It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against true spiritual potential

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
oh...the christian vs. atheist crowd is starting to discover this thread....I beater beat it

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Right on, Sky, I hear you. Maybe there's trillions. And if you find an answer, stick a post-it note to the soul catcher and I'll look forward to reading it the next time I'm reincarnated.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by WarrenPiece]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
i have a question...what IS this true spirituality that you mention? and how do you attain it?

It's about becoming consciously aware that you are a spirit connected to a bigger scheme of things than the mundane world and orthodox religion would have you otherwise believe. You attain it by learning to listen to your soul rather than your ego (which is constantly barraged with distractions). I can tell you that taking the red pill makes life a LOT more interesting, but where u go with it once you 'awaken' is a very personal choice - not to be put in the hands of others.

If you watch this vid thru (30 mins) and you can largely ignore the talk about his books but listen to the general philosophy I think this guy can really help a lot of ppl understand spirituality and gnosis.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Examples of spiritual training

To experience OBE:

Focus on a body part. Focus on another body part. And focus on a third body part. Focus on something outside of your body. And another thing outside of your body. And another thing. Switch back and forth between focussing on 3 body parts for a few moments and 3 things outside your body (eyes closed). Do this back-and-forth shifting for 15 to 60 minutes or until you fall asleep. It eventually leads to the awareness of the energy body leaving the body (which it does anyway every night, we just dont notice it often)

To experience Lucid Dreaming:

Become more aware of your dreams (by for example writing them down), by which you will eventually become more aware within your dreams.

To succeed in something:

Willfully write, talk, behave, feel and act as if you have already achieved it for a few days. Then let go of the issue, release any expectation or pressure of it.

To achieve clarity and inner peace:

Go into silence for 15 minutes. Dont want, need, do, should, could, would anything, just sit, breathe, observe, BE, until any impatience has passed.

To kick-start inner guidance:

Label feeling bad as a helpful indicator of some path of action or thought being inappropriate and label feeling good as an indicator of some path of action or thought being appropriate. So rather than supressing bad emotions, use them as navigation.

To strengthen willpower and self-determinism:

Practice deliberately shifting attention/concentration away from expectations, society-pressures, time-pressure, other peoples chatter, media-fear-induction, and to more peaceful and beautiful things.

To strengthen spirit:

Engage in dancing, story-telling, singing, music, laughing, painting, writing or whatever it is that is truly self-expressive.

To experience ecstasy:

Get laid.

EDIT: Ooops...didnt see your post Shar Chi. Right on

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Regarding the video lecture you posted...

I disagree that the story of Jesus/Issa should be thought of as just a parable. He also wasn't just a myth. He did manifest miracles from the Gifts of the Spirit he received from a large Group Entity. The part in his story about being crucified and coming back from the dead didn't happen. Go to my reference links page in my signature for sites that back up that perspective. The disciples (and large Group Entity) of Jesus/Issa saved him from the authorities. He completely escaped the Romans, went to India (not France), and just before dying at the age of 80, declared that he was the Galilean messiah (sic).

Jesus/Issa was an angel prophet, not a god, and he was not aligned with The Original Creator. But he did indeed live and he (and others) did perform miracles of healing and telekinesis.

On the issue of Gnosticism, there is a fundamental understanding that I feel needs to be explained. The word Gnosis means "knowledge" or "inner knowing." From the onset, the whole approach of Gnosticism emphasized the pursuit of knowledge because it was believed that inner knowledge led to enlightenment.

Therein lies the problem.

Inner knowledge is only part of what is needed in order to achieve enlightenment.

That is why I take umbrage with certain historians who teach that the medieval Cathari (Cathars) were just a branch of Gnosticism - which is untrue.

The Cathars believed that enlightenment was not achieved from knowledge per se, but through serving others, living by The Golden Rule, and the cultivation of spiritual purity. The Cathars were also reincarnationists while Gnostics, even present-day Gnostics (according to the now defunct Gnosis magazine), do not embrace the notion of rebirth.

So here we have a stark contrast in focus:

On the one hand, there is the pursuit of esoteric knowledge.

While on the other hand, there is the cultivation of selflessness and spiritual purity in order to be closer to God or The Light after bodily death

In my estimation, the latter path leads to a greater enlightenment than just the pursuit of information. The reason is because the latter path emphasizes SPIRITUAL APPLICATION

It is only through APPLICATION, not just INTELLECTUALIZING, that one gets from Point A to Point B in soul evolution.

For you see, a lot of enlightenment entails being able to understand and work with metaphysical concepts on a deep emotional level. But one never develops those facets of the personality without leading a SELFLESS existence.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I disagree that the story of Jesus/Issa should be thought of as just a parable.

