It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Exclusive Images * Alien Rocks!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Hold up.... He found these in Colorado?? Where at in Colorado? I live on Ft. carson in the Springs. Maybe if the spot is close enough I can go rock hunting myself.

I am trying to get a location off him. I will keep you informed of this in this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
no the mufon guy was in colorado, but that doesn't mean he didnt mail him some..

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here is some more of what Kaesberg has said.
Source: AlienExistence.com

Where were they found?
Why was I chosen to find them?
- Alien Burial Ground

This page showcases an important discovery by Eric Kaesberg.

I am a gold prospector and rock hound who lives in California. While digging for the first time in the canyon of Kern River, Bakersfield, Ca.I came across what I consider to be an alien burial site, or possibly the location of a crashed UFO and the resting place of its occupants.

On New Years Eve in 1999, trying to avoid the doomsday talk of the new millennium, Myself and Jim Ferguson,my rock hound buddy, went to Kern River. When digging there in one foot of soil, I looked down at my rock sifter and noticed little faces looking up at me, so I looked further and dug more to reveal a total of 300 small rocks all in the shape of alien heads with faces on them. Since then I has revisited the site, managing to pull out 40 more of these faces.

I thinks that these rocks are fossils of aliens that visited and died on this planet millions of years ago. They were found under a huge granite rock, which suggests that the bodies were put there because it would be a safe place where they would not be disturbed.

On December 31st, 1999 Jim Ferguson and I Eric Kaesberg wanted to go rock hunting and prospecting for gold to get away from every ones fears of dooms day Jan 1, 2000. We had gone to the Kern River many times before and yet this time we wanted to try this new place where a huge granite stone was trapping all the river rocks. As we dug into the soil and added it to our rock sifter, to our amazement there was 300 stones no bigger then 3inches and aversive was 1 1/2 inches they all appeared to have the configurations of alien faces on them.

Some so detailed it wasn't anything we had ever seen or even thought we would find. The following weeks we chose 2 new dig sites Cottonwood creek approximately 10 miles south of the Kern site and Caliente creek approx.35 miles south east of the Kern. I saw stones there that I had never seen before there color and shape were very odd so not knowing till 2 years later what they appeared to be I collected them. It wasn't till 2 years later when Jim and I went back to the Kern site and as we found hundreds more of these strange stones that seemed to have alien faces on them, it was then we decided to go public with pictures we had taken.
The following events that had taken place may seem like fantasy or made up, but as God as my witness they happened and I cannot ignore the truth of these events ill share with you. After aliens-ufos saw merit in my claim I went to sleep that night only to be awoken by some noise in my room. As I sat up lyeing in my bed, "I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Four green little aliens approx. 3 1/2 feet high floating in my room looking at my rock display. Then one of them looked at me waved his hand and instantly became so freighted with fear I had never felt before and was paralyzed to not move or speak/ Was I dreaming no I was awake I couldn't believe it then they disappeared and I was freed of this fear that I learned later many abductees say they experience as they are in there presence. The next day it seemed like to me my eyes were opened to what I really had. I was looking over my displays and going through my boxes of rocks and Instantly saw what I really had I had hundreds of these and so I started taking pictures of them and as the months followed It now being 2003 Jan., I was told in a whisper night after night to go back to the burial grounds there we will give you the best yet to come.

So after weeks of feeling delusional I did go and my God I did find the best life size stones that were as big as a Childs head. They were perfect images I was excited and took their pictures then hid them instantly at a unknown location."
-Mr.Kaesberg

All locations where they were found.
Dec. 31st 1999 new years 1 site located aprox. 2 miles east off Hwy 178, In the Kern River canyon. Around 300 stones all with the configurations of Exterestals were found no smaller then 1/2 inch no larger then 2 1/2 inch.
Site: 2 Cottonwood Creek, located aprox. 10 miles south of the Kern River site in an ancient riverbed. There found no smaller then 2inches up to child size heads.
Site: 3 Caliente Creek, located off Hwy 58 near Tehachapi. There the best in my opinion were found all sizes ranging up to 13 inches in height.
Site: 4 Placerita Cyn, Located off Hwy 14, just north of San Fernando. The largest most unique 1 was found there. Reaching aprox. 19inces in height weighing around 50lbs.
Site: 5 along the ocean shore aprox. 5miles south of Oxnard off Hwy1. Just 2 were found there both reaching around 7inches in height.

whats it like haveing this kind of pressure
Well I have to say that its very emabarrsing for me cause noone really under stands me and whats happening around me look at the pictures they speak for them selves.

radio.nexusdomain.org... Was my 1st radio show which you can go there and listen to the 1hour interview I recieved. Here are many of the links you can also find my story with more picture.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sorry, The link to
radio.nexusdomain.org... is not available now and we are tracking it down as I speak I will put you in the right direction to view it ASAP.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
ooh, you got me confused now. I don't mean to dispute this guy's claims. but aliens are that small?? I never heard stories of aliens being that small. short but not that small.

he did say up to 3 inches? did he not?

size of the head of a small child?

btw, I did look at all the pics, the middle one pictured in the thread is the only one in which I see any sort of resemblance to an alien type creature.

