It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Arm Hurts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Right arm, it's kinda weird.

For the past 2 months or so I've had pains in my arm, and they move everyday. One day it's my wrist, the next day my forearm, then my shoulder. Today it's around my forearm. I can't bend it towards my body with out it hurting, can't scratch my back or head, can't move it all the way up or down. Tried to play guitar a little today and it was in alot of pain.

I don't remember doing anything that would have caused this, and it's weird how it moves around. Tommorow my wrist might hurt and my arm will feel fine.

It doesn't feel like it's broken. It's not swollen.

Oh yeah, a while ago at work I smacked my wrist against a piece of metal and it swelled up and bothered me for days, but that went away after a few days. Could be related?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It could be related, and triggered by the cooler weather. Could be a touch of arthritis. Maybe you have an implant in your arm

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I do have a metal plate in this arm. Aliens must be controlling it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im wondering if you have a trapped nearve in the arm?

Try and relax it as much as possible, and give it a gentle massage,

I would suggest just going to a doc so that he can have a look while its still sore, he may be able to spot what it is and give you something to prevent it,

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I do have a metal plate in this arm.

Then it's probably arthritis for sure. My son's right foot and ankle is so full of metal...he's 17 and has arthritis from all the injuries. Cold weather makes it ache.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have a similar problem, mainly it's from the the hard work I do.
Also, how old are you? And how do you sleep?

top topics

join