Yep, that's why I was saying you could pretty much skip over the stuff about his actual books. Imo there was a real (decent) guy somewhere under all the Jesus hype, but that debate is not the point of posting the vid. Rather, I found his fundamental gnostic explanations about spirituality good from the standpoint of conveying the concept to someone who is completely foreign to the idea. No point bombarding a spiritual noob with QBL etc, they have to actually choose the red pill first

'Lucid living' is an interesting and valid way to describe basic spirituality I think. I agree enlightenment is by no means the same thing. Becoming aware of your spirit is only the first and a relatively easiest step... tricky to explain to someone brainwashed into thinking the material world is all there is. Once someone becomes spiritually aware, whether they choose to pursue enlightenment or not is another personal choice.

Personally I think one doesn't necessarily have to take the seeker's path to live a rewarding and spiritual life. Just by being self-aware, you naturally tend to make better decisions for yourself and the universe regardless of the eventual karmic outcomes. So let's wake a lot more people up

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

It is only through APPLICATION, not just INTELLECTUALIZING, that one gets from Point A to Point B in soul evolution.

Which is why you can reveal and provide all the secrets you want...and still only a very small percentage of people knowing "the secrets" will actually apply them.

It is funny how some things are discussed-to-death without ever finding proper application.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Nice post. I agree that you neednt be a seeker or look for enlightenment to lead a rich and fullfilling life.

In fact, the search for enlightenment can be a distraction from fullfilling ones purpose on earth, which is simply to lead this life as a normal human being rather than ascend away, go away or become "enlightened".

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
My personal theory is that of a cosmic conspiracy rather than a purely earth-bound conspiracy. From a slightly shifted perspective it wouldnt be a "conspiracy" but more of a wicked game. Like being tricked into incarnating on to this planet without knowing that its a trap-like game thats difficult to get out of.

If you haven't already, you should read up on Chaos-Gnosticism (or Anti-Cosmic Gnosticism as it is sometime called). It is in line with your personal theory here. Not suggesting you follow it, I certainly don't. But it is fascinating. Essentially it's the belief that the true god, Lucifer, created us in the form of divine spirit, but then a crude second god (the Judeo-Christian one) built the material world and trapped our divine spirits within it, forcing us to re-incarnate into a physical body for all eternity. Each time we re-incarnate, the cruel god wipes our memories of all we have learnt, forcing us to start from scratch. Only by fortifying your divine spark and seeking one-ness with the hidden true god Lucifer can one break free from this cycle of entrapment and return to the non-physical chaos from where we originate.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Which is why you can reveal and provide all the secrets you want...and still only a very small percentage of people knowing "the secrets" will actually apply them.

It is funny how some things are discussed-to-death without ever finding proper application.

Both points are right on the mark

It happens all the time.

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Just by being self-aware, you naturally tend to make better decisions for yourself and the universe regardless of the eventual karmic outcomes.

That's true too.

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
So let's wake a lot more people up

Online discussions such as this do exactly that.

We are in the midst of a major paradigm shift. To be made official not from the communication of higher awareness (although that is part of it), but by the first wave of stable lesser gods (Magi) and stable Gods (Elders) emerging in The Light since The Big Bang - which was orchestrated by the first Elder.

There are various individuals now on This Side (like etshrtslr/Aren and Majic/Amon in ATS) who have evolved to the point whereby they will have a level of energy in The Light - after total astral projection or death - that will surpass that of the large discarnate communities on the Fourth Plane - the yellow energy, semi-divine, angel Group Entities that also constitute the religious heavens - that were responsible for all the major miracles of healing and telekinesis in all the world's traditional religions. The influx of recently transitioned souls replenish the ranks of those discarnate communities, especially when those GE's disband in the Lower Realms due to retrogression, which occurs daily.

After the new masters Ascend, there will be greater miracles manifested from the energy of The Light on the Other Side than this world has ever witnessed before. This will power and empower the higher awareness of the paradigm shift

It all boils down to those who APPLY themselves the most in cultivating SELFLESSNESS, to improve the ability to love genuinely and deeply. And one does that from using the same innovative approach that The Original Creator developed in order to evolve into rarefied God Consciousness:

Heart Chakra Radiance

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Thats a helpful reference and an interesting theory indeed. After digging in the field for more than a decade, I do start to wonder if there is some truth to this. It may be the mother of all conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

There are various individuals now on This Side (like etshrtslr/Aren and Majic/Amon in ATS) who have evolved to the point whereby they will have a level of energy in The Light - after total astral projection or death - that will surpass that of the large discarnate communities on the

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Paul_Richard]

Interesting. The enlightened moderator

I will be taking a closer look at them.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I will be taking a closer look at them.

Feel free to confirm it for yourself...

...through Spiritual Correspondence.

