It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAS down 66.60

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Today the NASDAQ went down 66.60. If I was anyone else, then this wouldn't really concern me, but I'm not like everyone else. Almost everything monumental that is associated with bad things, i.e. 9/11, bridge falling, Omaha. All somehow correlate with the date. I recently looked up stuff for numerology and other meaning to 12/11 but got nowhere. I was wondering if anyone could help me out the meaning of 12/11. Whether it be a significant event happening or something that appears in the Bible?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
12 + 11 = 23

Isn't "23" supposed to have ominous portents? I know that it figured rather prominently in Robert Anton Wilson's stuff.

Fnord

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wouldnt necesarily be worried about the number part, but more worried if the economy is going to crash.

The number part doesnt mean its a harbinger to the chaos thats about to happen, some people look towards religion/numeroolgy to look for guidance. All i can say is that we make our own future and dictate how it goes, faith and numbers just lead us to where if we fail, we'll end up there.

Good eye, but dont think that the Anti Christ will be waking up tomorrow morning feeling like ruling the world.

join