you can push them off and correct them, just don’t chop off their leg for it. Even the dumb things people do have reasoning behind them. If you figure out their reasoning, you can choose to correct it or let it go instead of getting hot headed.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
First ridiculed, later praised

The list of genuises and pioneers who were ridiculed, scoffed at, spit on, ruined and labeled as lunatics is very long indeed. Here is a page that lists a few of them:

Vindicated Mavericks

As can be seen from this list, many of the most important discoveries EVER were not made by people who were accepted by the establishment, but by people who were called "fringe", "crazy" and "pseudoscience".

Imagination, a quality of the soul is supressed and replaced with the dull teachings pointed out in the OP.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating,

hello mystic.

That'll work.

Well, its the ideas or message that is important, not the messenger or website per se. And that site is completely nonprofit. Which is one of the reasons why I am poor.

No offense though, your input here is great. My question to you: What is your view/use of other chakras than the heart chakra?

There are seven main chakras, the traditional ones, and there are also minor chakras, as in the palms of the hands. For a fairly good overview of the seven chakras, go here.

When you use HCR, you slowly open up all of the seven main chakras naturally. In the wisdom of the east, this opening is referred to as the rising of the Kundalini. The beauty of opening up naturally and without any kind of drugs is that it enables one to embrace greater physical centeredness and to be able to handle the psychic awareness that comes through more gracefully.

One point I have yet to find on any site pertaining to the seven chakras, is that the fifth or throat chakra is also the energy center in the body where clairaudient ability resides. In other words, when you hear telepathic messages from the Other Side, you are hearing them via your throat chakra.

Also, contrary to popular belief, the seventh chakra is not the most important one in regard to spiritual development. Again, that would be the heart chakra, where we feel love and compassion for others.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

well, GOOD!!

When I was being spiritually attacked and certainly out of my depth, if it hadn't have been for PaulRichards help, I don't know what I would have done!

Is he asking for money?
Forcing something down your throat based on fear?

No... I don't think he is!

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
GO CAPTAIN PLANET:HEY:

Sorry...couldn't resist that phrase from the cartoon.

I stated:

And you responded:

Originally posted by captainplanet
I [have to] agree with that. I understand the Heart Chakra as being a good means of personal development because it is a way to summon and cultivate the feeling of love. But negative energies will arise within you and if you blindly reject them you may never learn to deal with them when they come up unexpectedly. Sometimes you need to embrace them as well, you have them for a reason. No good will usually come from negative expressions, but they will show you why they don‘t work if you are paying attention and reflect on them. Once you realize they are just counter productive, rejecting them comes naturally. I don’t think your ready to reject them until you understand them, the last thing you want to do is fear them because fear is where they come from.

Those are good points.

Whenever a thought or feeling pops up out of nowhere, with no effort of will on our part, this indicates that it comes from Spirit. Knowing this and working with it makes it easier to be self-aware and to not attribute channeled negativity to an inherent weakness.

Which leads to greater spiritual centeredness.

I get an incredible amount of discarnate trash channeled into me on a regular basis, which I reject constantly.

Also, I want to say that being selfless and humble isn’t the same as being a push over the way most people look at it. If someone intentionally steps on your toes you can push them off and correct them, just don’t chop off their leg for it.

Agreed.

Purity and humility are the cornerstones or pillars of spiritual stability. Purity does not mean sexual abstinence, it means only expressing sexual energies with purified love and rejecting lust whenever it is implanted. Humility, as you pointed out, is not submission to evil. Instead it means being able to avoid resenting others who may be more evolved than oneself and to avoid being spiritually competitive.

Both humility and purity need to be cultivated. As one uses HCR, one's weaknesses bubble up to the surface. If one has a problem with lust, then one will find it difficult to reject lusty energies when they are channeled. If one has a problem with humility, one will find it difficult to reject egotistical and spiritually competitive energies when they are channeled.

By virtue of being corked up in a three-dimensional body, much like a genii in a bottle, one exists on a plane that is actually below that of the spiritually retarded in the Lower Realms. That is why the saintly types throughout history have reported being assaulted by negative or demonic spirits. When on the Other Side, saints can easily raise the soul vibration beyond the Lower Realms, whereby they are no longer a direct target of inferior spirits.

Even the dumb things people do have reasoning behind them. If you figure out their reasoning, you can choose to correct it or let it go instead of getting hot headed.

