It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something coming from with in the darkness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well i think we all know that some thing is going to happen soon.
We dont know if it is good or bad but you got to admit it you can feel it comming.
Every one of you reading this know some thing is going to happen soon but what we dont know and when we dont know.

So what do you think about this and do you have this feeling?

[edit on 11-12-2007 by TORCHWOOD]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
yes i have a feel there is a rumble in the jungle!

for some it will be a fantastic thing

for others it will be devasting..

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes i hope it is a good thing but what could it be what do you guys think

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I agree that something is coming in the dark, it has been coming for a long time.

The build up is what you have to relax about.

What will come? Well, if you knew then it would be difficult for you to be spontaneous and grow from.

Just remember like the plack from my Mom says ;

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well said at the end of that antar.
Thank you all for your views.

so what do yo guys think it is then.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Liberation - from fear.

The truth - which is both a singularity as well as a 'many-splendor' with something wonderful prepared especially for each and every one.

Beauty
Peace
True Egalitarianism

Unity - not monotonous or homogenous but of infinitely unique variation; that is to say that the coming together of humanity in the realm of MIND will produce a prismatic effect which will allow each and every soul to shine brightly with their own particular specialty.

The end of delusion and deception and disappointments.
The beginning of the rest of forever.
The continuation of all that is fun and exciting without any of the 'aftertaste.'
(i didn't know how else to word that one!)

Shangri-la!

And...yes...for some, the initial transition will be traumatic due to lack of either anticipation and/or preparation. But it will all work out for the good of everyone. Of this I am certain!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Me and all my friends felt like that a few years ago, but nothing we know of happened.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Me and all my friends felt like that a few years ago, but nothing we know of happened.

Actually, things are ALWAYS happening...and over time, they have been more significant and slightly increasing in the number of individuals who are becoming aware of these things.

But these things are initiated in the ethereal plane of reality and even though they are directed toward the material plane, they aren't manifested in the ways that we are accustomed to as dwellers in the material plane. They show themselves as signs and symbols; and I don't mean crazy miracles although sometimes something rather remarkable might show itself to a couple of people here or there...but it is more a matter of becoming attuned to the nature of the world around us. Everything is somehow connected and we just don't notice how this is until one day we just start to see it. Just like that! Literally in the 'twinkling of an eye.' And then it becomes easier and easier to see.

Like songs on the radio or the details of a new movie or TV series...or book titles and trends in gaming or gadgets or whatever...signs on the side of the road, even - even down to things like people's sig's, avatars, and what-not on internet forums.

SPIRIT talks to us through EVERYTHING.

We just don't all yet hear it.
But we will! Eventually we will all have 'eyes to see' and 'ears to hear!'

The first step is simple:

AWARENESS

Just be aware...don't dismiss coincidences or 'odd' occurrences...just take note of them and keep your mind open to all possibilities.

STAY AWARE.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
People have been feeling the thing coming since they were apes.

It's called "my life is soooo dull, I hope I die soon or aliens come to make everything great. Is my cheese toastie ready mom?"

top topics

join