It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Masonic Influence:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Absolutely starred and flagged, LID

The way you wrote is a fine example how a serious post on a board like this should be constructed...

Logically, with proper use of language/grammar, points argued with well thought out personal opinion...Many examples of other threads relating to the argument being made, in order to add weight to the argument...

And of course, a list of references which are relevant to your argument...

Can't add a lot more to what you've said here, except I agree those with an anti Masonic viewpoint on here tend to fall flat on their faces when stating their case...

Likely due to not doing any or all of the above things when considering their position and making their post

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

Thank you Rilence, I appreciate your kind words.
I seriously hope in the future this will encourage the anti-masons on this board to be more logical in their arguments, as their methods have been "exposed." I have no doubt they will continue to recklessly use all of the above fallacies in their normal fashion, but I have to at least try!

Now, to all the anti-masons on the board: I still see not one of you has replied since the conclusion of this thread. I understand no real anti-mason identifies themselves as an anti-mason, but I am still open to your "thoughts" even if you of course are not an anti-mason and just have "concerns" about the masons.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

<< 1   >>

join