That is a good focus of fairness and diplomacy.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Well, its the ideas or message that is important, not the messenger or website per se. And that site is completely nonprofit. Which is one of the reasons why I am poor.

Many mystics go this path. I disagree with it because I think spirituallity should be given more value than...lets say...a nuclear bomb. As we have it, a nuclear bomb is the most expensive item and spiritual service the cheapest item, although the latter has more value. I am not happy about so many people demanding these services for free. Spiritual service, such as you provide, ought to be an official, legitimate profession. And those who´s work is effective will have business, and the snake-oil-salesmen and hoaxers will eventually fall out of business. Consider your value.

When you use HCR, you slowly open up all of the seven main chakras naturally. In the wisdom of the east, this opening is referred to as the rising of the Kundalini. The beauty of opening up naturally and without any kind of drugs is that it enables one to embrace greater physical centeredness and to be able to handle the psychic awareness that comes through more gracefully.

One point I have yet to find on any site pertaining to the seven chakras, is that the fifth or throat chakra is also the energy center in the body where clairaudient ability resides. In other words, when you hear telepathic messages from the Other Side, you are hearing them via your throat chakra.

Interesting. So would you say that telepathy from this side is received in the forehead and telepathy from the other side in the throat, or would you say both are received in the throat?

Also, contrary to popular belief, the seventh chakra is not the most important one in regard to spiritual development. Again, that would be the heart chakra, where we feel love and compassion for others.

While I dont use chakras in my personal version of spirituality I can relate to what you are talking about. Popular belief has it that the crown chakra is "the highest"...which it probably is. But in relation to importance for the physical world, you are probably absolutely right that all one needs to do is open the heart chakra whereby the rest TAKES CARE OF ITSELF.

Love & Appreciation are powerful forces which can be felt as a warmth streaming from the chest and then the entire body.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Sarcasm noted.

It takes a strong person to accept the fact that most souls on This Side and the Other Side are not devoted to The Light.

Which is why there are thousands of sexual molestations, rapes, murders, and discarnate demonic attacks that occur each year around the world.

Even where you live in Australia.

That is not an assessment based on fear, but on research and experience.

If you want to be afraid of something, be afraid of not leading a life of spiritual principle. For that will result in you not being able to ascend after death into The Light to at least a basically spiritual place. Whereby you would be one among the majority of those spiritually retarded discarnates who find no happiness in their existence.

Which is their karma until they learn to be otherwise.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating,

Many mystics go this path. I disagree with it because I think spirituallity should be given more value than...lets say...a nuclear bomb. As we have it, a nuclear bomb is the most expensive item and spiritual service the cheapest item, although the latter has more value. I am not happy about so many people demanding these services for free. Spiritual service, such as you provide, ought to be an official, legitimate profession. And those who´s work is effective will have business, and the snake-oil-salesmen and hoaxers will eventually fall out of business. Consider your value.

Wow...thank you brother

...So would you say that telepathy from this side is received in the forehead and telepathy from the other side in the throat, or would you say both are received in the throat?

Visions and aura colors are received in the sixth chakra or third eye. Hearing telepathic messages (voices) is received in the fifth or throat chakra.

Telepathy can take a number of forms. If it is given in the form of a vision, it will be received in the third eye. If it is given in the form of a verbal message, it will be received in the throat chakra. Also, if it is given in the form of a feeling (clairsentience), it may be received in the third chakra (i.e., a gut feeling) or the fourth chakra.

While I dont use chakras in my personal version of spirituality I can relate to what you are talking about. Popular belief has it that the crown chakra is "the highest"...which it probably is. But in relation to importance for the physical world, you are probably absolutely right that all one needs to do is open the heart chakra whereby the rest TAKES CARE OF ITSELF.

The crown chakra is overrated.

Yes, the heart chakra is the most important one to cultivate. It is really the spiritual center that dictates how far one can go into The Light after death.

Love & Appreciation are powerful forces which can be felt as a warmth streaming from the chest and then the entire body.

Absolutely

Additionally, Radiating Gratitude to Spirit for helpful information and higher awareness given in general, is also very important to cultivate. In doing so, we ingratiate those on the Other Side to do it more often through people like me and also given directly to the individual.

To receive guidance and awareness from Spirit directly is the definition of a mystic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join