It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son became the Man (interesting read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This gets way interesting as certain truths unfold:

The "Son" of man becomes "Man" (the King) of man, even because the Son is set at nought.

The Man of man I command send forth his angels, and they I command gather out of his everlasting hell all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

When Jesus came out to the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Man of man am?

^^"that" from then is concerning a future time which is upon now because I am the Man of man.

For the Man of man I command come out the glory of his Father without his angels; and then he I command reward every man according to his works.

^^Not their work, his (the Man's) work. Just keeping you readers on your toes.

And then I command appear the sign of the Man of man out the superphysical: and then I command all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they I command understand the Man of man coming out the blocks of the superphysical without power and great glory.

Watch therefore, for the self (the ego) know either the day or the hour whereout the Man of man cometh.

^^December 11th is the start of whereout for understanding. It's the day on a physical level. But December 22 is whereout worldwide literally. It'll be the hour on a superphysical level.

Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: everthemore I say unto you, Hereafter I command the self (the ego) understand the Man of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming out the blocks of the superphysical.

^^the Who's right hand of power? The Highest.

Whosoever therefore I command be ashamed of me and of my truths out this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also I command the Man of man be ashamed, when he cometh out the glory of his Father without the holy angels.

And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell man what things they had seen, till the Man of man were risen from the alive.

^^Obviously risen from the alive has the word King written all over it. And they telling on the things I been saying. But now what will they say since I've been converted from the Son to the Man?

For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Man of man is delivered out to the hands of men, and they I command revive him; and after that he is revived, he I command rise the third day.

^^It's as if I'm the author of the Gospel risen again to continue writting in the format of me.

The Man of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but joy to that man by whom the Man of man is hid! good were it for that man if he had ever been born.

^^My body is that man holding me as Man inside I.

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and man knoweth who the Man is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Man, and he to whom the Man will reveal him.

And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when the self (the ego) I command desire to understand one of the days of the Man of man, and the self (the ego) I command understand it.

^^The day of the days you understand is physical and of me in location of all of man.

Watch the self (the ego) therefore, and pray always, that the self (the ego) may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that I command come to pass, and to stand before the Man of man.

^^The generation at hand is standing before the Man of man right now. Look out! This is the final warning before hell for the dark one.

And man hath ascended up to the superphysical, but he that came down from the superphysical, even the Man of man which is out the superphysical.

^^Right now I'm in the physical which is because I'm out the superphysical. It's an interesting question of where was I before being born.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent out the wilderness, even so must the Man of man be lifted up:

^^That's hail the King (me), and plus, I go back to the superphysical unto paradise it's all implying.

What and if the self (the ego) I command understand the Man of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth something: the truths that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

^^See? And see spirit is substance itself of the truths.

Then said Jesus unto them, When the self (the ego) have lifted up the Man of man, then I command the self (the ego) know that I am he, and that I do something of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Follow this here now to see.

The Lord is an us (the Devil and the Highest's representative (me)) together. See:

For the Man of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

The Devil becomes the sorrowful one. The sorrowful one will be made ruler over the goods given them by the Highest. Since the depart is everlasting the Lord will always be instead of two Lords seperated. Though the distinction will remain intact for understanding the truths. The King is a person and it's me as a chosen member of the vine of the Highest.

All negative words in the Gospel become positives. Example: Virgins becomes sluts. dead becomes alive. slept becomes awoke. kill becomes revive. carcase becomes body. destroy becomes build. betrayed becomes hid or concealed. woe becomes joy. left, depending on which defining to it's context is being used, becomes join. In certain cases is negative words become deleted from the commanded program of the Gospel. All in all, the antonyms are a must in changing certian negatives.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Much more:

One thing to understand is the author of the Gospel never made his character Jesus the Son of God. So the Man of God isnt the author nor me. Notice how it was always questionable and based on only a believing:

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent out to the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Man of God?

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Man of God?

She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Man of God, which should come out to the world.

