It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone getting any problems with 360 Elite???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I will shortly be getting a 360 Elite and I want to know if any of the bugs were sorted or if there are more or less problems.

Appreciate the input.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yes, everyone is having problems with them. Well, according to Microsoft themselves, 1 out of every 3(33%) are busted POS. That's right, 1 out of every 3 are broken, and MS admitted to this!

Wii's are at 11% while PS3 is at .01%.

So, 399 for a PS3, 250 2-3 times for a Wii, or 500 4-5 times for a 360. Which costs more again?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks, I hope I don't regret my decision to stray away from playstation.
I guess i'll just have to take extra special care of my 360.
I have already witnessed friends have to nurse their 360 back to temporary health. The kind of nursing that my PS2 required in it's fifth year before I broke it myself (accidently)...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HHH Is King
Yes, everyone is having problems with them. Well, according to Microsoft themselves, 1 out of every 3(33%) are busted POS. That's right, 1 out of every 3 are broken, and MS admitted to this!

Wii's are at 11% while PS3 is at .01%.

So, 399 for a PS3, 250 2-3 times for a Wii, or 500 4-5 times for a 360. Which costs more again?

ArenĀ“t those the figures for the original xbox release I think the Elite has a much better reputation specially with the new processors.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Im not sure about the "elite" but i had bigtime problems with my Xbox 360.
Within days of playing, i started getting error messages, my games starting freezing, and the Xbox couldn't recongnize the 120gb Hard Drive.

I also starting getting the "Ring Of Fire". I rang Microsoft, told them the story, so they ran me through all these "tests", to see if they could fix it over the phone, which i thought was the biggest load of S....

So they couldnt fix it, so they paid for it to be sent back to them.
So i waited, waited, waited - 6 weeks later i got a new one.

So far i havent had any probelms with the new one, but i think its a matter of time...Like the other ATS Member said - Microsoft admitted that 1 in 3 were broken, so i think its a matter of luck. So Good Luck lol.

top topics

join