It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plexus Solaris - experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
(This doesn't really belong on a "paranormal" forum, but there is no other more appropriate that I could see.)

If any of you have had ANY, let's call it unusual, experiences related to the solar plexus, I'd be most interested in hearing about them.
Thoughts are good, too, as long as they come from serious reflexion about the subject.

The solar plexus has been one of my oldest (albeit marginal) areas of interest, and for good reason.

But I will disclose (my, how conspiratorial this sounds!
) my experience later on, because I wouldn't want to prejudice the tone and slant of this discussion (assuming there is going to be one... ; )).

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Can you please elaborate on what you are getting at? Perhaps give an example? Once I was punched in the solar plexus and lost my breath, does that count?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I guess it COULD count - but not really...

I didn't elaborate because the possibilities are so varied.
What I mean - in general - is the correlation between either thoughts and the S.P., or (preferably, but not necessarily) between so-called paranormal experiences and/or so-called special "powers" and the S.P. - that kind of things.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Have you ever had such an experience? I know that one of the Chakra's is located in the Solar Plexus. I have worked on energy raising before but I have never noticed anything special in that region. Mostly just in my head and legs.

www.orderofthewhitelion.com...@/Chakras@/Solarplexus.html

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well, ever since I was a child I always had the (excuse the pun, although it IS a most appropriate one : )) - "gut feeling" that my very own 'secret of secrets', whatever it was, was somehow in there. So I became interested in it - and in "using" it - very early in life.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago...
(And this is really difficult for me to write about, because the same "gut feeling" is also telling me that the less one talks about certain things, the better.)

I was trying to crack one of THE "great mysteries", as if my life depended on it. (And, in a way, it DID.)

When I felt, in the depths of my despair, as if my head had been cracked open, an idea shone through: the answer - or at least AN answer - to the all-important question I was trying to disentangle... At that moment, I felt such an intense burning/pulsating in my P.S. that it defies description. I found myself actually gasping aloud, almost screaming (and I am not at all a pansy that cries over a broken fingernail).
The funny thing is... it wasn't painful AT ALL.
And yet, I could not help it: it was SO intense!

So I tried not thinking about the idea that had occurred to me... The feeling subsided immediately; it stopped. Then I recalled the idea again - and there it was again, the intolerable burning/pulsating in my plexus!

In other words: I have every reason to believe that the plexus is directly connected with the... what shall we call it?
The quest for "Truth"?
I believe it is a direct connexion (of a sort) with the Cosmic Intelligence, if you will. (It's just a term, for lack of a better one.)

P.S. Please, do not ask me what the question was... : )

Oh - and thank you for the link!
It's most interesting.

EDIT: The colours don't seem to work (even though the HTML - and the preview - looks perfectly OK) - sorry.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
P.S. Please, do not ask me what the question was... : )

So... what was the question?

I never felt the plexus was connected to my gut feelings so to speak. I always felt those... a combination of the back of my neck (you feel your hair standing up so to speak) and just mental imagery, etc. This is the first I have ever heard of one specifically referring to the plexus as a source of "truth".

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

I'll ignore your question if you'll ignore mine...

It is important to be as semantically precise as possible: I never said that it was THE source of "truth" (although it MIGHT be, for all I know) - I only said only that I felt it was connected to it. My experience, as described, leaves no doubt in my mind.

But more on that some other time...
Perhaps. ; )

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Interesting topic. In long-past posts, I've touched on the topic, I'm reasonably sure ... unless it was in other forums. But yes, in some (not all) paranormal experiences, I've noticed the connection with the solar plexus. For example, intense fear has registered strongly in the solar plexus in some instances, resulting in partial and (on other occasions) full out-of-body experiences. The fear hits in the solar plexus (in my case at least) and has the effect of causing spontaneous 'lifting' out of the body. It's very fast. On such occasions, my next awareness is of being above my body, where I'm able to view my physical body below. I'm also able to view the 'threatener' from my out-of-body vantage point.

Return to the body is equally swift and spontaneous but I'm not aware of the transit (which must occur with lightning swiftness). Only after the danger has passed do I become aware that I've viewed the 'danger' from two aspects virtually simultaneously.

The first time I'm able to recall of this occuring took place when I was aged around 7 years. Two savage Alsation dogs hurtled around a corner. The fear I experienced hit hard in the solar plexus (or my stomach as I thought of it at that age). Then, everything seemed to occur in slow-motion. I still remember the dogs' snouts and the way their lips curled back .. their teeth clenched together, the snarls, the way the back of their neck seemed oddly hunched with the skin/fur in what appeared to be rolls or corrugations. The dogs sank down a little at the front, as if they were coiling to spring. All this occupied no more than a second or two I suppose but from the first moment they charged around the corner towards me, I experienced pain in the solar plexus region. Then, it felt as if 'I' were climbing or rising out of my own body, very swiftly, upwards. Fortunately, the attack was prevented by an adult. I suspect though that the intense fear ... how can I put this .. created a 'crack' in my self-containment, for want of a more precise term. In other words, it gave me an escape-hatch, although I didn't realise it at the time.

Years later, during a couple of genuinely terrifying paranormal experiences, I automatically lifted completely out of my body and as described above, found myself looking down on my physical body and the creature/s which were the reason for my utter and complete terror.

Non-paranormal instances of extreme fear have quite often hit first and hardest in the solar plexus. Maybe that's the case with most people ? I do know that on many occasions (being informed a loved one has been injured for example, or upon hearing prowlers outside) ... my first reaction has been to press a hand to the region below the breast-bone. Thinking about it now, it's almost as if the hand is attempting to 'shield' the solar plexus .... or perhaps retain the 'self' within the body and stop it 'leaving'.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Yes, exactly.
I am referring to your description of how people react - instinctively - when they are under attack or, "simply", under stress.

Not to mention the old but-oh-so-accurate expression "gut feeling"... ; )

I could also mention the old (Oriental) theories about the "silver cord" etc. - but, in truth, I am up to HERE (waving way above my head : )) with reading, with theories, with words, words, words, words, WORDS... You get my point.

The time has come for DOING.
I know I am ready and willing - and, I hope, able - to finally proceed.

And thank you for your post, most especially for your precious personal experience.

new topics

top topics

join