It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America must defend the Moon against foreign aggression

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow... apparently this type of humor is not what tickles my funnybone. I did not laugh when I read it.

Rather, I frowned and had to question if the author was serious.

If so, then the author is yet more proof of the ignorance in the world today.

Bad bad post.

VV

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrocks

WHY the moon landing were stepping stones to mars and beyond, the space craft of that era had bugs to be work out. So why issue visas to these countrys when the U.S.A. SAID for all mankind.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrocks
China and Japan have announced plans to send people to the Moon in coming years. They should at least apply for US visas and landing permits, but there is no word that they actually have or will apply for any permits. Therefore the US government must respond to Japanese and Chinese plans to invade US territory. NASA should quickly arm the space shuttles and send them to protect the Moon and stop unauthorized entry into US lunar territories. It may even be necessary to build army bases there.

Say what? We don't own that rock and neither will anyone else who lands there. What are you smoking? Pass it my way and take a nap. You're having a bad trip.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I will lock this thread. It seems satirical, like another member has pointed out. And it is of no use discussing it further.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join