It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Exclusive Images * Alien Rocks!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kraken
I'm sorry, but this is just stupid. They're freakin' rocks. Sorry to be so blunt, but this is nonsense. I could go pick a rock out of my backyard and if I looked at it long enough I could see anything I wanted to see. An alien head, a giraffe, Elvis' face... anything. Same thing goes for these lumps of dirt.

Go and pick a rock that looks like an Alien or even Elvis and photograph it and post it here then... I DARE YOU

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All locations where they were found.
Dec. 31st 1999 new years 1 site located aprox. 2 miles east off Hwy 178, In the Kern River canyon. Around 300 stones all with the configurations of Exterestals were found no smaller then 1/2 inch any larger then 2 1/2 inch.
Site: 2 Cottonwood Creek located aprox. 10 miles south of the Kern River site in an ancient riverbed. There found no smaller then 2inches up to child size heads.Around 120 in all.
Site: 3 Caliente Creek, located off Hwy 58 near Tehachapi. There the best in my opinion were found all sizes ranging up to 13 inches in height.Around160 or so were found there which the river stretches out 10 niles in length.
Site: 4 Placerita Cyn, Located off Hwy 14, just north of San Fernando. The largest most unique 1 was found there. Reaching aprox. 19inces in height weighing around 50lbs.
Site: 5 along the ocean shore aprox. 5miles south of Oxnard off Hwy1. Just 2 were found there both reaching around 7inches in height.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
My name is Eric Kaesberg. I am a gold prospector by hobby. And for some reason Un Known ...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com... showtop...
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7]Ok for those of you who are skeptical of me, Heres the deal>>I was a innocent guy out looking to find some gold as a hobby and then came across these strange faces on stones. Hundreds! And saw it could be a missing link or some lost culture or maybe it is what it appears to be.

Any of you that would have found same thing what would you do? Well I feel its my responsibility to show the world that perhaps in deed I did find the fossilization of petrified alien heads in stone through petrification.also pet�ri�fi�ca�tion (-f-kshn)

NOUN: 1. A process of fossilization in which dissolved minerals replace organic matter.

Ok theirs the dictionary explanation of petrifaction so organic matter living beings perhaps were turn into dissolved minerals that replaced its replica form.

Makes sense to me that what I have indeed is nothing from gumby and pokey show I am a grown man out to stand by what I think is right. Thank you all for reading this and knowing where and why I am pursuing what could be the Truth.

Eric Kaesberg

Wanted to extend my gratitude to those of you who have been searching for the truth as well as I am.

Originally I believed in UFO's but never thought I would 1-day stumble across what might be the second greatest archaeological find next to the holy bible.

I recently gave Steve and Clive a live web camera tour of what I have to further their confidence knowing what they are presenting to you to view isn�t fake.

I will also give private tours to those who have a open mind and is constructive in words even if they are not in agreement.

You can send me a u2 asking me if you can see a quick 10 min tour or so of what I know will shock you in your thoughts to what it is I found.

I have been placed in a very tough struggle to just be honest show those who are in authority what it is I found to getting to the place of research that is trusted which I now have a trusted lab by the way and as soon as the results are out they will be posted.

You must have MSN messenger 6.1 to be able to view live web cam. Forget about the flying disk pictures you see come and see their drivers and passenger�s lol joke. All locations where they were found.

Dec. 31st 1999 new years 1 site located aprox. 2 miles east off Hwy 178, In the Kern River canyon. Around 300 stones all with the configurations of Exterestals were found no smaller then 1/2 inch no larger then 2 1/2 inch.

Site: 2 Cottonwood Creek, located aprox. 10 miles south of the Kern River site in an ancient riverbed. There found no smaller then 2inches up to child size heads.

Site: 3 Caliente Creek, located off Hwy 58 near Tehachapi. There the best in my opinion were found all sizes ranging up to 13 inches in height.

Site: 4 Placerita Cyn, Located off Hwy 14, just north of San Fernando. The largest most unique 1 was found there. Reaching aprox. 19inces in height weighing around 50lbs.

Site: 5 along the ocean shore aprox. 5miles south of Oxnard off Hwy1. Just 2 were found there both reaching around 7inches in height.

Take care and thank you all once again God Bless you all Eric

But if the Geologists at the Univ.of Nevada Reno

Alien Burial Ground

The following is a report by a scientist who has expressed his wish not to be associated with Mr. Kaesberg."

"

Here�s a copy of the Geologists report from the University of Nevada Reno Geological Science Center.

The following is a report by John K McCormack Manager, Electron Microbeam Laboratory, Dept of Geological Sciences, MS 172 Mackay School of Mines University of Reno NV 89557 [email protected] 1-775-784-4518."

"I have examined numerous water-worn cobbles, fragments and pebbles presented in a black satchel bag from Eric under a binocular microscope."

"Samples are composed of fine grain materials, of both igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary origin, and contain primarily of quartz and micas."

"All samples appear to be normal outwash from a Sierra type terrain."

"I could neither confirm or refute the contained presence of alien materials or artifacts."

If you look up "refute" in dictionary it basically says that Definition: [v] prove to be false or incorrect. They didn�t know if they thought it was a joke or carving or good makeup lol they would not have said we cannot refute or prove its not thank you Eric Kaesberg

Ok there are the facts I thank only those who have open mind about what is obvious.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have an open mind. Can you please share everything you know on ATS. Also, is there another link to the pictures? The one clive gave didnt work for me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join