It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not new introduction nevertheless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hi all

Been posting since a week or so I guess ive been reading allot more now and also been reading tru comments. And I think SHTF pretty soon..

Ive been readin here for 9 months now. And started by being showed some Alex Jones by a friend of mine some 2 years ago. Im 19 at the moment. And well now im researching everyday into Extraterastials, NWO, Spirituality and lots lots more. And Id like to know allot more about Hollow Earth and shapeshifters..

I live in the southern netherlands in the city and im pretty f****d over by the system living in the streets and at friends. Ive been squatter before that and was a part of underground community. When SHTF we might resist but I cant give away to much.
I also might just leave since there is nothing here to stay for but my friends.

I guess that was about it except for saying ATS being the best resource for the Truth!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Neoblade

Welcome!

As someome who is homeless, how are you able to post?

Could you elaborate on this "underground community" you are a part of?

Take care,

Becker

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have my computer at a friends place were I can sleep often aswell and we also have a public library with free to use computers.
As far as I wanna go on the "underground community" it was mostly about plans for squatting and organizing illegal partys.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Neoblade]

new topics

join