It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real cry baby bridge in kellyville oklahoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
the first cry baby bridge is in kellyville oklahoma. it has no road on it and the only part still standing is the steal part of it. some girl had a baby and tossed the baby into the creek and and got scared and jumped over and died. now every not around 12 (for some weird reason) you see a blue orb and a white orb flying around below the bridge.

this information was provited by phantom investigatons paranormal investigations of creek & tulsa counties.

website at phamtoninvestigations.page.tl/

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
sorry phantominvestigations.page.tl/

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I have heard of this bridge actaully. I grew up in oklahoma and i really wanted to chekc this out. There is also a spot in Norman out on a road called Cedar lane and 72 rd where you can see what appears to be a group of orbs.

Im familiar with that area

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is too weird because there is another in Indiana near Hartford City. Similar story...Look for my ATS link Haunted Bus

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.indianaapparitionexpedition.com...

There is another here www.prairieghosts.com...

A third is lesser known near Hartford City

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i go to school i kellyville but honestly i have never seen the bridge....but every small town needs a random bridge to make up stories about.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Too your point a quick search turns up hits for several states...Didn't know so many women through babies from bridge..or are ghosts just attracted to bridges

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah we have a cry baby Bridge her in Lawton. Hi by the way my name is Fire. I am the Lead Investigator of Voices In the Dark, we are a Paranormal research group. Know of any other haunted places?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I live on the road where crybaby bridge used to be. Even though it is gone there's still an odd feel to it. In fact I think it looks creepier now than it did when it was an actual bridge.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well the way the legend goes is that a woman and her baby were driving acrosst the bridge and lost control of her car and they never found the baby's body and the best time to find or hear something isnt at midnight like most think its actualy at 2:00am being as that is the witching hour when parinormal phonomons r the strongest

new topics

top topics

join