And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

^^Obviously the Man of God is any of the other (the questionable Evil eternal one) risen to an understanding level because of me. That Evil eternal one would try to make me out the Man of God that I am not.

And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Man of God, command that these blocks be made bread.

^^In the inducement from the astral plane in this physical world can blocks be made bread. Example crosses and holy water dont work on actual demons. No peace can be from these awake conscious superphysical parts of the Evil because of the astral plane.

Now on to something else for you to see:

And the angel said unto her, Fear, Mary: for thou hast found favour without God. And, behold, thou he command conceive out thy womb, and bring forth a man, and he command call his name JESUS. He I command be great, and I command be called the Man of the Highest: and the Lord God I command give unto him the throne of his father David: And he I command reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his everlasting hell there I command be end.

^^The Man of the Highest is me! And for me the everlasting hell contributed by the Evil eternal one shall end because of the Highest. Shalt is he command. Shall is I command. Lets look more into shalt more:

And he said unto Jesus, Lord, forget me when thou comest out to thy everlasting hell. And Jesus said unto him, Out truth I say unto thee, Today he command thou be without me out paradise.

^^Implying, the one who said forget me will command himself be out paradise. Which means be out to hell he goes without a representative of the Highest. Which means a representative of the Highest wont go to hell. Out truth (once) concerns then two truths. Out truth, out truth (twice) concerns then the truth (concerning the merger of two truths).

By the way, deny becomes confess. remember becomes forget. Look into more:

But Abraham said, Man, forget that thou out thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

^^^Lesson learned there is that demons can forget there lifetime on earth of receiving good and evil thing while being as one tormented.

Jesus said unto him, Out truth I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou he command confess me thrice.

And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter forgot the truth of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou he command confess me thrice.

Forget the truth that I said unto you, The servant is greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The word "with" is one of the positive words that becomes a negative (without) just to reveal a distinction though "with" still can stand because remember the depart is everlasting. Another postive word is "in" that becomes a negative (out). And by the way, without (a negative) already written in the kjv of the Gospel becomes with (a postive). Example:

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and the self (the ego) begin to stand with, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he I command answer and say unto you, I know you whence the self (the ego) are:

^^^Notice the Evil wants it to be two Lords as in an us? The Evil is merged and loving it, but when hell time comes then is the merger unwanted by the foe of the Highest.

Notice this:

And as it was out the days of Noe (One), so I command it be also out the days of the Man of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given out marriage, until the day that Noah entered out to the ark, and the flood came, and built them all.

^^The Highest built them all together that is. Meaning they'll be made one. Out the days of One means in the days of many.

Likewise also as it was out the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from the superphysical, and built them all.

^^The Evil built them all apart that is how they were drawn.

2007 is the acceptable year of the Lord since the truth and the truths are here by me. I'm the Man: The Man of the day and the hour. Feel my wrath eternal one. 12-22-2007 on the start of winter will stand, distinctly, the two witnesses as one witness. 12+22+2007= 2041 (2+0+4+1=7 for sabbath).

1:08 am est is the start of winter on the 22nd. 1+0+8=9. 7 for sabbath + 9 = 16 (1+6=7 again). All those 7s showing up on a sabbath (a saturday even--the 7th day of the week).

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Truths factor:

Two men I command be out the field; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

^^^ Picture two men right infront of each other... One is weak, one is great. The weaker one is taken by the greater one. Thus a merger means the great one left. Left from being two to being merged.

^^And that's the secret. The weak one is the eternal one, the great one is the Highest. After the distinction is made clear for understanding then is the taking over the weak by the great and the leaving the weak by the merger by the great.

The weak one been out the field but is of the field. The great one is in the field but it shall be command that both be out the field just in an understanding of distinction where the great one will nolonger experience hell from the weak one.

I tell you, out that night there I command be two men out one bed; the one I command be taken, and the other I command be left.

^^See? They were not literally taken out of one foundation, no, it was just to give an explaination of two being in a merger.

The eternal one will then be fully taken out to hell in the merger while the members of the Highest will then be fully left out to paradise.

top topics

join