It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by NGC2736

Hmmm, yes, I read a book by Raymond Khoury called The Sign. If you haven`t heard of him, go read all 3 of his books like I did. Then you will be cool like me lol! Anyway, this type of technology is used to pretend to be God whispering into a monk`s ear. It is also used as a weapon. Imagine a loud hi pitched blast right in your head, it would cripple you, and has the added ability to be used on crowds if you sweep it back and forth. Anyway, surprised rthis is being used in the public domain. at least we will know now if they try to play god with it. something i dont have to worry aboutm. how many times have they already used it while it was classified? who knows? interesting stuff tho. raymond khoury`s first book was made into a tv movie "The Last Templar" Ooooooh! Yeaaah its got THAT kind of stuff in it. Unfortunately the movie was really poorly made impo. BUT still neat it recieved such consideration. Perhaps it was suppressed purposely and forced into a small budget studio... perhaps it contains a little too large of a nugget of truth to it... and perhaps this guy`s just a real good storyteller.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 10  11  12   >>

join