More importantly:

Start using HCR.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thanks. Ive been aware of your threads, posts and collection of links for some time.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Furthermore, there is no difference between emotional growth and spiritual growth. Increase one and you increase the other. The emotional body and the spiritual body are not separate aspects of self (as some espouse) but are one and the same.

From the Heart Chakra link: members.aol.com...

I was reading through your links, which are good, and I wanted to post that quote. It’s a pretty basic thing that seems mostly overlooked and drowned out. It’s helpful to know what it is your supposed to becoming more aware of to people who associate spirituality with magic. Some people are turned off by anything they don’t understand. That’s one problem with religion, it gives mystical labels to things. It may make it sound to basic but that’s really what a big part of all religions and spirituality is. Understanding and embracing your emotions and the emotions of the people around you. Empathy. A good place to start might be to become more aware of what affects them and knowing the best way to deal with them. When you understand why you and those around you behave in certain ways, it makes love that much easier, because it makes hate or anger that much harder.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

Even more than that, e-motion is energy. Emotion is the body translating the souls vibes.

Which is why emotional betterment = 100% Spirituality.

You can trash hundreds of tarot cards, indigo-child-books, astrology lessons, kabbalah christmas trees, guru-posters and cut right to the essence of it all:

Emotions.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Engaging thread here Skyfloating.

Is there a conspiracy against spirituality? Makes you wonder. I've only begun to explore spirituality and I have to say it's like turning on a light in a dark room and seeing what's actually there. A year ago I would've scoffed at spirituality as being cheesy and new agey. Stuff for the hippies and weirdos. But now suddenly here I am, believing in the power of the spiritual self. It just sort of happened. And it's been truly liberating. I'm new to the journey, but I'm happy to be on this path.

What I've learned so far:
-Spirituality is purity. It's capturing the pure essence of self. Seeing that is to rise above the world of materialism.
-It's the only path that will cut thru all the bs that's out there.
-Evolution by revolution- take back your self. Rediscover that true meaning of existence.
-It feels good being spiritual. It feels right. It settles me, calms me down. I recommend it to everyone.
-What are we really? In my deeper more thought provoking moments I've often grappled with this question. And I've come to the conclusion that we're spiritual beings being cultivated by this planet. Our purpose is to be assimilated back into to the cosmic system, thru spirituality. Funky sounding I know, but it's what I've come to think.

We are a part of something so huge it's incomprehensible, yet we gripe over money, religion and class structure. Why? Is this the purpose for our existence in the GRAND scheme of things? Is our society, the way it's been structured for us in all of its glory, supposed to serve as a distraction from our true purpose? My mind spins at the idea.

But I do feel in a sense that a cover has been thrown over our heads for thousands of years. And it's slowly lifting. The true meaning of Apocalypse will play itself out soon. All the money and religion in the world can't stop the natural process of evolution, it can only slow it down.

Ours is a spiritual evolution.

All I know is that we're just ants in an ant farm without Spirituality. And it's time to climb out.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
A year ago I would've scoffed at spirituality as being cheesy and new agey. Stuff for the hippies and weirdos. But now suddenly e on this path.

Yeah. There´s the quality stuff and the cheesy stuff. The cheesy stuff is what turns off many intelligent people and they miss the real stuff.

What I've learned so far:
-Spirituality is purity. It's capturing the pure essence of self. Seeing that is to rise above the world of materialism.

Yeah. Not to invalidate the world of materialism and matter entirely however, as "everything is energy".

We are a part of something so huge it's incomprehensible

most certainly.

Thanks for contributing.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi captainplanet,

Originally posted by captainplanet
I was reading through your links, which are good, and I wanted to post that quote. It’s a pretty basic thing that seems mostly overlooked and drowned out. It’s helpful to know what it is your supposed to becoming more aware of to people who associate spirituality with magic. Some people are turned off by anything they don’t understand. That’s one problem with religion, it gives mystical labels to things. It may make it sound to basic but that’s really what a big part of all religions and spirituality is. Understanding and embracing your emotions and the emotions of the people around you. Empathy. A good place to start might be to become more aware of what affects them and knowing the best way to deal with them. When you understand why you and those around you behave in certain ways, it makes love that much easier, because it makes hate or anger that much harder.

Good points CP.

We are not out to control people or to start a cash-cow church, but just to help them spiritually evolve. So the material and awareness is tailored for that purpose.

Thank you for your insights.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Even more than that, e-motion is energy. Emotion is the body translating the souls vibes.

Which is why emotional betterment = 100% Spirituality.

You can trash hundreds of tarot cards, indigo-child-books, astrology lessons, kabbalah christmas trees, guru-posters and cut right to the essence of it all:

Emotions.

I wholeheartedly agree with that appraisal.

The best way to target emotional-spiritual development is through service to others and cultivating selflessness in general, as in HCR.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join