I still think this is a matter of perception.

oh yeah and why doesn't this guy send out more of his rocks to be tested by other scientists? He seems to have hundreds, he could easily loan a few out to the scientific community.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Good show clive- I had just copied...and was debating pasting LOL! The story is neccesary- this is good...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I seriously doubt his claim... i think he's just a poor old prospector that's gone crazy. He thinks he sees aliens and rocks and now he's trying to make a profit.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is many of that type here in Alaska- miners are notorious- I remember one here who had a sign on his claim by a creek here, sign said " If your dog eats my rabbit I'll eat your dog!

I always wondered why he did not have any rabbits

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
ooh, you got me confused now. I don't mean to dispute this guy's claims. but aliens are that small?? I never heard stories of aliens being that small. short but not that small.

he did say up to 3 inches? did he not?

size of the head of a small child?

btw, I did look at all the pics, the middle one pictured in the thread is the only one in which I see any sort of resemblance to an alien type creature.

I still think this is a matter of perception.

oh yeah and why doesn't this guy send out more of his rocks to be tested by other scientists? He seems to have hundreds, he could easily loan a few out to the scientific community.

He is asking for more names of scientists to examing his find. So if you know of any please feel free to but their contact details forward or e-mail the names to me at [email protected]

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
just have the guy contact David Icke, Richard Hoagland, and Jeff Rense for starters.

I personally dont know any geologist, but with this thread, you probably will be hearing from some of them soon.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I seriously doubt his claim... i think he's just a poor old prospector that's gone crazy. He thinks he sees aliens and rocks and now he's trying to make a profit.

He does not show any signs of wanting to make a profit. He has kindly given some of the fossils to people and organisations for them to have to look at and has asked for no money in return. He is passing all the info about his findings free of charge. Instead of displaying them in some sort of major conferance and asking for �25.00 per ticket he is passing it around FREE. Of course he is not willing to give them all away to everyone that asks as he will have none left for himself. You can not keep thinking that everyone is in it for the cash as this will always be reflected on to everyone that wishes to give over information about these things. Soon you will be labeling others who make great effort to bring this info to your attention and asking for donations to help keep their information networks open as "PROFIT SEEKERS".

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
clive- later this evening I will show these pics to a friend of mine, who is a geologist, metallugist engineer. I am curious as to what he has to say- let you know later this evening.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I didn't literally mean he was looking for a profit. I just mean, that maybe he's just gone crazy and is seeing things... I just added the profit thing for fun.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
clive- later this evening I will show these pics to a friend of mine, who is a geologist, metallugist engineer. I am curious as to what he has to say- let you know later this evening.

Yes it would be interesting to see what he has to say about them. If he needs to know more about them or actually get one to test let me know and I will pass any requests onto the finder.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i smell bull#. damnit i really wish i had the link to that pic.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
just have the guy contact David Icke, Richard Hoagland, and Jeff Rense for starters.

I personally dont know any geologist, but with this thread, you probably will be hearing from some of them soon.

To bad DragonRider is gone, huh?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is just stupid. They're freakin' rocks. Sorry to be so blunt, but this is nonsense. I could go pick a rock out of my backyard and if I looked at it long enough I could see anything I wanted to see. An alien head, a giraffe, Elvis' face... anything. Same thing goes for these lumps of dirt.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by clive

Originally posted by Journey

Yes it would be interesting to see what he has to say about them. If he needs to know more about them or actually get one to test let me know and I will pass any requests onto the finder.

friends response is this- " No thanks on the samples. Might be like messing with Pele- It apears that these rocks, or statues, or whatever they are were placed under that big granite rock for a reason."

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

He thinks he sees aliens and rocks and now he's trying to make a profit.

You mean he see's ROCKS?!? he must be so crazy

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The gallery at AlienExistence.com has recently been updated. Here is a photo of one of the alien rocks:

Now I've come across some strange looking rocks in my time but none that resemble a face so closely.

Here is another example :

Regards - Steve Watkins
www.alienexistence.com...

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by SteveW]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join