It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangely prophetic dream about the coming end times.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hey guys, last night I had one of the weirdest and most vibrant dreams of my life. I've had nightmares and spiritual dreams since I was just a young boy and often had prayer to get rid of them. Although now they excite me more than anything and I embrace them as I feel they are a gift and have to be coming from somewhere.

Anyway in my deam I saw a large painting of four kings all sitting in a row. All with big chairs and the fourth king had something written at the top of his chair. He was the head king. All were wearing dark cloaks and looked really evil. Other less important multi national kings started to appear below the four.

Then a voice said something really important would be happening in the year 2016 and 2020. An important piece of wood or foundation/pillar was to be replaced in the church and I was shown the inside of a church.

Then I was taken to what I could only describe as a roman or greek courtyard. I saw a man and a woman. Suddenly I knew she was Mary but I was told she wasnt and her name was ...... (cant remember) but she represented mary. Then the Man kissed the woman that represented Mary. A large pack of lions rushed in and attacked her and tried to devour her but the man saved her life by killing lions. I knew it wasn't over and just then a group of flying robot sheep with swords for legs flew in (they were flying) and sliced off her head. The man was holding the woman as her head fell off and blood ran down his arm.

Thats it.

I think it was a weird dream but as a bible believer I'm starting to think it may be somewhat prophetic. If you have any feedback or comments I'd love some input and will let you know what I think the dream means soon.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I had a dream that explained the 666.

The numbers stood for 3 words.

Shoe, Shemp, Hell.

?

Shemp was one of the Marx brothers wasn't he?

HAHAH

Shemp also refers to a stand in.

So started the proud tradition of Fake Shemping.

The term goes back to the old 'Three Stooges' shorts of the mid 1950's. At the time, these shorts were filmed in big batches - like "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy was, all at one time. When Shemp died in 1955, a large number of films were left unfinished. The studio decided to frame the remainder of the scenes with an actor's back representing Shemp, with lines dubbed in from other movies to give the simulation of the actor. It's supposed to be Shemp ... but it's not. It's a Fake Shemp.

So, as "Actors" disappeared for summer vacations, work or medical problems, or simple ennui, someone had to fill in the continuing parts of actors already committed to film. Just about everybody in an early Raimi film has taken 'Fake Shemp' duty, and has been 'Fake Shemped' in return.

www.phillyburbs.com...

Shoe Stand-in Hell.

?

[edit on 12-12-2007 by albie]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

This is my interpretation of your dream:

The four kings are some of the rulers of darkness of this world and they are in agreement with each other.

Others are rising.

The basic principle on which the church was founded will change. The church was and is supposed to built on Jesus (the chief cornerstone).

Christ and His followers (bride of Christ) are on trial.

The first woe or first attack is easy to overcome.

The hypocrites are the flying robot sheep. They are those that think they are following Christ, but, are following false gods. They are attacking true believers.

If you give in to pressure and or you give up your beliefs you will lose your ability to discern and judge what is true.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It probably represented the decapitation of the Catholic church. Catholicism venerates Mary..

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sounds very book of Revelations type of dream. If you have never read it before then it's impressive but if you know about it then question your dream.

But the Bible says, let old men dream and the young perform signs, (something like that) as God pours his spirit on his people in the coming days. Nothing unusual here but fine your faith and meaning to it it could be about you too as a warning to you.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The dream sounds like your fear of sexuality regarding your mother.

The sheep and lions are you trying to stop a strange man kissing your mum.

The kings and the nations are the way of the world. Pressure to be human.

They are a painting because it represents age old tradition. Which you see as fictional. Man made.

The lions attack the woman. Your anger against her.

Lions fail to prevent the kissing man. Or physical strength fails.

Sheep win over. Dependency wins over. By being weak you win the woman's head, her attention.

He still has her head though. And her blood on his hands. You blame him.

It's a basic baby memory coming through."Why is that man(your dad) kissing my god (mother).

You tie this in with the end of the world.

Because it was. The end of you being the sole owner of her attention.

The piece being put into the church is you. Church equals marriage. You are the piece remaining: the baby, that completes the church (the marriage).

The same feelings you have for the end of the world are mirrored in your baby feelings of knowing your world's fragility.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The woman is Mary but has another name. In a sense she does, because she's your mother.
She's a virgin also. Which is how your baby mind sees her.

The sheep are robots because they need to be controlled. Their legs are swords because swords sever ties(between mum and dad) legs because walking brings great attention to you when you are a baby.

top topics

join