It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

got excited while grinding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
it was at a party with a girl i really like who i also think likes me, we started grinding or freak dancing i got alittle excited and was a tad embarassed, my question is was this normal and will she think i am a perv or freak or want to talk to me again.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well depends on what kind of exited you mean. If you started to grind back thats ok, but if you got "excited" then also don't worry mate! Its totally normal! Women know those things have minds of their own, and who know she may have enjoyed it

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Tell her you carry a gun and work

undercover.

Maybe she'll buy it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it. She had to of liked you at least a little bit to grind with you anyway. Perhaps this will let her know that you like her. If not........ plenty of fish in the sea!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I could be dead wrong here, but isn't that the point of grinding? I mean, if some pretty lady is uh...rubbing up against your...*ahem* business, isn't that the intended consequence?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dude, she was just teasing you. Thats what women are designed for. Now think of fluffy white rabbits and Ernest Borgnine and don't give it a second thought.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteri

you need more self control lad

just joking blame the chick for doing it and alls right

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Now think of fluffy white rabbits and Ernest Borgnine

what are the odds that two of my fantasies wind up in the same thought?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by ben91069
Now think of fluffy white rabbits and Ernest Borgnine

what are the odds that two of my fantasies wind up in the same thought?

I dont want to hear any fantasies involng rabbits...

And on topic, you should be fine, unless you started freaking out and dry humping her while she was doing it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
well technically the dance in and of itself could be classified as dry humping but basically you guys are saying that such is the intended effect and perhaps was even slightly enjoyed it?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
That's exactly what we're trying to say. Did she stop dancing with you because of this? She could be one of those women that associates dancing with sex. So don't worry and get back out on that dance floor! No need to let it haunt you.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
**(MOD EDIT- If you cannot say something a little bit more grown up then please hold your tounge-comments like that will not be tolerated)**

[edit on 14-12-2007 by asala]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think the only time it would be weird or creepy is if she was just some random girl at a club or something, you know? If I was dancing with some complete stranger at a club and he got "excited" it might be a little weird, but if it was my guy friend, I'd probably be like "hell yeah!" hahaha. But, it sounds like you two know each other from the way you phrased the post because you said you think she likes you back. So, I wouldn't worry about it. Like everybody else has said, that's pretty much the point of freak dancing.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
amazing you got a boner whilst grinding
all i can say is;

LEGEND

Get in there my son!

new topics

top topics

join